Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33027. (Read 26466540 times)

Activity: 669
Merit: 500
Dammit why does fiat money have to be that slow. I deposited enough to buy 50BTC on thursday, still havnt gotten the transfer through. I have been refreshing my balance so many times the last days, and now this Sad

I know everyone wants "cheap" coins but you may want to think about "fairly priced" coins. There is nothing wrong with purchasing something that is priced fairly.

Cut the current price in half and that would be about "fair".

That would be $54 a coin. That is just as ridiculous as stating the fair price should be $265. You are going to have a hard time finding anyone agrees with you when the consensus is the fair price at this moment is $108.
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
I hear BTC being sold...

Will the current price hold without our good friend wallzila?
hehe .. thats why i'm not buying  this all feels too manipulated to me.
Activity: 411
why does shit happen everytime i'm a sleep..

Huh
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
It's quite interesting to see so much action and volume at that time.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 434
I hear BTC being sold...

Will the current price hold without our good friend wallzila?
Activity: 252
Dammit why does fiat money have to be that slow. I deposited enough to buy 50BTC on thursday, still havnt gotten the transfer through. I have been refreshing my balance so many times the last days, and now this Sad

I know everyone wants "cheap" coins but you may want to think about "fairly priced" coins. There is nothing wrong with purchasing something that is priced fairly.

Cut the current price in half and that would be about "fair".
Activity: 669

Activity: 308
decentralizedhashing.com
Gah.  You don't know what a slavering maniac is until you see someone blocked at every turn trying to buy BTC during periods of high regulation and low adherence!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

don't worry, this "high" price won't last long  Wink
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Price stability is better for bitcoin's long term prospects, but this type of volatility makes things much more fun!  Smiley  I was missing the craziness!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
I think we're going to go WAY HIGHER than the NASDAQ did since that crash. Even the bears (I think) will agree. There is no way that bitcoins will exist five years from now without being $5,000+ per coin or $0. This $100-$200 stuff will look like a barely noticeable speed bump.

Indeed, and has anyone else noticed how the 2011 peak is a barely noticeable speed bump?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I think we're going to go WAY HIGHER than the NASDAQ did since that crash. Even the bears (I think) will agree. There is no way that bitcoins will exist five years from now without being $5,000+ per coin or $0. This $100-$200 stuff will look like a barely noticeable speed bump.

5 years on the NASDAQ chart equals 1.15 month on the BTC chart.  Smiley

Hmm... good point. OK, point taken... UP!
Activity: 634
5 years on the NASDAQ chart equals 1.15 month on the BTX chart.  Smiley

No closing hours
Activity: 434
Is the 15k wall really gone? (I don't see it on Clarkmoody)

Yes, it seems to be gone. Surprised it wasn't just moved up. Everything was hanging for a while for me so I wasn't sure. This guy is calling a DDOS on Gox: http://btcbible.com/ddos-attack-mt-gox/

Yes... and he's wrong. I told him on reddit that this is not a DDoS.

Without the saviour wall I expect we'll return down again.  Wink
Activity: 420
Is the 15k wall really gone? (I don't see it on Clarkmoody)

Yes, it seems to be gone. Surprised it wasn't just moved up. Everything was hanging for a while for me so I wasn't sure. This guy is calling a DDOS on Gox: http://btcbible.com/ddos-attack-mt-gox/
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

5 years on the NASDAQ chart equals 1.15 month on the BTC chart.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Jump to: