Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 3. (Read 8251 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Now there are a lot of scams among ICO and such a state of the market that not many projects collect even a soft cap.
participate in those projects that have collected something at least on pre-sale.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
It's very disappointing, waste a lot of time and get nothing, I think almost all people who take part in the bounty program have felt that. But for the signature program it is very tiring.

I usually take part in a bounty when the company has already received a portion of the fund collection or if it has reached softcap. In addition, management bounties are also important to note because there are many cases of ICO running successfully, but management bounties take arbitrary action so you get little results.

This is very difficult to choose which bounty program has a lot of prizes. I suggest that you follow more than one bounty program.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
That is the risk that is carried out by the bountyhunter, to anticipate the failure by reviewing the project and increasing the work of the bounty project so that it is not in vain to undergo.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
since january, icos are not that sailing good like last years price but there will be a time that the market value of new coins will be at its ico price. it is usual for a bounty hunter to hodl until a good price is achieved. take time.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
if you did participate in Signature that would be really bad, if its only on twitter or facebook not so much since you can participate more than 1 bounty on both twitter and facebook
Activity: 69
i ran away from doing any bounty program but focused on bounty that the team are solid!! i always check on the team and do my due diligence properly on the project before going for any bounty run!! because am investing my time which is also important
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
currently it is difficult to choose a bounty campaign that really pays our efforts. choose an experienced bounty manager with good work. but this is indeed a risk that we have to face when joining a bounty campaign. keep learning and doing more research.
Activity: 452
My first bounty company gave a good income, and I think the time spent was not in vain, there is some knowledge, I hope the bounty will be developed
Activity: 451
It is basic story. People waste their time and have bigger expectations , but then all of their expectations got broken like their trust to whole bounty and crypto in general!
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I have seen many replies "join bounty which have good bounty manager " but what I think is the concept of the ico and the team are the most important to become successful. So it is very important to do study about the ico read there white paper and decide accordingly just don't go with bounty managers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
The best strategy to participate in signature campaigns is to enter when the softcap is already collected. Well , or when you can predict that the project will raise funds, the level of HYIP around the project. Only in such cases together with you 500 more people will participate in the signature and you will receive 10 dollars for works.  Cheesy The main thing is to find a balance.
Activity: 504
This is actually a sad story. What you wrote was with me. Do not get depressed, it will not save. I also often choose bad projects, although I carefully choose my choice. Probably, I don’t want experience, but it is acquired through trial and error.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
90% of all bounty campaigns is a Frank Scam and do not need to worry so much if you do not pay in some campaign because here it is already normal. I'm not saying it's good, but it's always been.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
unfortunately is happened to me too i made a signature bounty of 4 months, an ico that had to last 2 months extended another 2 months more 1.5  month before the release of tokens that have a value of about $20, however it is not easy to find a valid bounty campaign , you have to study well the ico, the team the idea of the project and the various rating sites and also serves a bit of luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Well we cannot hold the fact that not all of the bounty campaign is legit and reliable because there are several bounties that turns out to be fake and scam afterwards so for you to avoid joining and participating in an scam and fake bounty campaign you need to be more mindful and wiser for you to prevent getting fraud.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
Even many peoples who join for up to 6 months and they don't get anything, this is a risk bounty because not all real bounties pay or get scam projects, the most important thing is to take lessons from it.
Activity: 36
now crypto is not like it used to be. most hunters now complain about market conditions and there are also ICOs that are not paid. I think now is a grim time for crypto. does not mean there is no improvement in the future, I think that one day crypto will develop again as before.
Activity: 434
to avoid bad things like this you should participate in many campaigns such as social media and content
in addition, only choose a bounty with ICO sales that have reach the softcap so it can be reduce the risk of failure but you also have to analyze it first because now many projects are scam  Cry
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
The most important thing to do is always keep up with the latest developments of the projects we follow, if ICO is difficult to get money then leave immediately is a better option than continuing to join and get nothing.
Activity: 633
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

Part of the risk and we have to live and move on with it, nothing we can do, there is really no guaranty it's like what i read here bounty hunting is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get, I actually experienced that in the past but I was quick to move on.
we must never give up facing this condition.moreover fake bounty campaign less than 10% from total amount bounty campaign available in market.so keep working on it make us earn much money.
Pages:
Jump to: