Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33351. (Read 26462929 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It looks like were safely into "then they fight you" territory right now.
Activity: 371
This too shall pass...

If and when it does we see $200 again

If we figure out how to route around the damage (i.e., the G) in a reasonably efficient manner, we'll see $500 by the end of the year.

Really though, we need a bank.  And we're close to the point where a few of us acting together could afford to bribe the infrastructure of a small country, and get one.

might not have to be a country, rather an office in international waters?  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-on-blueseed-the-international-waters-startup-ship-199424

How about a Bitcoin exchange located on this?
http://aboardtheworld.com/our_story
Completely untangled from government regulation

really like your posts. every single one of them is intelligent and well thought. I did read about that ship and people living on it many years ago. What a wonderful idea.
They were leveraged long?
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
those were the days

i'll never forget when bitcoinia triggered this MASSIVE  long squeeze, price dropped like a rock then everyone comes on the fourm " ya i got zolathunged! "

then the price literally skyrocketed right back to 7.20

it was fun i made a few $ trading that day  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
...and welcome to the New York Post.   Undecided

Dwolla, a firm that handles transactions from Mt. Gox, has revealed that the agency has ordered it to stop dealing with Mt. Gox and to freeze the exchange’s account.

It is unclear how much money from US customers is at risk, but sources said traders would have a hard time getting US dollars out of Japan-based Mt. Gox.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/crackdown_on_bitcoin_exchange_jdjp9NaLCdypnhcu6JBQLN

Also a quote from same article
"Sources said if Japan’s Mt. Gox is taken down an opportunity would arise for a major exchange to flourish in the US."

It's all a conspiracy.

Ripple/Google news on same day??  I'm not one for tin foil but hey, it's not outside of the realm of possibility.  I just feel like this is a warning shot, designed to show who's boss and to force compliance.  In a matter of hours, it seems to be working and the party is just getting started.

It is interesting how Mt.Gox takes a blow on the same day that mega giant Google announces investment in Ripple. Maybe it is a conspiracy.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Hoping for a dead cat bounce here - can we have a bigger fall please?
I have some cash still, and I want cheap coins!

Is this what you meant?

Activity: 238
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 238
Activity: 252

Dwolla, a firm that handles transactions from Mt. Gox, has revealed that the agency has ordered it to stop dealing with Mt. Gox and to freeze the exchange’s account.

It is unclear how much money from US customers is at risk, but sources said traders would have a hard time getting US dollars out of Japan-based Mt. Gox.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/crackdown_on_bitcoin_exchange_jdjp9NaLCdypnhcu6JBQLN

"Sources said if Japan’s Mt. Gox is taken down an opportunity would arise for a major exchange to flourish in the US."

It's all a conspiracy.

Ripple/Google news on same day??  I'm not one for tin foil but hey, it's not outside of the realm of possibility.  I just feel like this is a warning shot, designed to show who's boss and to force compliance.  In a matter of hours, it seems to be working and the party is just getting started.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

It's all a conspiracy.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
anyone want 5x$ of paypal money for 0.5BTC  Tongue
Jump to: