Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 23. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I would not search for any evaluations, search for the task yourself and in the event that you feel that it's great to do it. Everything accompanies understanding, here rather achievement is estimated not by one anticipate, but rather by every one of the ventures that you are improving the situation the year. Toward the year's end, you check and get a decent normal wage for each month.
Activity: 55
This is my second bounty signature campaign, the first signature campaign i had is full of crap and scam.. i joining 2 months for that campaign.. i waited for almost 2months but no compensation then no more reply on the telegram.. the admin/manager gone missing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I feel you bro for nothing rewards you get in bounty because many ico too not pay after promoting there business i think they dont appreciate our promoting there business in 1 or 2 months.
Maybe we should wait a little longer! Because I had award 8 months after the end of the program the bounty! So don't panic yet! Still worth the wait!
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
it's strange that you are depressed, such stories happen every day..bounty are generally an unreliable means of income, now it is very difficult to choose a signature company and ICO ratings are unlikely to help you .. my advice to you, choose companies that have already collected a certain amount, although these companies not insured against fraud
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
This is the main mistake of bounty hunters they are expecting so much about the bounty they had participated, they must remember if the ico will not reach softcap no bounties will be distribute because the  project don't have enough funds to paid for the bounty programs. But don't stop doing bounties if we encounter these situations, just be patient and honest on working.
Activity: 157
Current investor confidence towards the new ICO indeed decrease. So many projects of the ICO's difficulty in finding investors. The investor is very decisive for all projects of ICO. I think when looking for the better project with good sales. Like the soft cap project already achieved. If the soft cap already reached I think definitely the participants get rewards if the project is completed.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
same here.a few days ago i joined sopin bounty campaign from the bountyhive and got nothing form the captaining. because the CEO of the project has taken to jail.now a days its very hard to find out legit or good bounty. however,again joined a bounty form bountyhibve but this time it also not rises good amount.I think I have to leave the bounty project.
bountyhive is a cheating and deceptive platform, they are not transparent and often delay the distribution process.
better you join amazix
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Well, it at the moment becomes the norm of very few people who are ready to invest in ISO, which appear already dozens a month
Activity: 54
Presently its the best time for the entire crypto. I took an interest in bountyhive ICO once and it was additionally pointless. They send me wre tokens as guaranteed, however there is no utilization for this tokens, no trades and they recently guaranteed that they will accomplish something in a half year, yet as I see there no any new or movings whatsoever on this task. So we have to pick carefully new tasks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
doubtlessly it's difficult to find a nice wealth eventhough we starting at now do analyze before join that plenitude yet there is no confirmation that wealth will be accomplishment or not yet rather I derive that is the peril of abundance searcher. if you not set up for a terrible condition you should not join abundance any more and find another way to deal with gain trade out crypto.
Activity: 196
bountyhive is a good platform in search of the bounty. much of the bounty in bountyhive successful and it continues to this day. However, multiply more references in the bounty will also make a profit, as well as more and more sites in boutny, will give you confidence too.
Activity: 156
Choosing a good bounty campaign is so difficult nowadays cause you can't tell which bounty is going to be successful or not so you just have to keep trying one day one ICO will come true and you will just make a fortune out of it.
Activity: 83
You don't have to do all bounties. Just pick the real good ones and do them. Also look for good bounty managers and participate in their bounties
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
I feel you bro for nothing rewards you get in bounty because many ico too not pay after promoting there business i think they dont appreciate our promoting there business in 1 or 2 months.

and do you think that isn't your fault too?
I think if you can see which projects are of good quality and what isn't, maybe that won't happen to you however, it's a risk if we join the ico project, if you don't like the risk. You better follow the campaign for btc or eth weekly payment.
Activity: 560
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is necessary to choose carefully bounty campaign. For example, Amazix campaigns have good management and reliability, they're very popular among bounty hunters.
yes I also really agree with what you say the bounty manager plays an important role in the smoothness or failure of a project, a good bounty manager will analyze the projects they will manage, so that they don't end up with fraud or scam

Yeah it basically makes it easier for bounty hunters to land a legitimate ico if the campaign manager has a good reputation. Though it's still not 100 percent that the tokens will have value once they get it since even now, a lot of seemingly good projects still doesn't have value.
Activity: 224
You wasted three to four months doing korona bounty campaign and got nothing, honestly I also participated in the bounty campaign also in fact I also participate in digitize and both projects announced that they were unable to meet their softcap. It was a devastating blow on my face, I was just perplexed that day.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
All people have to suffer bad time and now your experience is increase. All the time good bounty manager couldn't offer good bounty but you can do Amazix, btcltcdigger and Yahoo this bounty manager. Icobench is the best ICO Rating site.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
This few months it will be a bit of gaining nothing if you do bounty as for this situation, good ico will also cant help the market to recover. Thus we only can continue do the bounty and hope the price will rise one day.
Activity: 550
maybe you just got the wrong one because there are alot of projects that pay us well.
Pages:
Jump to: