Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 17. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 02:06:37 PM
i think you had better use ledger nano s wallet for the secure. even exchanges can haccked. i also deposited all my altcoins in  ledger ano s. it it very easy to use and no one can guess what is your private ke. try it. if you unable to buy it you can use myetherwallet and use metamask extention for your myetherwallet transactions/
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 05:17:32 AM
the wallet for altcoin is actually already a lot of circulating but you should see and use altcoin wallet that has keamann very high, to store litcoin you can store it in block.io or can store it in litecoin.com there you can save directly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
July 15, 2018, 03:50:38 AM
MyetherWallet and MetaMask are the options that I like the most as they are safe, convenient and easy to use wallets. In addition, what is really important that MEW and MetaMask support ERC-20 standard that is 9 out of 10 cases.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 03:19:53 AM
Myetherwallet as been a best wallet because it accept all kind of token
Activity: 476
July 15, 2018, 02:03:27 AM
usually I keep a wallet for bitcoin depending on the type and type of altcoin you want to keep, when you have altcoin that has type erc20 then you can save it in myetherwallet, while for LTC lots of other wallets like coinbase and others.
The Future Of Work
July 15, 2018, 01:24:34 AM
What do you mean are token-token erc20? If so then MyEtherWallet is the best choice because it is already known by many people,
Yes, MyEtherWallet is a very famous wallet. But I prefer MyCrypto. It's the same platform as MEW. But the team is working much harder on their project.
Activity: 156
July 15, 2018, 01:01:51 AM
What do you mean are token-token erc20? If so then MyEtherWallet is the best choice because it is already known by many people,
The Future Of Work
July 15, 2018, 12:36:23 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better
Use online wallets. The most reliable are MEW and MyCrypto. Personally, I use My Crypto. I like how the team works. They're always improving their project..
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
Be happy =)
July 14, 2018, 03:55:27 PM
Myetherwallet safe for storing funds, of course, with the observance of elementary security
Activity: 105
July 14, 2018, 01:17:25 PM
The most reliable place to store your LTC is a cold wallet or official online wallet. I do not recommend using other wallets.
Activity: 249
July 14, 2018, 12:55:22 PM
my advice - don't use mobile app or be careful with tham and don't keep a lot of money there.
For ERC-20 tokens MEW ( myetherwallet) would be best choice for newbie.
Exodus - support a lot of tokens, but this is not "cold" wallet. Anyway this is very good wallet with exchange.
Also here on btt you can find Bitcoin Core if you have a lot of money to keep.

NEO, Stellar or other you can find on their websites. You can find it here https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 09:35:48 AM
What do you use for your co-brand altcoin? Do you like myetherwallet? And have you ever used it? I find that this wallet has many advantages as well as they are more secure and convenient
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
July 14, 2018, 09:30:56 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

Well for ether at least i would recommend MY ETHER WALLET or MY CRYPTO WALLET.
For BTC you could look at BITGO orMycellium

Though if you have any decent amount of money in crypto i would strongly suggest you pick up a hardware wallet, either a trezor or Ledger Nano ( The Ledger has a larger number of options for Alts)
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 10, 2018, 08:31:27 AM
Most bitcoin owner and crypto users are using "myetherwallet". This wallet is accepting all kinds of altcoins and coins. This is also free to acquire. All you have to do is to create your own wallet in the myetherwallet.com and then follow procedures there. But be sure to save the address and most specially the private key. And do back-up also. The private key is very confidential and you should keep it from and no one should know it for it may hack your wallet and all your token stored will be stolen.
Activity: 60
July 10, 2018, 08:20:53 AM
The ERC2.0 standard is the basis for most of the current altcoin. Easily find wallets compatible with Erc 2.0 such as myetherwallet, imtoken, metamask, ... or wallet types like NaNo, Trezor, etc. Depends on your needs. if the value and the large number. You should secure them with your hardware wallet, or store them on separate wallets at the exchange. However, with recent issues about hackers (the latest is bancor). I recommend using a hardware wallet.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 08:04:53 AM
ERC20 tokens can be used with myetherwallet, some other altcoins use their own wallets such as Neo, XLM, etc.
Activity: 182
July 10, 2018, 06:56:07 AM
Hardware wallets remain the best option.  Although some Altcoins that have completed their Mainnet also have their respective wallets which can also be used.
Activity: 278
July 09, 2018, 11:55:17 PM
Hardware wallets like Trezor and Ledger Nano are the most secured wallets to store Bitcoins and Altcoins. You have full control of your assets and have the private key to access your cryptos.

Activity: 189
July 09, 2018, 04:36:06 PM
Myetherwallett supports ethereum and all the all the erc20 tokens, is the most trusted and safe wallet.  I used MEW for 1,5 year last. So if you asking me what the best, I suggest to use Myetherwallett.
Activity: 448
July 09, 2018, 04:35:33 PM
there are 2 types of wallet at this time, that is wallet hardware and wallet software, wallet hardware likely to be more secure, my suggestion, if your fund is not really a big fund, I think MyEtherWallet is a very good choice for you. you just need to save the private key and json files on a safe place like SD card, flashdisk, or whatever it is. and never share to anyone.
I completely agree with you and are also very happy to bake using this etherium purse. But to date, many users of crypto currency have another preference and it is a metamask. I do not know how it is in terms of quality, but it's probably not inferior to MEW.
Pages:
Jump to: