Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33123. (Read 26465685 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Looking at past action, you would always do well to hold (unless you can call those tops and bottoms like a pro - but do you want to get caught with your pants down considering what we are talking about with BTC?)

Interesting...
If really you want to be the careful type, shouldn't you wait on the sideline with your fiat ready, as price has a tendency to fall faster than going up?

not at this stage. we're still in the investment phase. bitcoins value is being bootstrapped, you want to hold on to what you got. Missing the train is just too expensive.

next up: while exchanges and other "bitcoin businesses" run into increasingly unbearable regulatory issues, the global shadow economy discovers bitcoin (international tade, illicit trade).

I'm feeling you. Bitcoin may not solve all the problems of the people, but it solves a few very real and very important problems the people has.

It's taking the power off the hands of those who control monetary supply and hence rule the world de facto.

It has such a huge potential tu subvert the status quo. And it's neutral.

Math is the language of nature, and one of its purest expressions is this piece of revolutionary Genius we call Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Looking at past action, you would always do well to hold (unless you can call those tops and bottoms like a pro - but do you want to get caught with your pants down considering what we are talking about with BTC?)

Interesting...
If really you want to be the careful type, shouldn't you wait on the sideline with your fiat ready, as price has a tendency to fall faster than going up?

not at this stage. we're still in the investment phase. bitcoins value is being bootstrapped, you want to hold on to what you got. Missing the train is just too expensive.

next up: while exchanges and other "bitcoin businesses" run into increasingly unbearable regulatory issues, the global shadow economy discovers bitcoin (international tade, illicit trade).

Are you arguing that the price isn't usually going down faster than up?  Huh
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Someone's feeling bullish!

Based on the recent discussion, I would say almost everyone...

Not me, I'm still waiting.
I meant whoever just bought 1500BTC
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
It would be nice if we all could just agreed which direction we want the market to go, but then it would just become a game of chicken. The first to sell at the top to get the most, the last to sell at the bottom to lose the most, and then there's everyone in between, going along for the ride, prepared to cut their losses and take their gains. Perhaps uncertain stability isn't so bad after all.

oh look, we've got a "market"... all these people trading back and forth providing liquidity... until something fundamental changes.
Activity: 371
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

Interesting...

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Interesting...

There's always the fear of a black swan event rocketing bitcoin into the sky. I don't know why, but I think many bulls have this fear including myself. I don't like to sit on the sidelines for too long, I can sit out a weekend but that's it really. Tongue
Imagine selling all your BTC and then seeing the price just leave you behind, forever...? having to buy in at a massive loss or just accept it's game over, buy that ferrari you never really needed and not look back? Bitcoin is so... revolutionary... it's like being back in the early 90s before the internet took of... like buying shares in google, apple or facebook before mainstream adoption... I can't stomach staying out of this, bitcoin is my wildest fantasy coming true... this is why I am the careful type and hold 100% BTC  Smiley

It's better losing some fiat (temporary) than to end up with sellers remorse.

This!
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
I hope it was worth it selling into that wall at 115 yesterday.  Enjoy your evening, bear cubs.

Oh SNAP.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Not me, I'm still waiting.
Activity: 420
I hope it was worth it selling into that wall at 115 yesterday.  Enjoy your evening, bear cubs.
KS
Activity: 448
Activity: 371
OGM 122 TO THE MOOOOON!!!

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
OMG OMG OMG OMG
Bitcoin is fluctuating in price 11%
SELL SELL SELL SELL
BUY BUY BUY BUY
OMG OMG OMG WHAT DO I DO?
SELL NO BUY NO SELL
IT'S GOING TO ZERO
IT'S GOING TO THE MOON LAST CHANCE FOR CHEAP COINS

Ughh that's all this thread is. As soon as the price drops bears are like sell its a bubble, when it goes up Bulls are like buy last chance for cheap coins.

Bitcoin is long term, it is functional and becoming more functional, it is a store of value.

KEEP CALM
     AND
BITCOIN ON

basically, chill out
Activity: 434

Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
OMG OMG OMG OMG
Bitcoin is fluctuating in price 11%
SELL SELL SELL SELL
BUY BUY BUY BUY
OMG OMG OMG WHAT DO I DO?
SELL NO BUY NO SELL
IT'S GOING TO ZERO
IT'S GOING TO THE MOON LAST CHANCE FOR CHEAP COINS

Ughh that's all this thread is. As soon as the price drops bears are like sell its a bubble, when it goes up Bulls are like buy last chance for cheap coins.

Bitcoin is long term, it is functional and becoming more functional, it is a store of value.

KEEP CALM
     AND
BITCOIN ON

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

Interesting...

There's always the fear of a black swan event rocketing bitcoin into the sky. I don't know why, but I think many bulls have this fear including myself. I don't like to sit on the sidelines for too long, I can sit out a weekend but that's it really. Tongue
Imagine selling all your BTC and then seeing the price just leave you behind, forever...? having to buy in at a massive loss or just accept it's game over, buy that ferrari you never really needed and not look back? Bitcoin is so... revolutionary... it's like being back in the early 90s before the internet took of... like buying shares in google, apple or facebook before mainstream adoption... I can't stomach staying out of this, bitcoin is my wildest fantasy coming true... this is why I am the careful type and hold 100% BTC  Smiley

Exactly, I'm the same. Smiley I send new fiat in now and then but I never manage to hold it on the exchange for long, it will magically turn into bitcoin pretty fast. Cheesy

Smiley

lol me too, and often those bitcoins magically into something else relatively fast too, SDICE or Goodies or sexy services!  Tongue bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
hmmm ,  everyone is bearish , everyone is selling , nobody is buying....

price is going up..

BIG SECRET BELOW
don't trust people on forums

Sort of:  Trust them to say the exact opposite of what they are doing.   They are actually the best indicator of the opposite of what's going to happen.

i dont agree, its easy to see what hand people are holding by their bearish or bullish comments and "analyst", and generally people are honest....  when they say they got ZhouTonged ...they got ZhouTonged!

you trust no one, i trust that everyone is just talking their hand trying to get price to move in the direction they want on this subforum.

So... people are honest but they are trying to move the price?

I, for one, don't believe this forum has much of an influence on the price.
(Unless there's nobody else left, which would be quite bearish IMO  Cheesy )
it has some influence on the price...
but mostly everyone posts their comments and analyst, to justify their long or short position to themselves / influence others  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Interesting...

Imagine selling all your BTC and then seeing the price just leave you behind, forever...? having to buy in at a massive loss or just accept it's game over, buy that ferrari you never really needed and not look back? Bitcoin is so... revolutionary... it's like being back in the early 90s before the internet took of... like buying shares in google, apple or facebook before mainstream adoption... I can't stomach staying out of this, bitcoin is my wildest fantasy coming true... this is why I am the careful type and hold 100% BTC  Smiley

Exactly, I'm the same. Smiley I send new fiat in now and then but I never manage to hold it on the exchange for long, it will magically turn into bitcoin pretty fast. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: