Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 22. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Now a days scammers are allover in this place. They appeared in disguise of new ico. So before attending in any bounty program, you should be very careful and choose very carefully to invest both time and money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Mate, don't worry, just take more projects and you will receive stable money flow. it depends on your efforts. Don't be lazy and don't quit bounty, you can earn decent amount of money here, but try to work harder and select projects better
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I do not advise to hope for this platform and the site with a rating. I participated in many companies from this bounty site. 80% of coins are not traded anywhere .
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I am sure that you will not find a good bounty when you go to the bounty section. The good bounty is becoming less and less. Due to the bear market, many potential projects have to be stranded. This is a big problem.
Activity: 112
I think instead of using ICO rating site to choose your bounty, why not go to the bounty thread of this forum, there are a whole lot of bounty you can find, go through and choose the one you like their idea.
Activity: 574
Things like that are certainly very disappointing. And for the next better choose the project with sales of tokens that have reached the soft cap. And you have to find the project manager can count on. Before following the project you should also do an analysis of their social media accounts. Like Telegram, Facebook and Twitter.
Activity: 144
There are so many bounties that have good potential, that means there are many bounties with bad potential or even scams. Be careful in choosing a bounty, there are several bounties that do require a long process to pay. You must actively monitor information from the development of the bounty so that you are not already inside if you are trapped in a scam bounty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
One thing is sure, you have not participated in the right bounty. and one way to do so is to ask and also take time to go through the various bounties before you start. Not all are paying but for those that knows the rules, there are few managers that are doing some good jobs here and those are the bounty to look out for. I started last year October and was able to get my first reward January this year. I could have given up because all around me people were being paid huge rewards but for me nothing came untill this year. our time are not the same.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
these scenarios totally turned into bullshit. i did not get any bounty rewards from icos signature campaigns over 5 months. and new projects after listing on markets dumped asap.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
There are too many scam campaigns and it will be better to follow bounties that have reached a soft cap. But there are no guarantees.
Activity: 84
Sadly, abundance dependably had hazard included, we can't state on the off chance that they will doubtlessly succeed or pay, extraordinary and understood abundance supervisors can likewise mixed up a task as genuine and trusted, yet in the event that we look on the splendid side - we can clearly gain huge measure of cryptocoins through abundance cooperation and there's a ton of decisions, I'm simply being sure starting at now and accept others incredible experience as a motivation, will check whether I can get what I needed.
Activity: 308
in my opinion, if a project does not reach softcap there is no reward for bounty hunters. My advice is that you better follow a bounty campaign that has reached a softcap so you will be sure to get paid later.
Activity: 170
indeed, it has been 3-4 months for bounties to be in vain in prizes with the factor of falling prices, but you don't have to be too focused on just one project. You must continue to participate with other projects.
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
One of my friends also faced this issue. He has left all bounties and does only trading now.
i agree with him as i am not a fan of bouny cakpaigns any more they can be too dangerous sometimes and i do not want to lose money
Activity: 336
I understand the feelings you experience, it's bad when you work without receiving anything. I think you should consider choosing projects that are good at bitcointalk rather than bountyhive. we have to learn from mistakes, I also experienced it several times but I never gave up and decided to continue to be a bounty hunter and because of that failure I also learned to choose gifts that were really good and would pay participants
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
it is a very sad story but unfortunately such things happen from time to time especially if you joined ina bad campany
Activity: 252
Well, this is already becoming the norm in the subscription part of the meeting, the tokens are typed and then again and all of us stopped the bounty or even closed it and did not collect anything
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
You can pay attention to the signature activities of the RIPA project, which has a high percentage of bounty. The first batch of activities before September, everyone has received the XPX token, so I think it is reliable.
Activity: 308
I feel you bro for nothing rewards you get in bounty because many ico too not pay after promoting there business i think they dont appreciate our promoting there business in 1 or 2 months.
You have to choose a bounty carefully if else you will waste your time. The ICO need to reach its softcap to distributing their token, it was stated in the rules of bounty. When you decide to join that bounty that mean you accept their rule
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
You wasted your time joining the wrong signature campaign and after 4 months of work-for-nothing the only conclusion you made is that somebody will suggest you perfect bounty to join??
Take responsibility from your decisions. It is better to spend 3 months searching for campaign where you will participate for month and gain reward than take first admirable topic and join whatever this project is
Pages:
Jump to: