Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 16. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Today it is not so easy to find a good project that will pay off and will be released. But there are such projects - you just need to look for them . It's not that easy - there will be a lot of scams. Do not worry about the time spent - differently here in any way

It's not easy because people like you don't want to spend a little time analyzing a project.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Today it is not so easy to find a good project that will pay off and will be released. But there are such projects - you just need to look for them . It's not that easy - there will be a lot of scams. Do not worry about the time spent - differently here in any way
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
There are so many fake bounty campaigns that take a very longtime and at the end of the day we find out that the project is a scam. or most times Bounty managers end of denying hunters of their tokens
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Looking for bounty rewards sometimes can be very frustrating. Often projects run for a long time before the end and even after the project comes to an end, another month is required for bounty calculation so all that leads to so many unnecessary delays. All these tell that the bounty hunter needs to be focused and ready to go to the extra mile to be able to earn from bounties.Crypto in general needs a lot of patience for one to be able to earn well in this industry. Patience is the key to successful earning.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
hard situation. you mus understand that this is only emotions. if you wand to earn on bounty you should join many bounties and several of them will pay you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
a bounty is very annoying especially if the duration is after a bounty and especially if it extends weeks and ultimately does not just happen or does not just pay a lot of bounty this is so bounty with a risky also so before you get along with a bounty be sure to legit it for your inconvenience.

I agree. I had this experience when the bounty extends for weeks. They didn't pay. We need to know where we are getting ourselves into and double our research.
copper member
Activity: 308
I can imagine your disappointment) the signature is roulette, you work on the edge and do not know what awaits you at the end. It is logical to choose a bounty campaign, which is already traded on the market, alas, there are not many
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
To get profit from participation in companies bounty should pay attention to the Manager who leads this company. Very important a good team of the project , its rating on ico bench. You can still start a company from the very beginning , and when you can see that it has reached softcap , in this case you will miss some profit , but will not waste time in vain.

One advice is to have some fake ICO on how much money they have invested to cheat the investor and bounty hunter. I've had quite a few ICOs before this year.
Activity: 105
I have also encountered cases like you. However, you should not be discouraged, there are still many good bonus campaigns waiting for you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
You need to take a lot of bounty, now of course very few projects that pay , but I think when the market will unfold then you will receive your payments!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
For many cases no such manager is paid. It is true that when Bountyhive appears as a platform for new projects, many people who truly believe in teams in paid nests may be very worth trying even though I am the most lazy to take part in the project because I still depend on the results of the own analisis.
Activity: 714
There are a lot of such companies, and you need to be prepared for the fact that your work will not be appreciated at all. In addition, 3-4 months is a short time. Many bounty companies last up to 6-8 months, plus it will take at least another month according to the rules of the company, when these tokens will be distributed among the participants. And at least another month for these tokens to start trading on the exchange. So please be patient and go))
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
it just normal bro dont expect too much in bounty rewards because we are not sure if we will get rewards, dont be depress just always take the risk, try and try for sure you will find a good bounty that will give you huge profit.
Activity: 714
To get profit from participation in companies bounty should pay attention to the Manager who leads this company. Very important a good team of the project , its rating on ico bench. You can still start a company from the very beginning , and when you can see that it has reached softcap , in this case you will miss some profit , but will not waste time in vain.
Activity: 308
I'm doing the bounty with the month of January.Worked for about 100 companies.So much time has been spent.And many of them didn't pay a dime.But there are decent companies among them.So, that-risk in this, too, there is.We have to hope and rely only on the conscience of the team.
Sometimes it's just impossible to do. Relying on strangers to take care about you and not their own greedy needs? I am not sure for how long we can do that.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
same with my problem , a bounty managed by their project team and not hiring a good bounty manager in bitcointalk , they cut the allocation around 75% and i work for them around 2month and get nothing , its not nothing , but they pay me unfair , its like scamming the bounty participants.
finding a good bounty at this time is so hard , the point i can get from my fault , i will find a bounty managed by experienced manager and have a good reputation in bitcointalk , so we can assume they can sure pay us whatever happens with the project.
Activity: 254
I know your feelings ,I have been in similar situations several times,but there's nothing we can do about it, this is crypto and no one can give you 100 % guarantee in investment in ICO or rewards in bounties, so everything at your own risk.
Unfortunately you are right, anyone can experience this situation and it can't be helped. We can't complain to anyone but on here, and we can't guarantee that it doesn't happen.
Activity: 494
a bounty is very annoying especially if the duration is after a bounty and especially if it extends weeks and ultimately does not just happen or does not just pay a lot of bounty this is so bounty with a risky also so before you get along with a bounty be sure to legit it for your inconvenience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
that can meet any bounty hunter. i think of the envion bounty people. they supported the project for a long time and didn't get any money. and with envion there were thousands of people involved. that's really bad. but also in the future the same will happen. there will always be scam bounty. anyone can do it
Activity: 560
I know your feelings ,I have been in similar situations several times,but there's nothing we can do about it, this is crypto and no one can give you 100 % guarantee in investment in ICO or rewards in bounties, so everything at your own risk.
Pages:
Jump to: