Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 19. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
I think you are not alone  with this and I think there are so many bounty hunters that are given the same situation. The best thing to do is move on and hope that next time youll find paying bounties.
Yes, almost bounty hunters used to meet this situation. So we have to more careful when choose a bounty. Before join a bounty, we need to take some days to research about it, read as much as possible otherwise we can waste a few months for nothing
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
You are only unfortunate to follow a non-successful project. next time, before you take part in the bounty campaign, you've make sure the project have softcap succsesfully. so that you get paid according to your work
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

I have experienced the same situation and can relate with you for not receiving bounty stakes because the project did not reach the hardcap. Its hard to know that all efforts to perform all tasks were wasted. Will for me, that situation was a learning process to be very careful and research a lot about the project I join.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

in fact, this is very often found when you work and you are not paid. at the moment you are wearing a campaign signature, which is probably promising.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
You can build yourself together by making proper research in any bounty campaign management and through this you can have good bounty which will give you profit at the end. This is why we also have bitcointalk to enlighten more of each bounty. So it's better to  research before participanting in any bounty
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
That's why you have to study carefully the ICO project, before participating in its bounty campaigns. There are a lot of scam projects, and if you don't take care you risk wasting your valuable time and effort for so many months without any result.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
actually it's really hard to find a good bounty to support now a days even thenumbers of ICO's is raging. I personally left being full time bounty hunter as i saw that the earning percentage is very low. I check first the bounty managers before joining campaign, I suggest that knowing the project is good but you must know manager of course.

You can also try weekly airdrops, I've been here for about a year yet good income so far. Then sideline for some bounties of your respected bounty manager.  Cheesy

I hope it helps.
I stopped doing both bounties and airdrops, not so much fun anymore and too many participants which translated into zero reward. Too few good products, almost none. So now I am trading and investing.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
Well, I got paid every single campaign I was in.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I can identify with you my friend, we had same experience but that doesn't make me depressed for a long time, for me to be succesful is you have to face the reality of failures. It is hard yes specially when you work so hard and it turns to nothing. Keep the ball rolling, keep the faith... research and study bounties white paper but i believe that even how beautiful the white paper is, if it will not reached soft cap and hardcap it will be nothing. better to not to expect so much from it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
If you have experience like that, I think many bounty hunters do the same. I do too , it is more than 6 month I not get payment from bounty. clout, hazza they are all scammers. Now I join capital tecnkology research, I hope will get paid. You'd better join bountyplatform.io this is a good platform I think. if not you can participate in or join https://deals.weku.io/pick_account?referral=ono it is steemit like platform, it is new release and the competition is still low join now before the competition is hard.
Activity: 560
I am very concerned about hearing what you experience. I happened to be not participating in the Korona coin ICO project. I also initially thought that bountyhive was one of the trusted bounty platforms so that the ICO in bountyhive could be accounted for. But after I heard this story then I got a new experience that I should not necessarily believe in bountyhive. I personally do the analysis myself if I want to choose the ICO. Usually I do a SWOT analysis that contains strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by ICO so that I can weigh the chances of ICO success going forward. Now I follow the ICO Contractium Network. I followed the signature campaign at the ICO so if you want to join then I'm very happy. I hope the ICO that I follow can be profitable.
Activity: 336

Indeed, the trend and bad market conditions this year have a big impact on investor sentiment and the community. You are not alone with that. I also only gained a little bit of beef when trying more than 6 months. Bounty is a nice job but it needs to look and look like an overtime job.
Try the experience with bountyguru and look at the ico at wings.ai.
Activity: 392
In my opinion, you have been involved in a fraudulent project or you did not perform properly as required by the bonus program. Therefore, you need to make a careful choice, fit and comply with all the rules that bonus programs require.
Activity: 235
I think you are not alone  with this and I think there are so many bounty hunters that are given the same situation. The best thing to do is move on and hope that next time youll find paying bounties.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
It is necessary to look first of all not at the bounty manager, as advised here, but on the idea of the project, its practical significance and the availability of real. product. You can also join not the new ICO project, but already to the one that collected the softcap. This will guarantee that at least the minimum amount the team will pay, of course, if it is not fraudulent.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
actually it's really hard to find a good bounty to support now a days even thenumbers of ICO's is raging. I personally left being full time bounty hunter as i saw that the earning percentage is very low. I check first the bounty managers before joining campaign, I suggest that knowing the project is good but you must know manager of course.

You can also try weekly airdrops, I've been here for about a year yet good income so far. Then sideline for some bounties of your respected bounty manager.  Cheesy

I hope it helps.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301

It is how it is. Even the best bounty platforms cannot determine the success or failure of an ICO campaign. It ultimately depends on how good the potential of the project is. So before joining a bounty, at least read something about it before signing up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
3-4 months is a long time, I'm sure that very many who took part in the bounty at this time have the opposite experience. Even I for 4 months in the bounty earned enough to have the motivation to continue.

You need to be patient, before the bounties paid out the coins like they promised and at the times they promised but now it does seem that it takes them much longer to pay out the rewards to the bounty hunters. This can be attributed to the fact that bounty hunters are known for dumping coins so they are trying to give their investors enough time to earn their money before the hunters dump
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
3-4 months is a long time, I'm sure that very many who took part in the bounty at this time have the opposite experience. Even I for 4 months in the bounty earned enough to have the motivation to continue.
Activity: 275
before subscribing to any project, you first need to read the information about the manager and the project itself, as much information as possible for yourself, which does not fall into this situation.
Pages:
Jump to: