Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 5. (Read 8251 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

there are people who spend about six months on the project and then get nothing as it turns out skam. so don't worry, it could have been a lot worse. try to look for more promising projects and study them carefully
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
I got worse after the ABLE bounty ended. They promised to make early statistics on the spreadsheet and pay for the participants. But no, they erased all their official social accounts
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I have projects for that I  did bounty even longer and as a result I have received nothing or received coins that are not being traded anywhere and will not be traded

it's a crypto
this  is normal here
The campaigns could have more of an influence on Bitcoin's price if they continue to be active. They should know what to do after they see that what they are doing for crypto is not working at all.
Recently, it is very difficult to get something from the Bounty company. Today, all developers are very worried about their projects and therefore do not want to pay tokens in order not to provoke their massive sale on the stock exchanges.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
I have projects for that I  did bounty even longer and as a result I have received nothing or received coins that are not being traded anywhere and will not be traded

it's a crypto
this  is normal here
The campaigns could have more of an influence on Bitcoin's price if they continue to be active. They should know what to do after they see that what they are doing for crypto is not working at all.
Activity: 90
It's a sad story, but you are not the first to come across such scams, in my opinion it is necessary to enter a certain reserve fund from each project before starting a company bounty in order for cases of failure to be paid compensation to all participants
There was a lot of scams going around yet more coins are doing their campaigns. I think that there will be a lot more successful bounties real soon.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

When I choose a bounty campaign one of the criteria that I pay attention to is the duration of campaign. 3-4 months is definitely no good and I don't understand why a project needs to be advertised for such a long time. I haven't ever tried bountyhive and prefer using other sources and doing my own research. Try icodrops.com - they usually give a trustworthy rating of projects.
Activity: 214
I understand your feelings, all the effort spent without rewarding. I just advise you to choose good bonus campaigns and bonus managers. There are now many fraudulent campaigns or campaigns that do not achieve soft hats & hard hats, which also leads to the failure of the pre-emptive campaign. In order to choose a good bonus campaign, you need to evaluate many factors, from the idea of ​​the project, the team, the roadmap and the bonus manager. I also wasted a campaign and did not receive anything, I wish you luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
The situation is quite sad for the bountyhunter, as most of the projects now fail or the token value decreases many times. I was thinking of switching to another part-time job
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
It's a sad story, but you are not the first to come across such scams, in my opinion it is necessary to enter a certain reserve fund from each project before starting a company bounty in order for cases of failure to be paid compensation to all participants
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
it is for every one that it took 6 months average in starting t get any reward. in this time you learn to get good projects for doing bounty campaign also you come to learn about the campaigns to earn good rewards. you will never get the return in 1 project, for getting normal reward you have to do atleast 30 campaigns or more. or for god reward you should do at-least 50 bounty projects.
Activity: 602
There is no guarantee that a project will reach its soft cap and that we will be paid. We have to take that risk.
If you want to avoid  such situations it is better for you to join the bounty campaign in the middle when you see how the found raising is progressing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Yes, it is a problem. More and more good projects didn't pay tokens. It's bad for project's reputation, but who care if soft or hard cap reached?
Activity: 616
In the last 3 months bounty has gotten worse, actually if I had started doing bounties in this period I would have been really discouraged by how things has turned badly. Bounty used to be very rewarding but these day you hardly find a bounty that is worth your time.
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Sorry to hear about your issue with bounty.
First of all avoid participating in bounties that are more than one month long - your time is precious!!
Second stop thinking that ICO ranking is the true indicator - they are all scam and will do and say anything for money!
Third, avoid sites like bountyhive - they charge money for ICO bounty listing and will also do and say anything for $$

I know this first hand because I am a team member and one of the founder for the FARM Token - You might not have heard about us because we refuse to pay to promote us on worthless websites or put us on front page. If you have time read our whitepaper and if you are smart and can read between the lines you will see why the FARM Tokens is a better option long term!
Activity: 504
well, every bounty hunter will say that this is normal , very few projects that make good money, you need patience and choose the right coins
More 2016 2017 Eco companies were in demand among investors and all participants of the Bounty company had good incomes. But today participation in Bounty companies can be compared with Russian roulette, because among the total amount of Bounty companies, only a small percentage can be promising.
Activity: 182
well, every bounty hunter will say that this is normal , very few projects that make good money, you need patience and choose the right coins
Activity: 196
Several days ago I read a thread from the person, who participating 50 bounty campaigns simultaneously. I do not really believe this person, but a team of people with significant amount of free time should try such strategy. It should be worth efforts.
Activity: 745
Merit: 252
in your case this project does not reach softcap. if in such circumstances the bounty participants will not be paid and all funds that have been entered will be returned to the investor. I suggest you before joining the bounty, make sure the project has won the softcap.
Activity: 588
Don’t worry & don’t be angry, you will get your bounty reward. In fact some project distributes bounty reward after ICO sale & some distribute after listing in exchanges.
It’s also fact some projects delays bounty payment & at the end they converted to scam, it’s a suggestion before joining any campaign you check the project from all angles.
Pages:
Jump to: