Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33459. (Read 26461986 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250
Well, I aim for 3% increase in BTC volume per day, so since I have just bought the BTC at $112.5, it's not worth cutting my losses at $110, as it will take longer to recover them.
Anyway, the downward trend seems to have lost momentum, and is turning back upwards.

I'm trying to make my initial buy-in of 6.2 bitcoins* into enough to quit work - I'm at 16.7 now, after 2.5 weeks, so eventually I will manage it - if only I can purchase and sell at the right time for once.

I'd rather take my time, and tread carefully. I have slipped back too many times this week (I had 22.5 BTC at one point, then held cash due to a badly timed sell, as it shot up on the 3rd while I was asleep. I tried to recover by buying in late, just as it peaked again - I lost about $500 that day) Sad

The thing is, I have very limited resources, and I really don't think it will drop much below $110 again any time soon, so I'd rather not risk it.

* I bought those (literally) 15 minutes before it plunged from $250....

I hear ya man. I bought in with 5 btc at 183. Then I was in denial the entire time it plunged and didn't sell.

Don't sell. Put them away for 1 year.

I initially bought in at 92 and continued to buy all the way up to 183. I believe in the long term potential of bitcoin and think one day it will easily be worthy $500+, but I also want to prepare for the worst, just in case something happens and BTC goes completely dead. I am holding on the about half of my total BTC and playing day trader with the rest, hoping to win back some profit.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration

Bids now over 20mm again, last time they were there we were over 150. We are going up.
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
I bet that the +BTC1,5K at 109.99 will vanish as soon as bears start shooting.

Fake bid walls don't exist.

Not sure if sarcasm or not...

It's a joke. Read this a few days before in this thread. Smiley

The time is ticking, more triangle-ish trendlines are establishing:

legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
112$ and 113$ marks are emptied by the rumbles bulls but they don't want to test the water. Come on, skin bear is so valuable Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
There goes the 7k bid wall - removed
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Hope so Cheesy
legendary

If bears really want out, next REAL support is at $90.

Here the $90ish support:

Not happening. That 1.5 is now about 7.5k+BTC

True. No volume, but fighters taking their positions. There are some big balls bulls in the front lines. I will myself be a little bit more cautious and cover some positions in the rearguard at $104ish, and then I will put huge fire power from $90ish to $70ish.

What I can guarantee is I won't chicken out, my man will stand still where they are Cheesy

Let's the battle begin...
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration

Here the $90ish support:

Not happening. That 1.5 is now about 7.5k+BTC
legendary

Here the $90ish support:

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Bulls reinforcing the first line of defence at $110 with about $500k of bids... bears, do you want to take your chance to sell into that ?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Holding their breaths. Super low volume, and $109.51 bid wall just removed.

It looks like $110 will fall. Get ready for the cheap coins.

I'm still sitting on the money from selling at $98.99.  Hope I get a chance to get back in today Smiley

sometimes you eat the bear
sometimes the bear eats you

True.  I've used a strategy of taking wins instantly and waiting 24 hours before taking losses.  If I stick with that, I have 3 hours before I accept the loss of 9 Bitcoin and buy back in at market rate :-(

Drop from $238 to $104 .. only 4 hours. :-)
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Hourly volume is so incredibly low - I think we never had an hour with such low volume at least in the last 7 days.

Everybody holding their breaths. Tipping point ahead. It looks like bears have strategic advantage, but bulls have way more bullets.

Nice Wink

way more is understatement.

infinite bullets.... fiat is infinite...

bears are handicapped... so yeah.. that's fiats killer advantage... infinite supply  Grin

An infinite supply of fiat would very handy right now, what with all the final demands for money that keep getting posted through my letterbox!    Wink
Activity: 252
Was in at 90,  got out at 114.  Feeling bearish...let's do this.   Grin
Activity: 349
Hourly volume is so incredibly low - I think we never had an hour with such low volume at least in the last 7 days.

Everybody holding their breaths. Tipping point ahead. It looks like bears have strategic advantage, but bulls have way more bullets.

Nice Wink

way more is understatement.

infinite bullets.... fiat is infinite...

bears are handicapped... so yeah.. that's fiats killer advantage... infinite supply  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Holding their breaths. Super low volume, and $109.51 bid wall just removed.

It looks like $110 will fall. Get ready for the cheap coins.

I'm still sitting on the money from selling at $98.99.  Hope I get a chance to get back in today Smiley

sometimes you eat the bear
sometimes the bear eats you

True.  I've used a strategy of taking wins instantly and waiting 24 hours before taking losses.  If I stick with that, I have 3 hours before I accept the loss of 9 Bitcoin and buy back in at market rate :-(
legendary
Activity: 1246
I'm ready to slaughter some bears, bring it on! Cheesy
legendary

Nice Wink
Jump to: