Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 8. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
I've also been like you, I was working 5 months and I don't get anything.
From now, before participate bounty I must reading about project, I'll check whitepaper, website, rating, softcap/hardcap, etc.
Because now many projects have failed.
I see that now it is a mass phenomenon. Many bounty hunters are now working for nothing, the ICO teams simply cannot collect even the minimum amount of funds. This is an additional problem to the problem of fraud among ICOs during the period when the market is in decline for a long time. I know that many simply abandoned this activity. We hope that next year will return the profitability of participating in the campaign of generosity ICO.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Recently, more and more people are participating in the bounty, and the income is falling accordingly, and as a matter of course, when completing tasks in social networks, I generally abandoned them to perform. I participate only in the signature
Activity: 405
Yes it is true that working 3 to 4 months without any rewards can make us depressed. We the bounty hunters are aware on that scenario. So better for us to research first before joining such bounty program, especially those manager on that particular program has its experience of holding success program.
Yes, joining a long bounty is really risky, if unlucky, we can waste a lot of time. And the longer bounty, the smaller reward. That why I never join any bounty that lasts more than 2 months.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
i have never joined that bounty platform cause i saw some friends that join there always got some shitcoins. i think its just a waste of time joining the bounty campaign they offer. bitcointalk is still the best source of bounty campaign for me. and theres a bad ruse that i heard about that platform.
Activity: 560
Join the bounty for me like Judi. so if you are lucky, you will profit.  Cheesy  even though in fact the Bounty can be analized and there is a formula  Smiley . a little advice if you want to take part in a project, try the project the jamalazes, sylon,needmoney in this Forum (and many others, maybe someone knows more). mostly successful. you can try it .  Smiley
Activity: 602
Yes it is true that working 3 to 4 months without any rewards can make us depressed. We the bounty hunters are aware on that scenario. So better for us to research first before joining such bounty program, especially those manager on that particular program has its experience of holding success program.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
That's the reasons why I've always looked for the campaign that their soft cap was reached Because even they didn't reach their hard cap there's a big possibility that they even got listed on the exchanges after the sale event since they collected their soft cap goals.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Actually that is very difficult. Differentiating between the scams and good genuine projects is really a hard task.But you should not loose hope and try again. When you have participated in any campaign regularly keep checking the spreadsheet. That will give you an idea.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
From now, before participate bounty I must reading about project, I'll check whitepaper, website, rating, softcap/hardcap, etc.

Unfortunately, this happens more often. Probably the impact on such a situation has a large amount of scam and uncertainty in the market. Projects can not collect enough money for further development and fall or are suspended. For bounty hunters this is a very unfortunate situation because they do not get paid for their work.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Analyzing market an project for last month I see that the amount of ICO's reduced so did the amount of advertising campaigns.
Beside that due to market instability the amount of remuneration got less. Taking in the consideration that I've come across really few decent project I can say it is a kind of bad streak for bountyhunters.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 I try to choose projects which have a skilled manager and which has already raised some money. I participated in many projects from the very beginning and they did not collect even softcap.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Merit: 100
I think it would be difficult to participate with ico successful, many ico with projects that are good but will be very different in the field, because many ico not reach the soft cap, if I follow the signature campaign was my first time going to see what percentage of that is already in achieve from sales.
Activity: 364
Yes, this unfortunately happens. Now the market is very difficult situation and it is difficult to say which projects can develop or simply survive. But you do not have to worry about it, because during this time you got experience that is much more valuable than money.
The experience is good, but we are involved in bounty campaigns for money. Now the market situation is really difficult. I hope that the situation will change soon and the projects will be able to develop further.
Activity: 476
You are definitely not alone in this trouble, because in many projects something very similar is happening now, I think that this is a temporary period, because it started this year, because before that it was very little.
maybe its influenced by bearish market condition.so  after we trying to promote ico projects and its didnt reach softcap we got nothing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
How to choose a credible bounty is very difficult because we don't know the true ideas of the team behind a bounty. On the surface, all bounty has a gorgeous website and ambitious goals, but really How much is achieved?
Activity: 280
I was on the campaign too, although on the Facebook and twitter campaigns. I had to stop when the team stopped updating their pages. To me, that was a sign of lack of faith on the part of the team. Bountyhives is still good but one has to be careful the campaign he joins on the platform as not all projects are worth the attention.  I have faith in bountyhives but we don't get to see stakes which is bad.

i agree, when social media not updating - it's very bad sign, also good practice to check if project reached softcap before jumping into that black pool :p
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io

Here is a project where IOTEX honestly earned free-standing tokens will definitely not throw it in and out. 2 times a month scatter their tokens for participating in contests! It will be interesting - come in!
Activity: 182
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
you are required to self-assess bounty and, by your own criteria, select them and earn on it. It seems to me that in any case you will not be able to earn well from all the bounty, so do not be discouraged and carry out further tasks, in the future they will bring you good profit
Merit: 100
You are definitely not alone in this trouble, because in many projects something very similar is happening now, I think that this is a temporary period, because it started this year, because before that it was very little.
Pages:
Jump to: