Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 18. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Experienced identical. Most of the ICOs I actually have joined ar lasted from one to two 1/2 months. And despite being within the campaign for an affordable span of your time, the reward I got was simply starting from 30-70 greenbacks. the worth of tokens dumps as presently because it gets listed on exchanges. Imagine operating for over one month for a gift but one hundred greenbacks. ICOs these days ar dissatisfactory and aren't as profitable because of the previous ICOs.
Activity: 471
I think you wasting 3-4 months in very worst bounty campaign either you are a just unlucky. In the last 3 months, how many projects you enrolled?
Many projects are worst and no more possibility to succeed without success how you will get payment. Still bounty is valuable if you joined good projects.
Activity: 406
choose the bounty which already reached softcap. maybe it can reduce ur risk to get nothing
i usually join bounty which already softcap and thanks god most of them pays me
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good , this is already maturing the measure in the payment role of the competition , the coins are written and so anew and each of us stopped-up the generosity or all the more shut it and did not bring anything
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
In bounty too there is a lot of deception, unfortunately. Therefore, I always try to weed out all the bad projects, but it does not always work
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
If you want to avoid this to happen again and want to make sure that you will earn just join signature campaigns that pays bitcoin in the Service section that way you can avoid what happened to you. Nowadays, it has become really difficult to tell if the project has a potential of success.
Activity: 308
This happens when you choose the wrong project. Therefore, you need to be as responsible as possible to the bounty
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
I understand that it's insulting to waste time on things that do not bring anything in return , but the most part of bounties is just a waste of time . Especially projects managed by bountyhive  :(You'd better to find a bounty manager with a good reputation and work with him than waste time working on a shitty project .
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
I think to always be on the safe side, always join projects that have reached their soft cap already, joining project that are yet to reach their soft cap could be risky and time wasting if they didn't reach their target.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
You have to choose the bounty that has a good and reliable manager. If you are feeling depressed that your efforts were wasted that's the other side of bounties.
If they aren't able to reach their soft/hard cap they will never pay your efforts so if you want to get paid with the bounty you are joining. Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty manager and assures the participants to get paid.
Yes, you are right mate. It's better to search and choosed the bounty manager who have a lot of experienced in managing the campaigns and have trusted and gain positive feedbacks from the people. By this, the chance to be paid or get bounty rewards will be possible to achieved.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is the problem most bounty hunters are facing, the truth is you can't be sure of the Project that will definitely pay hunters but to minimize the risk of joining scam project is not to join any project that hasn't reach soft cap, make sure the project you're campaigning for has reach soft cap with that you can be expecting tangible reward from the project
It's a job with a large risk. Anyone would know that before they did the tasks within the campaign.
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
This is the problem most bounty hunters are facing, the truth is you can't be sure of the Project that will definitely pay hunters but to minimize the risk of joining scam project is not to join any project that hasn't reach soft cap, make sure the project you're campaigning for has reach soft cap with that you can be expecting tangible reward from the project
Activity: 223
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Well right from time I am not a supporter of this bounty hive platform, I am not saying you cannot come across other unsuccessful ICOs aside from this platform but close to 90 percent of their bounties will just have a reason of not being successful and even the so called successful ones will never get to exchanges and even when they do they are mostly shit. I can relate with what you went through for close to 4 month for nothing.
Activity: 434

When a campaign has too many participants, this is what happens. So if people suggest more people to join, this will keep happening with every single campaign. The market is oversaturated. And wasting time is not actually wasting it. You learned something, I think.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
I honestly also experience things that you experience now, various kinds of bounties that I followed, maybe only around 30% were eventually paid, so from now on I am very picky in following the bounty project
Activity: 98
It's not very good, it's better to take part in several good ICO awards. I suggest you move on, because there are many best bounties that you can find. Check some ratings of sites and good managers.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
It happens most times and apparently the bear season is making it even more worst for some projects to reach SoftCap. It wasn't so some time ago.
Due to the market, many campaigns got extensions that making the campaign too long too. And since the price is low the funds that they can get will not be enough to sustain the project. Waiting and sometimes wasting time is part of being a hunter since there are too may ICO and even we studied it well we might miss some points or things may not just mean to happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
It happens most times and apparently the bear season is making it even more worst for some projects to reach SoftCap. It wasn't so some time ago.
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
You have to choose the bounty that has a good and reliable
Most bounty for dapps eth are fine
Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty managers
active telegram etc
Activity: 111
RealtyReturns
I have almost the same situation, for 4 months I got $ 150, but I do not despair and I participated in several projects from which I expect payments

Yes its frustrating sometimes it happens to me too. After 4 months even more but still the reward token it not valued in the exchange yet. All your time and effort exerted seems useless. But what can we do just again patience and wait. Continue joining Bounty's and ICOs maybe at the right time we enjoy our share piece of pie.
Pages:
Jump to: