Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 11. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I am sorry about that mate. Yes that is common issue these days. I have also too many friends and they can not take their tokens or money from companies.. We need to choose best icos for joining bounties.
That is really hard issue. You can not trust ico rating websites only you can trust yourself.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
We need to create united centre for all the bounty campaigns, which will be regulated by smart contracts. It will eleminate fake bounties from market.
Activity: 336
now a lot of companies are delaying payments for various reasons. I myself follow many projects that delay payments for more than two months. Some companies freeze payments to bounty hunters for fear that they will be able to lower the rate when listing on the stock exchange.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
Basically, you have to approach your bounties like you would a real investment opportunity.
You have to scrutinize the company and employees all the way.

You have to get in touch with them and ask the hard questions.
You have to go through their whitepaper and do fact checking.
You have to see how much funding they have already received and how much hype is around the project.

Bounty hunters tend to just jump on the one that seems easiest or most profitable without thinking about long term viability.
That is why then tend to end up in bounties that never pay off because the ico failed.
Or, they get paid but the value of the coin is basically zero.
You have to adapt to the realities of your mistakes and change.

Absolutely. "Bounty hunters tend to just jump on the one that seems easiest or most profitable without thinking about long term viability." I think you cracked their code. That's how they think and then have to complain!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Described by you was in July. Since then, in my opinion, the situation has only become complicated. I have been participating in several ICO generosity campaigns since July and these campaigns only extend the deadline for ICO. Already more than fifteen weeks of participation, and the terms are again extended almost to the new year. If there was any guarantee of a successful completion of an ICO, otherwise there is no guarantee. I understand that now it is difficult for everyone - both the ICO team and bounty hunters. We have to work and hope for the best.

Depending on the bounty campaigns what I was able to see is that most of the people mostly join into the social campaigns and in telegram, there are just a lot of participations.

In signature campaigns it's different story, because we see a maximum of few hundreds of participants while on the social campaigns we see thousands of people.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Described by you was in July. Since then, in my opinion, the situation has only become complicated. I have been participating in several ICO generosity campaigns since July and these campaigns only extend the deadline for ICO. Already more than fifteen weeks of participation, and the terms are again extended almost to the new year. If there was any guarantee of a successful completion of an ICO, otherwise there is no guarantee. I understand that now it is difficult for everyone - both the ICO team and bounty hunters. We have to work and hope for the best.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Make sure to join the bounty that the ICO has reached softcap because it will be paid even though sometimes 2-3 months distribution, many ICOs have reached the softcap at this time and you can join the bounty from one of these projects, hoping that you get paid in large amounts according to your work for weeks
There are projects that go for a long time to the goal and when the Soft Cap project is achieved, the project is already at the completion stage. Accordingly, you will get scant payments.
Therefore, hunters take several projects, there is a project where you can sell your steaks.

Activity: 510
Merit: 250
This often happens and this trend has been going on for a long time. The reasons why so there is a huge number. For example, the project has not collected the necessary amount or just decided to throw all the Bayan and do not pay anything but still remained projects that are honest
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I was on the campaign too, although on the Facebook and twitter campaigns. I had to stop when the team stopped updating their pages. To me, that was a sign of lack of faith on the part of the team. Bountyhives is still good but one has to be careful the campaign he joins on the platform as not all projects are worth the attention.  I have faith in bountyhives but we don't get to see stakes which is bad.
You did the right thing in my opinion. If the team themselves lose interest in the project, no way will they share their tokens with us. It's a setup for failure.
Activity: 116
I am not engaged in bounties now. Now in this work there is no sense. I will wait for growth of all market of cryptocurrencies.
It is not a good idea.When market turning to bullish you have no tokens to take credit of that.What if you keep collecting tokens by doing bounties ,even in the bearish market.They will be worthy in future.
Activity: 115
Hallo!
Its hurt feeling when you spend 3-4 month but you got nothing
but,this is bounty hunters risk
Bounty hunters always has risk,don't receive payment is the highest risk,promote fake project.
I think you must follow the bounty which already reach softcap/ follow trusted bounty manager like
-Arteezy
-Amazix
-Btcltcdigger

But sometimes BountyManager cannot be blamed, it all depends on each project being undertaken. especially in softcap it is not certain that he will also release the market, that's my personal experience.

Suggestions for participating in the project are not only 1/5 more endeavored because they anticipate a scam with our work.
Activity: 116
Its so sad.This is really hard time to be a bounty hunter.Most of the project getting extend by months.Finished campaigns did not even think about listing their tokens in exchange.We have to choose wisely.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

Unfortunately you joined in the bear market season when there's really a few of those project make it even to the exchange. A lot are really struggling to fund their project because of the market situation so don't be discouraged. Learn other tricks that will earn you even not joining the bounty. There are alot of opportunities in crypto.
Activity: 1078
Bounty campaigns cannot provide a stable income, so you can earn 1000$ in one month and 10$ in the next one. I think the key is to analyze the projects before promoting them. Korona was a very strange option for a Signature campaign, there were much more interesting ICOs to participate in.
Activity: 82
Crypto Depository Receipts
I am not engaged in bounties now. Now in this work there is no sense. I will wait for growth of all market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 141
The World’s First Blockchain Core
You shouldnt trust any ico rating website. Because i know too many ico rating websites giving good rates for money to scam icos. I think firstly you should gain experience about icos and after that you can choose the best icos. maybe you can join some telegram groups which interested about icos and you can learn from these experienced guys.  that is really painful but yeah that can be possible if you joined scam or bad ico your 3 4 months can be waster... Sad.
Activity: 448
Well, first of all, i didn't believe in bounty portal platform, they are just useless and provide scam bounties. I also join there 5-6 bounties and get nothing, so it's my fault. Now i just choose that bounty which has good ICO rating and expert rating. After that, i'm always paid with every bounty token.
Activity: 263
Yes, it is common, you need to do a lot of bounty to now get something, and of course to select very well, especially if you do they have a social network
Activity: 167
I was on the campaign too, although on the Facebook and twitter campaigns. I had to stop when the team stopped updating their pages. To me, that was a sign of lack of faith on the part of the team. Bountyhives is still good but one has to be careful the campaign he joins on the platform as not all projects are worth the attention.  I have faith in bountyhives but we don't get to see stakes which is bad.
That is the risk of a bounty campaign, but if a manager doesn't give us the data stakes we get, you may be suspicious of the manager.
What good will it do? Blaming anyone won't help. They won't give you your time back or manipulate the market into recognizing their project as successful. We just need to think in advance and stay away from potential losers.
Activity: 205
This year, probably the majority are disheartened, I don’t like it when the company of generosity ended in July, and the tokens will be expelled in April ....
Pages:
Jump to: