Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 12. (Read 8276 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I have been working on bounty campaigns from last 6 months and devotes my 7 hours daily to bounty campaigns. Still till now i got nothing, may be it it happened because of RED market. Frankly speaking i am feeling depressing these days.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

Dear, Don't do bounty without looking their ICO. first of all, do a simple research. The ICO is Good or Bad.
Try OPP Open Wifi Bounty.
WebSite link - https://www.oppopenwifi.com/

Yup, that is the best thing but please do research about the team behind the projects maybe their are using a fake name and image. It will cause a trouble again, when I am choosing a bounty campaign I do look their twitter campaign and searching for their conferences if they have because you can see them it they are really working hard for their product to become a popular in crypto.

Your way is similar to mine, besides I want to check that they are attending conferences or meetup to know that they are not a scam project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
Unfortunately, crypto hunters are increasingly cheating, many companies make many promises and do not fulfill, more and more time is spent on choosing a company, studying the concept, teams, consultants, but I want to note that this experience helps us to make a project choice for investment .
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
Make sure to join the bounty that the ICO has reached softcap because it will be paid even though sometimes 2-3 months distribution, many ICOs have reached the softcap at this time and you can join the bounty from one of these projects, hoping that you get paid in large amounts according to your work for weeks
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Late , many and many humans are involved in the charitableness , and the revenue is descending in consequence whereof , and as a thing of grade , when realising job in societal nets , I mostly lost them to execute . I join in just in the touch
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Dear, Don't do bounty without looking their ICO. first of all, do a simple research. The ICO is Good or Bad.

Yup, that is the best thing but please do research about the team behind the projects maybe their are using a fake name and image. It will cause a trouble again, when I am choosing a bounty campaign I do look their twitter campaign and searching for their conferences if they have because you can see them it they are really working hard for their product to become a popular in crypto.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN

Activity: 392
Merit: 114
Hallo!
Its hurt feeling when you spend 3-4 month but you got nothing
but,this is bounty hunters risk
Bounty hunters always has risk,don't receive payment is the highest risk,promote fake project.
I think you must follow the bounty which already reach softcap/ follow trusted bounty manager like
-Arteezy
-Amazix
-Btcltcdigger
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I have projects for that I  did bounty even longer and as a result I have received nothing or received coins that are not being traded anywhere and will not be traded

it's a crypto
this  is normal here
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Sometimes I simply doubt from what is in bountyhive. This system is not transparent to me so it will be difficult to monitor the results. Choose from the famous manager is indeed safe in the bounty but also will not be able to make bail because even many managers also began to go wrong choosing bounty scam. need more than just analysis and also many references to get the bounty which resulted.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

there are actually a lot of such programs. it seems to me that this is a kind of norm in the market. don't worry, everyone has faced it. in order to avoid this, try to look for projects that are more promising and in which investors are interested much more
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

Take heart bro and don't feel too depressed. This kind of situation happens in bounties when the ICO don't reach soft cap. Also the current bear trend has made it very hard for ICOs to raise even the minimum soft cap fund. I have also experienced this too. Maybe you should  join bounties when the ICO has reached soft cap. This is safer but will be late entry for you which implies that your rewards will be smaller.
Activity: 168

The easiest way to estimate potential of bounty campaign is communication with bounty mannager. If this person polite and professional, there is high probability for ICO to become sucessful and for bounty to become profitable. I hope that I helped you.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
unfortunately now it is not uncommon .. almost all companies now go for no less than 2-3 months, and very often they just don’t collect the necessary amount of funds, respectively, they have nothing to pay bounty hunters .. half a year ago many companies go on  4 - 5 weeks, and they collected 40-50 million dollars in a short amount of time.At the moment, few investors are willing to invest their money in risky projects...
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
This is a serious problem many bounty participants are facing. Each of us knows the phrase: "time is money." Losing half a year of time at work and not getting any pay for it is the real fraud. I believe that it is necessary to form certain rules that will protect the rights of bounty campaigns. For example, in addition to the negotiated amount in tokens, you need to approve a mandatory fund in btc which will be less than the amount in tokens at the ICO price, but it will be paid by the escrow service to all participants according to their earned stakes, if the campaign does not collect soft cap and ICO fails. In other words, I am for the obligatory official escrow for all bounty on the forum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
I've also been like you, I was working 5 months and I don't get anything.
From now, before participate bounty I must reading about project, I'll check whitepaper, website, rating, softcap/hardcap, etc.
Because now many projects have failed.

Yes,thats the right approach.You have to due your due dilligenec if bounty is going to last for 4-5 months,almost  as if you are investing money,because you aslo investing something hat is also valuable-your time.But generally i am trying to avoid long bounties but sadly nowadays many ICos are extending bounties due bad market condition,so its not easy to find one that is shorted that 3 months.
Activity: 224

The point is you have to be patient in undergoing a bounty that we don't know how in the future, paid or not I think it depends on the developer who held the bounty, so you have to be patient.
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
Another good indicator is a smart contract, I always carefully study the contract if it is on Ethereum, I can follow how much money was raised, whether the team is cheating or not, although many projects were simply collected on a wallet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Basically, you have to approach your bounties like you would a real investment opportunity.
You have to scrutinize the company and employees all the way.

You have to get in touch with them and ask the hard questions.
You have to go through their whitepaper and do fact checking.
You have to see how much funding they have already received and how much hype is around the project.

Bounty hunters tend to just jump on the one that seems easiest or most profitable without thinking about long term viability.
That is why then tend to end up in bounties that never pay off because the ico failed.
Or, they get paid but the value of the coin is basically zero.
You have to adapt to the realities of your mistakes and change.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
I highly doubt you spent more than a couple of minutes per day participating in a bounty. If you add that up to the amount of time you spent in even 4 months you probably spent less than 4 hours actually doing bounty work. Are you really that mad about losing 4 hours of your time? No doubt you have purposefully wasted far more than 4 hours in the past.
Pages:
Jump to: