Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33059. (Read 26466218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Has anyone else noticed, there have been no 'wall' graphics posted lately?
legendary
Activity: 1372
That's the problem of all those crying about the price going down, because it "hurts the coin". Come on... It's so obvious they bought during or just after the hype cycle, and they are scared and butthurt.
Or maybe they just have a sense of reality.
I bought before the hype. It has to drop A LOT before i start losing money. I just have enough common sense to realize another drop below 100 *might* be very bad. I'm pretty sure many people will agree with me.
This thread is for watching and tracking big trades not bitching.

Going below $5 or $100 is as bad for me as it is for you. (The only thing good for the Bitcoin community is higher adoption)
The price is irrelevant (if it is to you you are focused on greed) we are the little mammals in age of the dinosaurs, before the mammals become dominant there're lots of winners and loses.

You just need to survive. (= hold at all costs)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
guys, I'm a noob, where do you see these walls and stuff? thx

http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/

Welcome Tycoon! Congratulations on finding one of the most effective hedges against world financial collapse! The more the merrier! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 434
Woohoo, action!

1k bought!
Activity: 97
Good for you, those 105 to 106 walls look like an avalanche!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
made a sale during the mini bounce to 109.xx, now those bid walls are pretty big, but I don't know if I trust it to bounce again up to 110-115 to make another sale. I wonder if it's just going to be a steady stream of small sales into the bids, occasionally pushed down by 3k walls.
3k wall removed now I can breath again...LOL
I think the weekends determines what happen for the week. So keep your ear to the ground to listen which way the stampede is coming but right now these walls are closing in on both sides and I am getting claustrophobic...LOL
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
Today prices are well buried under 110$, with quite no range.
I should admit this is surprising me, even with the low WE volume i was expecting price to be able to move in the 107-112 range.
I think that means the actual sentiment on BTC is almost totally negative.
It's not rare that situations like this lead to surprises (=short-term inversion).

What di you think about monday?
3000 BTC ask wall just appeared at 108.50!!!!
Activity: 798
Speculators and traders thrive on volatility. Volatility is not good for bitcoin. Lack of volatility causes speculators to exit. Speculators exiting causes price to drop. Could be a good sign for the long-term health of bitcoin (I won't say "bullish").

Bitcoin needs to build fundamentals. That is what will drive its success.

I agree about the fundamentals, but not in whole about the role of speculators. Having a number of them there who are prepared to risk their own capital to provide liquidity is not such a bad thing.
Activity: 98
Even with the wall there (105-106), the distance to it (bitcoin number) has nearly halved.
Activity: 378
Speculators and traders thrive on volatility. Volatility is not good for bitcoin. Lack of volatility causes speculators to exit. Speculators exiting causes price to drop. Could be a good sign for the long-term health of bitcoin (I won't say "bullish").

-> Lack of volatility
-> Speculators exit
-> Price drop
-> Noobs AND speculators buy
-> Price rise
-> Speculators sell
-> Price drop
-> etc

Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

That's the problem of all those crying about the price going down, because it "hurts the coin". Come on... It's so obvious they bought during or just after the hype cycle, and they are scared and butthurt.

Or maybe they just have a sense of reality.
I bought before the hype. It has to drop A LOT before i start losing money. I just have enough common sense to realize another drop below 100 *might* be very bad. I'm pretty sure many people will agree with me.
Jump to: