Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33522. (Read 26461297 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
MtGox must be really liking you guys.  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
so I am now able to predict trends slightly better now

Undecided

I don't mean I am a sudden mastermind and perfect trader, but I understand more where I have been going wrong. I know I have a hell of a long way to go - if ever - before I understand it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
My system is to buy back with 1% clear profit on every deal.  Even if more can be had, at this stage I am only interested in establishing trading rules so I can safely trade 2000 at a time.

Do you cut your losses as fast as you cut your profits?

No - generally I get the timing right so I can afford to wait a day or so before cutting losses.  The only really bad one was a sale at $92 made when I was afk for a few hours and the price rose to 105 or so before I got back.  I had to wait 16 hours to get my bitcoins back and even then I paid $94.  Luckily I was travelling at the time so I had the buy order left open and it was fulfilled when I got a chance to take a look.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Thanks!
Following things in this thread has given me a better insight into the overall market movements, so I am now able to predict trends slightly better now - but I think it'll take me a long time to perfect things - if I ever manage it.

EDIT: Oh, I am already prepared for those - I've had enough already XD

I'm not a trader. But Bitcoin teach me alot. It took me 4 months until found "winning" strategy.
Activity: 784
bitcoin hundred-aire
I have a feeling that goat is right. It will visit double digits today after all, one last time. Remember to buy yours then! Smiley

Don't think so. Anyhow, your prediction skills are state of the art, man.

Thanks. Wonder I have any bitcoins left...Sad

rpietila, perhaps you should stick to arbitrage Tongue
so I am now able to predict trends slightly better now

Undecided
Activity: 371
i was planning to watch scary movie 5 (i know it might be bad as hell but son likes it) but i think the scary movie is coming here soon
Thanks!
Following things in this thread has given me a better insight into the overall market movements, so I am now able to predict trends slightly better now - but I think it'll take me a long time to perfect things - if I ever manage it.

EDIT: Oh, I am already prepared for those - I've had enough already XD
legendary
Well, I am aiming for 3% clear increase in BTC volume per day - it compounds quite quickly, without being TOO hard to achieve, but my last 3 buy-ins were literally *just* before hard market drops, so I have failed this week, completely - hence why I need a 120 peak, followed by a drop to around 110 to get a good outcome. (I'll still be around 7BTC short of this weekends target)
It hasn't stopped me fighting though!
good luck (EDIT prepare for big losses)
Well, I am aiming for 3% clear increase in BTC volume per day - it compounds quite quickly, without being TOO hard to achieve, but my last 3 buy-ins were literally *just* before hard market drops, so I have failed this week, completely - hence why I need a 120 peak, followed by a drop to around 110 to get a good outcome. (I'll still be around 7BTC short of this weekends target)
It hasn't stopped me fighting though!
My system is to buy back with 1% clear profit on every deal.  Even if more can be had, at this stage I am only interested in establishing trading rules so I can safely trade 2000 at a time.

Do you cut your losses as fast as you cut your profits?
That is basically my plan too. If it works, Sept 2nd will be the day I quit my job, with 1006 BTC providing a decent income.
Sadly, every day that goal seems to fall further and further away.

I AM determined though, and will continue with my goal.

EDIT: I'm investing in ASIC's too, to help me along.
legendary
Trying to keep it from slipping below $115 with a fake 500btc wall...

Stop please Sad I sold 107 Bitcoin at $116 and want to get them for $114 within an hour.

You'll be able to buy them back for much cheaper than that if you wait for a few hours.

SAQ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think the bidwaller would be a bit stupid if he dumped 10k seeing as the price is rising and all the indications are of a rally.

I think he is just desperate for people to eat into the wall, but no one is touching it. So I think he might loose patience and put a market order.
legendary
2.5 min lag

bot was selling(spaming) 5 btc.  0.01-0.001 / transaction
Activity: 123

Stop please Sad I sold 107 Bitcoin at $116 and want to get them for $114 within an hour.

You'll be able to buy them back for much cheaper than that if you wait for a few hours.
legendary

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
That wall is so crazy that it has to be part of a pump&dump scheme. Otherwise, it's just too crazy. Who the heck is going to put a $2M bid on a single point, just below the spot price, in such a tiny market as BTC? I bet is someone pushing the price up before a massive dump. Interesting situation nevertheless.
.....I think we have a new species,Pigeonbear,no one knows when the dump is coming!
Activity: 123
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Jump to: