Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 21. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I've been doing bounty for about a year, and during that time I got 2 projects that deceived me
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
I wasted even more in some bounties and nothing received. For some campaigns I have pending payouts, but majority of them has ended like 2-5 months ago.
I hate waiting for payouts and changing dates.
Activity: 512
Not each bounty campaign is profitable especially when we are experiencing tough times on the market
and not all the ICOs achieve their fundraising targets. It is a risk when you join the campaign at the beginning
when you have no feeling if the campaign will be successful or not.
Activity: 448
That is the risk that this type of "work" involves, you can spend months helping some ICO to gain exposure and in the end they do not reach the soft cap for some reason and ends up canceling everything, it can be hard, but I do not see that the developers can do anything about it, so it is so important that we choose a good campaign that has more possibilities to be paying at the end.
Activity: 420
Unfortunately, there are many more such bad projects on the market. Some are scammers, other projects can not achieve their goal. Just do not rely on just one project. Try to distribute your efforts for different bounty to minimize your risks.
Activity: 308
Unfortunately, such situations are sometimes encountered. Just need to carefully choose the right bounty manager to participate in the project. It must be understood that investments always involve certain risks. Here, all these annoying mistakes happen periodically.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
What's funny is a lot of you are about to get a whole lot less nothing.

Have you checked your membership rank recently?

Grin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 322
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
Things happen like that, I was also in Korona campaign although social media campaigns and got nothing too! I think bountyhive is still the best out there for a hunter, as you don't need to make reports and everything is automated! You save your time and they nearly always pay, no matter what, things happen not always as you plan and there are examples like these that ICO failed, but just keep on going and don't give up!
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Yeah.
It happened to me.
I have not received my rewards even as I type this.

It is painful to say the least.
Its is not as if the project failed or exited scam, the team just keep postponing distribution.
Activity: 294
I have to admit that such situations are often found in the modern crypto market. Today there are many fraudulent and failed projects. Therefore, you can not always expect to receive a reward. It remains only to wish to make a better choice in the future.
Activity: 280
Unfortunately, this happens - no one can guarantee that you can get your reward. There is no guarantee that ICO will succeed. Just need to carefully choose the right project to at least minimize their risks.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

I am also a bounty hunter here, i does not research on the ICOs project that i join the campaign in, i rather do 10-20 or even more bounties for different ICO, you can see it is something like hedging definitely among all i do most of the ICO will stop halfway or scam but i am just hoping for a jackpot somehow.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256

It's hard right now to earn much money in bounty due to market ETH condition, many ICOs are postponed and ended ICO won't list their coins to the market right now.
Activity: 26
There is such to avoid such it is necessary to analyze the project better
Activity: 399
in my opinion, if a project does not reach softcap there is no reward for bounty hunters. My advice is that you better follow a bounty campaign that has reached a softcap so you will be sure to get paid later.
A very useful advice for newbie or not experienced in choosing bounty. Your way is also the way I usually use, find the bounty gained softcap because surely we will receive rewards from them. And there are quite a few bounty to do that right now
Activity: 48
Bountyhive is a good platform for prize hunters but they have no control over the success / failure of ICOs who use their services. Choosing a good gift campaign is difficult because you need to be more knowledgeable and at the same time you have to have strong confidence in all the gift campaigns you want to choose. remember to always do research before joining a bounty campaign
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Well that's why before you participate in any bounty program alway's check about the project if the are making any sense or 100% of what the are saying.
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
before participating in a bounty campaign you must be careful whether the project will be successful or not. don't worry if the bounty campaign that you follow reaches the softcap you will get the results that you have done.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
To choose a good bounty campaign is not only dependent on the manager neither is it solely dependent on ico listing sites. I believe the onus is on individuals. We all need to know how to analyze projects on our own. Even if you do not know how to do that, start from somewhere, then gradually you will get to know better on how to do research on projects. I participate in bounty campaigns from bountyhive and it's been a good experience with them so far.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Just be patient and a lot of tokens get value at some point. You have to follow its exchange entrance and sell it whenever you have the chance.
Pages:
Jump to: