Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 17. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I'm doing the bounty with the month of January.Worked for about 100 companies.So much time has been spent.And many of them didn't pay a dime.But there are decent companies among them.So, that-risk in this, too, there is.We have to hope and rely only on the conscience of the team.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I'm sorry to hear about your problem too. Sometimes it happened to bounty hunter and it got more sad for the investor exactly. When they put their money and got scammed. As a bounty hunter we just lose our time doing some task. But dont lose hope and keep your spirit buddy. Every Experience taught us. and my suggest is before joining some bounty please try research them first from their advisor, their team, their product, their feature and do the bounty as your hobby. So you wont feel regret if you got nothing. I as semi Bounty Hunter do my bounty task as my hobby and do it when I have spare time. but if your job is a full bounty hunter, must research it carefully before joining the bounty. Then I just can say g luck to you and don't lose hope
Yeah, but investor is smart nowaday, they know type of project who can reach and cant reach softcap, but they need to wait longer to take profit because usually price will dump at the first time a project hit the exchanger
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Bro you need to read their whitepapers and need to do research about team. Now there are too many scam icos. if they are not scam they can act really bad performing after token release. you need to choose good icos firstly. if you will start to find good icos. after that you can join their bounty campaigns.. lets remember. ethereum also have bounty campaings. and vitalik opened a thread years ago.. No need to give up. We will surely find happiness.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
This should already be regarded as a common thing in the generosity campaigns of the ICO. Now the timing of the ICO is very large, but the campaign can end up for bounty hunters in vain or even be fraudulent. Many ICO campaigns are now being postponed, suspended, and then quietly disappear altogether. Before the rise of the crypto-currency market, this state will continue. Further we hope for regulation of the ICO process by the states.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I have a similar situation. Only I can talk about the number of projects. As a result, for 3 months of hard work out of 79 projects I was paid only 11.
Activity: 518
Yes, this is now a frequent phenomenon, many projects carry their payments in a month or 2 , but of course the main thing is to choose the right project
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I  participated in dozens of bounty campaigns and tried to determine the most promising. However, 2017 passed and all the bounties began to bring ten times less income than last year. Nevertheless, I try to find all bounty  campaigns on the forum, because I have a negative experience with bounty platforms. I tried several of them and realized that they give me less profit than if I search for them on my own. My advice to you is pay attention to translation campaigns, because they are the most profitable, and the tasks are essentially not complicated if you can translate the documentation into another language.
In addition, from my experience of participating in bounty campaigns and investing in ICO projects, I made several conclusions:
1. The most popular projects do not mean the most profitable.
2. Always try to study not only the conditions of the campaign, but the ICO project itself and the product being developed.
I participate in several campaigns right now and among them are : SCAVOTech, Freldo, Bravo and Alfa-Enzo. They seems to be really profitable.
Activity: 210
I choose a known manager and participate in his projects but the problem is I earn small sums because every good manager attracts a big audience. Make a long story short, choosing a project by some criteria is a bad approach. It is better to earn something by participating in projects of known managers.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Yes, I fully agree with you, in the last 4 months it has been very difficult.The market is going through bad times, which means that investing in ICO steel is several times less. Because of this, the bounty is difficult to earn. Hope that soon all will change.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
Hi there!

To bad and sad to hear that you got rekt on your bounty rewards amigo! And good to let us all know that a site as bountyhive doesnt always pays. I always thought it would because of its own reputation to keep high but not i guess.

Try out bounty0x or the guys/girls from amazix! They have great bounties for you and are reliable as far as i would know.

Do some research on the project before you enter this can save you alot of time and coins if you do!
Hope you do well in the future!

Greetings! Cool
Activity: 921
Recently, almost all bounty companies bring a penny, or do not bring anything, since a very large number of ICO is a fraud.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
The last 3-4 months were not the best for projects, and accordingly for bounty companies, however with good selection skills it was quite possible to take part in really good projects and make good money. I am inclined to assume that you took part not in the best projects.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
against the trend of the market will not go. Many do not assemble the software cap. and those that assemble even hard cap on the exchange are quite a penny. now find an intelligent project for which you will receive a reward on the stock exchange 1 for 1000. and sometimes you take the top managers of projects and still get a kapeck, and what else will the manager hold a very steep bounty and everyone will be in chocolate
You never need to associate the project's prospects with the Bounty manager's rating. This is a very big mistake. The Bounty manager always gets his earned money, and they differ very much from what each member of the Bounty Company receives.
Activity: 40
against the trend of the market will not go. Many do not assemble the software cap. and those that assemble even hard cap on the exchange are quite a penny. now find an intelligent project for which you will receive a reward on the stock exchange 1 for 1000. and sometimes you take the top managers of projects and still get a kapeck, and what else will the manager hold a very steep bounty and everyone will be in chocolate
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
I've participate a lot of bounties and I don't receive any token, because the ico did not reach their hardcap . Of course I felt disappointed, since then I  lower my expectation for all the bounties. Sometimes you received more and sometimes nothing.
I think now many in this situation, I participated in several signature companies, but paid only two, the others last- 4 months already, but no payments ....
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I'm sorry to hear about your problem too. Sometimes it happened to bounty hunter and it got more sad for the investor exactly. When they put their money and got scammed. As a bounty hunter we just lose our time doing some task. But dont lose hope and keep your spirit buddy. Every Experience taught us. and my suggest is before joining some bounty please try research them first from their advisor, their team, their product, their feature and do the bounty as your hobby. So you wont feel regret if you got nothing. I as semi Bounty Hunter do my bounty task as my hobby and do it when I have spare time. but if your job is a full bounty hunter, must research it carefully before joining the bounty. Then I just can say g luck to you and don't lose hope
Merit: 2
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
Hi all. I use the channel in a telegram there the guy disassembles projects and lays out usable for participation and there I decide to take the company or not.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
I had the same experience and I guess just each of bounty hunters have the same experience,because every single ico postpones payments and so on.
The campaigns that don't have any people in it will not do that well. Try to choose ones that are active.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I had the same experience and I guess just each of bounty hunters have the same experience,because every single ico postpones payments and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: