Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33454. (Read 26462031 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Let us all push the market down to 70$ and see what happen ^^
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
I wouldn't mind to see all my bids filled, thus going all in, to then send all the coins to a paper wallet while I forget about this thread for a couple of years. No joking.
This is my very feeling, and i regret that i missed the opportunity yesterday at 98...
Whatever happens, it will be soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Why everyone now turned bearish?
Just because we are at the end of the triangle and the only heavy movement you expect is down?

Both bulls and bears are crapping their pants ATM.

I personally already took my gamble buying quite a big chunk at $108ish. I felt like it. Nevertheless, up or down is only good. Up, for obvious reasons. Down, because cheap coins are always welcomed. I wouldn't mind to see all my bids filled, thus going all in, to then send all the coins to a paper wallet while I forget about this thread for a couple of years. No joking.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Way too many asks to move much higher. 20k asks from $114-$120. I'd be surprised to see $2.5M in buys plowing through that. Very little consolidation so I don't think it's mostly fake. Everyone who bought from $100-$110 just threw the coins back up for sale from $110-$120.

Bid side is pretty weak. 5k dump gets you from $114 to $108. 5k buy gets you $114 to $116.

So if you're planning to make some money today, hell of a lot easier to push the market down to $105 then to rally the price up. A lot of those asks probably start dumping once the price slides. Going to have to go down before we go up, way way way too much resistance.
SAQ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Here comes the manipulator

Kill him bulls lets see him run for his life
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
small pump -> big dump?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just because we are at the end of the triangle and the only heavy movement you expect is down?
I am bullish but I would rather see the price drop than not moving at all. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Here we go

LOL, you'll know when we get going because there will be a big red line stretching down the right side of the chart on your screen.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
Anyone buying now has some big brass balls I tell ya'.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration

Das wäre schon in der letzten Blase passiert (2011) wenn mt.gox nicht gehackt worden wäre...

ich finde das stimmt, aber warum machst du das gesagt?

Why i talk about this?

Because it is the truth ^^
legendary
Will we stick at 112-113 the rest of the day Huh

I doubt it, I expect mass dumping later today.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Will we stick at 112-113 the rest of the day Huh
Activity: 634
Merit: 500

Das wäre schon in der letzten Blase passiert (2011) wenn mt.gox nicht gehackt worden wäre...

ich finde das stimmt, aber warum machst du das gesagt?
legendary

Can someone explain that to me?

It's multiple graphical representations of the orderbook doing pretty much nothing over a period of an hour.

It looks like something's broken due to so little change but it's not - it's just that nothing much is happening.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Can someone explain that to me?

so clever and can't read 3D-depth/price charts?

this price is a bad joke.. we will see us at 10$ again ^^

I think I agree it's completely overpriced which is why nobody's buying.

The price is massively inflated on pure speculation alone. It will come down, I think it's a just a matter of waiting.

This would happen in the last bubble (2011) if mt.gox was not hacked.

Jump to: