Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 13. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 108
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
i don't see ico rating site as a best option to mean if ico is good and not because in most cases those bodies are rating for fund not because they know and trust those ico, I have for many icos rate by this same site and at the end turn up to be a scam. so it think the best way to see or know if ico is good or not is
1) the content of the website and whitepaper
2) doing some research about the team members
3) do some research about the bounty manager because most of those scam ico are manage by newbies or jr. member, once the manager has a good reputation them you trust the project.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Firstly it is very painful that you did not get tokens after doing signature campaign in 3-4 months. Nothing to depression in online market or cryptomarket. At present condition maximum campaign are going fail as investors are not investing. So it may fail its soft cap as well as hard cap also. so it is very hard that which campaign you will choose to do bounty. You can choose best managers campaign that succeed in previous time.You can also look forwarded its ICO time and subject and their road map also. best of luck.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

icobench.com and icodrops.com could be of help is you doubt whether a project is reliable.
Moreover, do your own analysis and make some approximate calculations of how many tokens you will get and what profit they will give you at a certain price.
Reliable bounty manager is also a good indicator, but remember that he's not responsible for the policy of tokens distribution.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
In fact, it is now difficult to determine which campaign for charity is good. We can always face a bad projectand we can not avoid this, especially if we do not know what ICO rewards we took part in, and if the sale of ICO tokens was unsuccessful.
Activity: 546
That's the major disadvantage of signature campaign, you cannot participate in more than one bounty at a time and if anything happens you will lose all the time you spent participating in the bounty. Imagine some bounties lasting more than a year, that's why I prefer other campaigns like article writing, YouTube etc.
Activity: 210
The fact is that neither the ratings nor the ratings will give you a guarantee that the founders of the project are not scammers. and the platform you chose is not the best.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
SOKOS.io

ICO BENCH might help you but you also need to read whitepaper other documents and check their partnerships because these are the most important thing to satisfy you
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
At the moment, I have several bounty debts. In some, I participated for 2-3 months, the bounty ended another 2 months ago, and I also was not paid.

And honestly, I'm already used to this. When I participate in the bounty, I understand that the risk that I can not get anything is very large. From this can not escape, unfortunately these are the realities

This situation, I would compare with the usual working situation in life. When the customer refuses to pay for the work done. You start to swear, seek justice - but in the end you can not change anything.
At the moment, I have several bounty debts. In some, I participated for 2-3 months, the bounty ended another 2 months ago, and I also was not paid.

And honestly, I'm already used to this. When I participate in the bounty, I understand that the risk that I can not get anything is very large. From this can not escape, unfortunately these are the realities
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Everyone can get into the situation you are in. No one is immune from this. You better find the next signature campaign yourself and do not despair
Merit: 101
I don't recommend bountyhive. You have to find good bounty managers with a good reputation. Then you must research about the project before participating in a bounty.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Amaziks absolute top in terms of payments and reliability. I recommend that you get a bounty platform such as bountysuite, they also show themselves very well for quite a long time
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
Unfortunately, in addition to the analysis of the project, ordinary luck plays an important role here. Alas! Many projects, which in appearance seemed very good, eventually turned out to be an ordinary fraud. Again and again
Activity: 467
if you understand the risk of being a bounty hunter, that's the risk, stuck in a project that fails and lasts for months, but be sure that the choices and fate of the workers don't always follow you
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Yes, now a lot of projects that do not collect software cap, just need to do and do and you're lucky on what some project, and on bountyhive I would not do there a lot of scams!
I now have the same situation, I try to do more work, but the income does not increase, because many currencies can not even go on the exchange, which is very upsetting.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
You have not received money for bounty. And the company has come a long way and did not collect soft cap, they are even more offensive. In order not to repeat the same mistakes, wait until the company collects the soft cap, and then go in and make a signature.
Activity: 518
During the period of massive decline, many faced such a problem that the projects did not pay the reward and simply disappeared
Of course, if the project has not collected software, then the bounty is not considered successful and there will be no payments. Unfortunately, such a risk is present for bounty hunters. And they should be ready for this, despite the fact that it is very unpleasant.
Activity: 127
I think when you participate in a campaign, you have to choose the project carefully and ask the Bounty manager about everything about the gift. Be sure to go to their telegram to ask the admin. If not, you won't get anything.
Activity: 294

I have seen some people successful with signature campaigns on bountyhive. The problem may not have seen the portal. You can never be totally sure of a good bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: