Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 19. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 02:16:56 AM
Suggest using hardware wallets to safely store cryptocurrencies/altcoins like Trezor and Ledger Nano. These are one of the best and industry-standard hardware wallets. Personally, I find Trezor more sturdy, however, the options to store number alt coins are lesser than the Ledger Nano.

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 12:33:16 AM
There are many types of wallets, each with its own characteristics. You can print it on paper for storing or you can save it to your software or data and based on your needs you can use each type of wallet.
Activity: 41
July 03, 2018, 11:24:35 PM
You should buy Nano Ledger or Treazor to keep it. All of Mobile wallets can be hacked.   Undecided

Best way to keep your coin safety Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 07:05:07 AM
Always considered MyEtherWallet the most convenient and practical wallet. For me personally, it's great for working with ETH. When I first entered the market, it was hard to understand the interface, but we all go through it at the beginning of the way Smiley I'm sure this is the best option
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
June 06, 2018, 06:16:12 AM
It seems to me that myetherwallet (MEW) is the best wallet. It is multicurrency and therefore very convenient. I do not need to have wallets for every coin because I have one..
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
June 03, 2018, 05:23:29 PM
There are lots of altcoin wallets with similar characteristics but my first choice would be Exodus, as it gives you control over yours crypto assets in easy manner.
I personally use one more, a well known Myetherwallet which have all basic things, but Exodus is much better and its professionall look and user friendly environment keep your attention.
Activity: 308
June 03, 2018, 01:56:57 PM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

For ETH coin, I use Myetherwallet. As for me, this is the most convenient and safe wallet for Altcoins
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
June 01, 2018, 02:21:54 PM
The main thing is what goals you pursue. Preservation in the long term, then you can buy a hardware purse (Ledger nano s or Trezor). If for free, then the best for me is Myetherwallet
There was a time when I used a mobile application to store my coins. But as it turned out that there are a lot of nuances that affect the safety of my means. I also began to use the etherium purse MyetherWallet and was completely satisfied with the maximum protection of its facilities and easy access to them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 02:14:50 PM
The main thing is what goals you pursue. Preservation in the long term, then you can buy a hardware purse (Ledger nano s or Trezor). If for free, then the best for me is Myetherwallet
Activity: 126
June 01, 2018, 01:02:51 PM
Wallets for altcoin are a safe place to keep our coin or fund balance, besides we can also accept or sell various cryptocurrency coin that we have.
Activity: 246
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
Myetherwallet. There are also wallets through the sites, some bounty began to practice this method of payment. As I understand it, in order not to show the wallets of the participants to the whole world.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

Myetherwallet, shapeshift, and coinomi I think are the best wallet to keep on. But if you bought LTC you can you can use exodus wallet to keep it

mate. But then  Mew is still the best among of them to keep different altcoins in my opinion.
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 10:30:39 AM
I use MEW (Myetherwallet). The most spread out. they all use it. How could you not hear about him?)
Activity: 351
June 01, 2018, 10:13:06 AM
As for me MEW still the best one for alt but u like comfort exodus would be a good decision. There r a lot of altcoins there and u`ve shapeshift for trade (but it`s not cheap exchange). Anyway if u have time learn more about these wallets. Exodus has a long history and still good wallet and MEW support most of the altcoins I think
Activity: 294
June 01, 2018, 09:10:34 AM
Myetherwallet is the most common wallet used by most bitcoin users specially the new comers. It is very easy to acquire and easy to use. Then later on you can upgrade to hardware wallets but are expensive ones. Myetherwallet is free compared to hardware wallets but you need to ensure the safety of your pinkeys to avoid being stolen.
Activity: 556
June 01, 2018, 08:52:50 AM
I'm using the myether wallet since i join this bitcoin forum, since when i start using this i don't any single problem with this wallet. Not unless you must be careful on your private key don't be careless.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 07:40:35 AM
Now I'm not sure in one purse. I used to think that Myetherwallet was the most convenient and safe, but it was hacked already ...
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
June 01, 2018, 05:55:35 AM
There are lots of good wallets for storing up your tokens out there. I am currently using two, these are Myetherwallet,  an Imtoken. I recommend you using Myetherwallet cause it has a lot of features compare to imtoken, and is more safe using it. As for imtoken its advantage it is since it is an app you can easily ave an access to your account, and notifies if there are transactions happened. But both are good though.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
June 01, 2018, 05:38:39 AM
🚀🔥First cryptocurrency pairs are open  http://Ecex.Exchange  🚀🔥

copper member
Activity: 252
May 25, 2018, 07:01:47 AM
To store assets in the cryptocurrency is better to store on an offline wallet. In this case, even If you trade on the stock exchange, you are not insured against hacking! Use the official purse for LTC - Litecoin-Core.
Pages:
Jump to: