Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33316. (Read 26463272 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

bitcoin is unstoppable!

Yup, so was the Titanic...of course...until it wasn't.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Not really a "rally" then is it?  Grin

May I ask which position you hold and what your prediction for the next hours and days is?

I've got BTC stored to go long plus fiat to buy in case of some crazy drop. Overnight I speculate we'll correct back to the 114-115 range and settle down.  I have no idea about the coming days.  As someone else said sentiment seems positive, so without any big negative news, I see no reason for a huge drop.  If things hold, there actually could be a genuine rally in the coming days.  This sure isn't it though. 
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Stop quoting Coinseeker. You should have learned by now. Thank you.
Activity: 420

This is Bitcoin, there are no facts.  Only speculations.

There are a few facts. One of which is that your Ignore indicator is looking more and more jaundiced. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

May I ask which position you hold and what your prediction for the next hours and days is?

The validity of your statement will indeed be tested in due time, however it is already crystal clear that no facts were provided as backing for said assertion.  Smiley

This is Bitcoin, there are no facts.  Only speculations.
This rally needs a good warming up first, I don't expect 120 to fall in the next couple of hours already. We'll probably hang out between 117-119 for a while until a big buyer decides enough is enough and gobbles up the wall.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
This rally needs a good warming up first, I don't expect 120 to fall in the next couple of hours already. We'll probably hang out between 117-119 for a while until a big buyer decides enough is enough and gobbles up the wall.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
Sentiment seems good here. Hopefully this means, this time, we don't roll over as soon as we see a $10 gain.
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
all aboard, full steam ahead!!

yeah I bought back in with spare money... temporary weekend "wait and see" trade... I can see even if the mtgox spikes are due to people wanting to withdraw coins, there were a bunch of bidders with decent sized sums inching up over each other to buy back in and follow gox's trend...
legendary

the question is whether it's worth buying more on bitstamp with such massive ask walls...

Yeah lots of coins from Gox there it seems. I personally think it's worth buying, those coins won't stay there forever and once all former US dwolla users who wanted to cash out have cashed out then the price will catch up to Gox's and you will regret not having bought earlier.

Additional note to this.

If those are Goxcoins, I bet their holder are not willing to sell them with 5 $ loss.
legendary
the question is whether it's worth buying more on bitstamp with such massive ask walls...

Yeah, they are really scarry. Also ~90 BTC till 110 $ is a joke. Nevertheless, the walls were there the whole day and got a bit smaller. I doubt something crazy happens, but if the course changes and we go down, it will be even faster on Bitstamp.

Real question is when we test 125, which failed 3 times when the market was more bullish 1.5-2 weeks ago, will we break through?

The theory of an ascending triangle (which we have) is a breakthrough.

To warn you, I'm biased. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Yeah lots of coins from Gox there it seems. I personally think it's worth buying, those coins won't stay there forever and once all former US dwolla users who wanted to cash out have cashed out then the price will catch up to Gox's and you will regret not having bought earlier.
Jump to: