Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 6. (Read 8251 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
yea same lol
The current crypto state is just very bad, tons of fake ICO, fraud ICO
then those bounty campaign are even worst, even legit campaign doesn't pay on time or having problem..
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
I'm sure we're all already experience that fate. That's the risk of being a bounty hunter, doing a task for a couple month and got nothing. So, when do the work I suggest not to expect too much to get a salary later, it will only add the pain.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

this avenue of making money is pretty closed down now.

support projects you like or like the person running it but don't expect huge financial rewards

people are starting to realise the idea of distributing via a ICO is crazy and open to all kinds of abuse
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I do not know. Now is not the best time for cryptocurrency. Many projects do not collect the required amount. I do not recommend believing ratings.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I have been waiting for payments for several months already, alas, nothing can be done about it, so I don’t even think about it, I’ll be happy if they pay, if not, I’ll take this as a valuable experience and continue working. In any case, you need to be more attentive and responsible before choosing a project.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing...
I know how it feels like from my own experience. I spent more than 4 weeks promoting a project which token fell in more than 8 times right after exchange listing  Cry I think ICO is getting less profitable, both for bounty hunters and investors.
Activity: 616
If I knew, I'd be happy to share that information. But alas, I myself am in such a situation. It's really very frustrating when you work, invest your time and energy, and the result is nothing you get or get 5-10 dollars. At the very beginning of his hands down and I even think not to throw it all?! Do you think or should continue to work in the same direction and somewhere lucky?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Honestly, I don’t like the bountyhive platform at all, so I stopped doing these bounty and choose them on the forum, but even in this case it happens that the bounty does not receive the necessary funds and doesn’t need to give up, you just have to choose the bounty more carefully!
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I've experience the same thing. It makes it more painful were they sent a coin to your Ethereum address and the coin ended up being a s**tcoin.  If you are lucky, it will take months before you were able to sell it and it can make a lot of profit. Just like what happen on NBTK Nebeus Token, almost everyone expect that it is a failed ICO but it bounce back when they transfer their service to Africa.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Not one rating site is a great manager or a team - they cannot guarantee that the company will pick up a hard cup.
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

It was a part of every bounty hunters to found a bounty campaign or ICO that was a scam or failed because after working several months you did not get any rewards from those bounty and I found it very hurtful because after working you will not be payed.
Activity: 350
Within cryptocurrency you will find two kind of bounties- the first is great along with other the first is a rip-off! It's our very own, what 1 all of us select? however, many do not understand how to select. It is best to one easy approach to selecting great bounty- usually, sign up for which resources that has higher position supervisor. Higher position supervisors tend to be usually trustworthy as well as dependable.
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
you are not the only one that's why i didn't join for a long time and if this one scam i wont join any bounty champagne again and i will leave
Activity: 504
You are not the only one. I've subscribed to a campaign that goes for 33 weeks (!!!) and is not going to end. Imagine how she bothered me. And I don't know if I will be paid! And it's a pity to quit, because then 33 weeks will be empty. And even the ratings by which I was guided, did not save me. There is no peace in my soul.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101

The easiest way to estimate potential of bounty campaign is communication with bounty mannager. If this person polite and professional, there is high probability for ICO to become sucessful and for bounty to become profitable. I hope that I helped you.
Like bounty manager will know if the project gonna succeed or not. You need to keep update on project management to know if the project gonna success or not. How are they doing with the project so far. Keep in touch with the project in their telegram and if nothing progress by the team project i would advise to abandoned their project and pick other to make sure you not gonna waste to much time support scam project or failured project.
Activity: 320

Joining bounty campaigns in 4 months and gain nothing? It always happened, i experience it twice joining bounties and the bounty gets failed because of not reaching the soft cap of the ICO. Yes, it is not the fault of the team because they tried there best, also the bounty managers that's why we cannot blame them to get some payment to our works. We need to be wise now in joining bounty campaigns.
Activity: 490
30% of all bounty do not go to the stock exchange for a long time or just scam
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Thats why many people here do moure bounty campaigns at one time. But it is very time consuming and if you calculate, normal work is more profitable than bounty campaigns because market is bearish and nobody will buy your earned tokens.
Activity: 268

There a two kidns of people. One prefer to participate as many bounties as possible without any regrets and others stay far away from participating even one of them. Reason for both kinds is the same: you cannot be sure about bounty beforehead.
Activity: 364

It always happened joining signature campaign and the ICO will not reach the soft cap and then the ICO will failed. And some ICO is getting successful but the distribution of the tokens is too long it is about 3-4 months before the distribution. To join best campaigns better to research some ICO in the net.
Pages:
Jump to: