Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 7. (Read 8251 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 6
Bountyhive is a good reputable project in the bounty field. Yes, there are projects that do not collect softcap, and this is the current unit and basically everyone pays. In a bounty, signature always decides luck. Of many projects, you need to choose one like trying to catch the rice with your finger. The main thing is not to despair and work more and more then everything will turn out.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

Surely good bounty managers will be more respective and trustable for choosing bounties but on the other hand you need to learn choosing good icos rather than learn choosing good bounties.
That is the key point. So firstly you need to search about some icos which did good roi and do your research in their websites with that way you can learn choosing good icos
and after that you can join these icos bounties if they have.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
That's too much man!
I hope that this project didn't get sh*t from investors. I got into the same situation few months ago, but I wasted only 2 months and earned nothing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I do not think that now is good time for participating bounties. Most of ICOs are fakes, others do not make it to the exchanges, so now you shoudl better wait a bit for situation to become a little bit safer. It will save you a lot of time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Another good indicator is a smart contract, I always carefully study the contract if it is on Ethereum, I can follow how much money was raised, whether the team is cheating or not, although many projects were simply collected on a wallet.

it's good idea to monitor team activity this way ! didn't do this before, but we are at blockchain at last Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I really understand your point because i have been such a victim, I have join a bounty that i spends almost 3 months and I get's nothing and since then I have changed my strategy about joining bounty campaign, what i do these day is that i join bounties that are been posted by some good bounty manages in the forum and since i started doing that, i have been paid a couple of times, so I will advice you to do the same.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
I also came across such projects. And unfortunately this happens more and more often. All because now very few good projects appear, with this unfortunately nothing can be done. Perhaps you need to find another way to earn on crypto. Because the bounty situation is getting worse and worse.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
We don't have a choice except to accept the situation like this, if the circumstances of the ICO is unable to reach softcap and got nothing for the the past 4 months. Lesson for you to learn is choose the bounty campaign that brings a good reputation to the digital market and social economics because this is more productive by investors to invested more. Otherwise, maintain to check and follow up informations about the project development.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
At the moment, a lot of fraudulent ico so we advise you to carefully select the company bounty to participate. Company bounty must have a good Manager , the ico should have a rating on icobench , a good team, and preferably a real product.
Activity: 406
well, that's life. or we have to move on or be desperate on a past project. we can say that even if you choose a good bounty manager but if the project did not reach its hardcap, we may not be able to have our rewards. doing bounty campaign is like a gamble. or we are lucky to hit the jackpot, or we may lost. 
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Yeah, 3-4 months in bounty sometimes can bring you nothing, so even old participants which have seen big profits left bounties, I don't even tell about newbies, which don't receive new coins at all!
Activity: 210
you're not the only one ... some projects last longer and end up paying nothing too. but I am always more offended for investors and not for us ...
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
how does the ICO want to pay, if the soft cap is not achieved, so you must be prepared with disappointment when involved with an ICO project. my advice if you want to choose an ICO you should look for ICO whose allocation funds make sense, the team is professional and the marketing is broad.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
This is all a lottery, and you may be lucky, but there are no certain facts that can help you choose a successful company.
Activity: 336
Perhaps the profit from the bounty companies is not the same as before, but still it is and I can not say that from participation in the bounty companies I do not get anything.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
To earn something from bounty, your count of campaigns must be more than 50. Because it is so many scams, bad coins in market e.t.c.
Activity: 644
Now is not the best time to participate in the bounty companies. Many people after 3-4 months give up participation in the bounty company and disappointed . Earn the most patient. I continue to participate in bounty companies, although I have not received payments for more than 2 months.
today, almost all Bounty companies are very long, but only 20% give the opportunity to earn good money. Of course, it all depends not only on the state of the market, but also on the professionalism of the team and the relevance of the project in society.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Now is not the best time to participate in the bounty companies. Many people after 3-4 months give up participation in the bounty company and disappointed . Earn the most patient. I continue to participate in bounty companies, although I have not received payments for more than 2 months.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
I can advise you to try to take part in the bounty Kamagames, they introduced a new feature of the exchange part of stakes on Ethereum. So at least you can be sure that all your work will not be in vain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Sorry bro. Too bad. You are not the first to actually get this kind of unfair treatment meted against you. The bounty space is now a case of try and error. Even the most well organized bounties are not a guarantee.
Pages:
Jump to: