Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 2. (Read 8251 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Indeed. This is the hardest time for bounty participants like us. To me is <500 $ for over 6 months. The trend is becoming increasingly stagnant and extremely unstable. I am trying to pursue the blockade in 2019 and absolutely not much hope to earn money at this stage.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
I myself participated in their bounty program, of course I was also not pleased with it, of course I no longer participate in the bounty on bountyhive

Unfortunately 3-4 months is really a long time, that's why I prefer to join bounties in a shorter period of time.
Even though I'm in a campaign which will run until the end of the year I'm gonna leave it as it's too risky.
Nowadays joining the bounties is not anymore attractive and it is not efficient as it was years ago.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Oh, I'm very sorry for you... It happens. I think you should not be discouraged. I suggest you join my generosity or any other on bountyhive. These guys never cheat.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Now wait 3-4 months is quite normal, now the bounty is almost not paid , I think when the market will unfold you will pay
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
In order not to be disappointed, you need to take part in several bounty companies, some hunters participate in more than 100 , and maybe after a while the tokens will become top-end.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ah on bountyhive most such projects, I would better nobody chose bounty with this forum and only have top managers!
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
You should pay attention to how high the grades participate in the bounty campaign, another is to look at the Manager, clearly lead the table. Now no one can recommend a good campaign from all such losses happen, do not worry, the profit is found.
Activity: 271
Yeah, it is not easy to be a bounty hunter. You spend a lot of time, you do your work properly and for it you do not receive anything.
I know how you feel, this year I participated in many signature campaigns and I have received only one payment Sad.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
How to choose a good bounty has become difficult now. It requires you to take the time to analyze everything behind the project. In addition to reading the white paper, you need to understand people's evaluation of it to ensure it is safe.
Otherwise you are easily caught in a scam.
Activity: 420
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Bounty is always a risk. That is why it would better for you to participate 10 or more campaigns at once, because only 1 or 2 of them may actually become released projects.
Activity: 448
Recently, such projects are not uncommon and it is worth carefully analyzing the projects in which you are going to invest your time
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Analysis and selection of the right coin will determine whether we will get success or not. A project must have an explanation and we must analyze the project. This requires caution because the selection of the bounty will determine the future we will achieve. Believe that when we choose wrongly we will not get anything and when we are right in choosing we will produce a satisfying thing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 275
well. it is normal. i have been trying to join bounty campaigns for maybe about 2 years. and i could get good reward only too times. so once a year is even a good result for bounty hunters.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
This is the hard truth about bounty campaigns especially this year 2018, bounty hunters were not get paid either the ICO is a scam or didn't reach the soft cap. This might be due to the down market. Some say that regulations might change the way investors looking at the ICOs.
It's because there's no strong rules for this, the community remains uncontrolled and the cheaters remains unpunished except the red tag they got.
However it's inevitable to say that the market that currently on its downtrend seeing the investment peolpe bring are going down this year.
Activity: 406

I know what you feel because it happened to me too! There are alot of scamy ICOs and bounties out there so be very cautious, I'd say before joining some bounty campaign do the same research as you would if you want to invest in some project, because even though you are not investing your money in it, you are investing your time which is precious too! So do a thorough research before joining, and stay safe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11

In order to avoid this situation, and choose the "right" ICO to participate look at Tokpie exchange. This exchange lists bounty stakes of fully checked ICOs, so by participating in those bounties, you can sell bounty stakes for ETH immediately as they earned + get tokens later.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is the hard truth about bounty campaigns especially this year 2018, bounty hunters were not get paid either the ICO is a scam or didn't reach the soft cap. This might be due to the down market. Some say that regulations might change the way investors looking at the ICOs.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256

Your story is not something unique or isolated. The vast majority of the users will share the same experience. Even I was duped by a number of bounty campaigns. In some cases the ICOs were fake, and in some other occasions, the bounty reward was never paid.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
Please give up the bounty. Future bounty will disappear. You don't have to waste time. Learning to trade is a wise investor. Bounty or coin value is too rare.
Trading is the key for profit, but if you have much time then you can add bounty just make sure that you do necessary checking before joining.
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Don't despair! Every bounty hunter is faced with the scam projects, loss of tokens. It's inevitable. There is no better advice to find good projects. You have to develop a system of search and analysis. You can follow bounty managers, experienced bounty hunters.
Most of the times beginners are lost because there is so much contradictory info that they get. They don't know who to listen. But one thing is clear: without knowing the water you don't jump right in.

agree they just blindly follow anything since they have less experience in the field what they see on the paper looks good but they dont have the ability yet to determine what are scam and not
Pages:
Jump to: