Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 24. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
It is necessary to choose carefully bounty campaign. For example, Amazix campaigns have good management and reliability, they're very popular among bounty hunters.
yes I also really agree with what you say the bounty manager plays an important role in the smoothness or failure of a project, a good bounty manager will analyze the projects they will manage, so that they don't end up with fraud or scam
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
It’s very sad story. Every job also has its own risks. Next time make sure that the project has some private investors from the start as this can give you an extra confidence in the project but remember as bounty hunters we have this risks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Unfortunately, losses on the bear market were incurred not only by investors but also by participants in the riot. This applies to all who have started to bounty the past half a year.
Activity: 336
For today's day, these moments are somehow stopped, but a year and a half ago 70 percent of the ICO was a fraud, so rejoice that this is one project, I think out of ten))
Activity: 26
Normally that is not rare case, because most of the bounty hunter like you they did not get their reward after the campaigns ends.
Do not trust to the ICO ratings because it not means the ICO hare in top list it is good.
Although they did not receive rewards consistent with their efforts but they get a lesson and this lesson will follow alongside them forever, they will know that they need careful analysis and have reasonable choices, instead of focusing too much on rewards. Many bounty hunters have experienced from the mistakes first and until now, they have no longer wasted time and effort for the scam projects, they only go into good projects, rewards are not great but prestige and are paid in full
Activity: 42
I am very sorry that after several months of work but not getting the right amount of bonuses, I joined a week, and I am also looking forward to the projects I am doing. They will pay me what I am doing. they.
copper member
Normally it happens a lot here in crypto for this no need to be depressed because it is a part of bounty hunter work . But you said that was of bountyhive that's not good, generally we see all the projects in bountyhive are good , i never experienced this with bountyhive. My opinion is it is just unfortunate that the bountyhive ICO failed. So donot need to panic stay calm with your work, these things learn a lot and we start Choosing bounty more cautionally.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It is necessary to choose carefully bounty campaign. For example, Amazix campaigns have good management and reliability, they're very popular among bounty hunters.
Activity: 392
You will get everything that you have earned if the projects was not a scam. There are a lot of delays but do not be in panic to this, it is usual thing.
I think next time you should participate on bounty that have a good manager so it has more chance to became successful and for me it is really dissapointing to participate on bounty that have no future thats why i am advicing you to participate on ingot and iconiq bounty.
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Happens sometimes, you just have to do more. The rewards are a lot lower than they used to be though so I expect that will happen quite often now.
Activity: 25
This is normal, if the project you choose as a campaign is scam. The best thing to do now is to make a thorough choice, check out multiple channels of information. Sometimes there are good projects, paying token may take longer than usual
Activity: 434
SESSIA
It is typical situation in bounty and nobody can predict it. 2-4 month with no pay is a sad but true statistics.
With dumping market more and more projects postpone tokensale.
Activity: 66
It's quite painful to engage in a bounty for over 3 months only for the project to fail. I sympathise with those who did the signature bounty most especially, because one cannot wear more than one signature at a time. The best way to go about bounties is to stop ones you suspect any anomaly. If the stakes are not updated or the bounty manager is always complaining of unpaid accruals, it's best to look for another project to avoid stories at the end. I've decided never to wear any signature for more than 6 weeks.

Well, I think it is really hard to accept it since we spend time and effort to fulfill the requirements and end up didn't getting paid. This is one of the reason why I rarely join bounty campaigns
Activity: 532
When the market is in a very active decline, you can spend a lot of time and do not earn anything.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
It's quite painful to engage in a bounty for over 3 months only for the project to fail. I sympathise with those who did the signature bounty most especially, because one cannot wear more than one signature at a time. The best way to go about bounties is to stop ones you suspect any anomaly. If the stakes are not updated or the bounty manager is always complaining of unpaid accruals, it's best to look for another project to avoid stories at the end. I've decided never to wear any signature for more than 6 weeks.
Activity: 378
So far for me most of my bounty campaign was a success and i'm selecting those campaigns in ICO Bench. But of course not hi ratings ICO's are perfect but at least choose wisely with a better team, working product or Apps etc.
Those ratings at the ICO Bench is not a guarantee that the project is good because they can be paid though there are some projects with high rating that were also successful. My suggestion is to make your own research on the project carefully so not to waste your time.
Activity: 98
Joining bounties are so risky, this post may be dismayed to others especially the newbies. It helps a lot to the forum to lessen the spammers hehez.
Activity: 75
I would say the same that 95% of airdrops and bounties now a days are scam or fake. And those who aren't fake, they give tokens which are worth pennies only. Only few of the bounties are worth investing your time and they pay you really well. From feb till now I haven't involved in any bounty, just the airdrop and have earned almost $1200 worth of ETH.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Normally that is not rare case, because most of the bounty hunter like you they did not get their reward after the campaigns ends.
Do not trust to the ICO ratings because it not means the ICO hare in top list it is good better to don't expect because in the end possible you will cry.
Activity: 616
This is a very frequent occurrence, especially when it really takes a lot of time in a bounty project that does not have time to collect anything, I just do not understand such projects that in the end do not give people anything at all is horrible.
Pages:
Jump to: