Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33350. (Read 26462929 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Is anyone using bitcoinwisdom.com ? I just stumbled upon it via reddit and I'm shocked I never knew about it. It's like clarkmoody...but with better graphs and a harder to read order book... at least to my eyes.

Wow thanks for sharing it. Very good graphs indeed!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
Are we going to break out of the downward channel?

A 6-hour timeframe and candles already overlapping your line does not make a "channel"
Activity: 255
Is anyone using bitcoinwisdom.com ? I just stumbled upon it via reddit and I'm shocked I never knew about it. It's like clarkmoody...but with better graphs and a harder to read order book... at least to my eyes.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Maybe is just a continuation of the limitations in United States against online gambling

I thought the more interesting line was

"confirmed to CNET that the feds had initiated legal action to halt Dwolla processing Bitcoin transactions".

Which should include campbx? Are they trying to halt Bitcoin or MtGox? Hopefully the latter.

Dwolla said it had nothing to do with them, just Gox.

As of 12:13 PM on 5/14/2013, the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland issued a "Seizure Warrant" for the funds associated with Mutum Sigillum's Dwolla account (a.k.a. Mt. Gox). In light of the court order, procured by the Department of Homeland Security, Dwolla has seized account activities with Dwolla services for Mutum Sigillum.
Maybe is just a continuation of the limitations in United States against online gambling

"confirmed to CNET that the feds had initiated legal action to halt Dwolla processing Bitcoin transactions".

Which should include campbx? Are they trying to halt Bitcoin or MtGox? Hopefully the latter.

Yes but if the feds from Maryland (issuers of the warrant) are interested on Gambling and not directly on switching off Bitcoin on "war against terror" arguments or some other similars I am not so worried.
They might get some bad press if they declare total war to bitcoin just for that
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Depending on which candles you pick, we already did. But no high volume to confirm a breakout.

Activity: 434

Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
I wonder how this will affect the prices when Europe wakes up?

Anything the US government does our scumbag UK government just has to copy   Angry
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Isn't there any American citizen, lawyer, judge, or public employee or whatever with access to law requirement databases or similar that can provide some info on the reasons of MtGox seizure?
That should be documented somewhere?

on a second thought.. if someone has that info he would probably use it in his own benefit to buy or sell on a good price.

mt gox seizure? link or context. i think i missed something
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57584511-38/homeland-security-cuts-off-dwolla-bitcoin-transfers/
Isn't there any American citizen, lawyer, judge, or public employee or whatever with access to law requirement databases or similar that can provide some info on the reasons of MtGox seizure?

on a second thought.. if someone has that info he would probably use it in his own benefit to buy or sell on a good price.

mt gox seizure? link or context. i think i missed something
yeah sorry that was not exact. I suffer from a serious lack of vocabulary due to my poor english skills.

The law in america is some kind of joke. Essentially you can just randomly sue people and keep them locked up in court for eternity as long as the government likes you (i.e, keeps on accepting your appeals).

Probably that is the real truth all over the world, law is only for the poor. I think New Zealand was the country of the world with the lowest corruption rate and just a couple of phone calls, a small push from the american embassy and they sent Dotcom to jail just like that.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Someone looked it up and couldn't find it. Came to the conclusion it was filed under seal.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

The law in america is some kind of joke. Essentially you can just randomly sue people and keep them locked up in court for eternity as long as the government likes you (i.e, keeps on accepting your appeals).
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Don't underestimate the power of the mass/internet. If there is something official out there, it will soon pop up. Insider information aside.

Because Bitcoin isn't volatile enough!  Cheesy

mostly it was because noobs where trading on 1:10   Tongue

but i think leveraged trading can bring some stability to bitcoin
lend your bitcoins at 20% interest at
https://www.bitfinex.com/
 Cool

Lending: Put your loan offers to leverage trades of margin traders. Enjoy great interest rates (currently 70.7% a year for dollars, 9.8% a year for bitcoins) on dollar and bitcoin deposits with very low risk.

10% for BTC a years does not seem so good for me. You are taking the risk of BTC losing a lot of his value or the possibility to use volatility to your own interest. And you can find better interests on btcjam.com

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

Because Bitcoin isn't volatile enough!  Cheesy

mostly it was because noobs where trading on 1:10   Tongue

but i think leveraged trading can bring some stability to bitcoin
lend your bitcoins at 20% interest at
https://www.bitfinex.com/
 Cool
Jump to: