Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 26. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
unfortunately it is getting harder and harder to find bounties that actually pay. ive been running bounty hunting for about 8 months and at this time, less than half of bountie campaigns has paid me. the chances are very big, that you works for several weeks or months in vain.
   Then why do you work further. I have not yet studied the bounty. I do not have experience . I have free time. It will not be long. Soon I need to work at my job. Protect your interests
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
unfortunately it is getting harder and harder to find bounties that actually pay. ive been running bounty hunting for about 8 months and at this time, less than half of bountie campaigns has paid me. the chances are very big, that you works for several weeks or months in vain.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
for Community Rewards issues, I prefer the performance of Amazix, they can be relied on to be a community manager and also community rewards
please search on Google with the keyword "Amazix Community Rewards"
they usually pay within one month after the ICO is finished
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I have the same case when the bounty manager changed the rules to provide KYC to claim bounty reward and i did know about that, and they was close KYC form when i know that, and i waste my times about 2 month. Some of the my problem is i was earned bounty reward but the token does not listed in any exchange for more than 10 months. So i think bounty is better to use only for extra job and we should be have others main job, because we can not guarantee we can make bounty reward by monthly
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Yes, my friend, I am also wasting 2 months with you to complete their tasks. The last reward is not. I think the reward for success is very small, but it is happening.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Being part of failed projects is going to be more of the norm at this point I think.  When Ethereum is in the 180's shit got bad.  Not sure how a new product can release now when the tried and true coins are struggling.  Seems to me that mostly scams would release at this time.  Not sure why a real project would risk a launch right now. 
copper member
Activity: 196
when i read all this, i get scared that it will be the same for me. apparently it is a gamble whether to draw a successful bounty or a rivet.
Activity: 59
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
I am very surprised that you got a disappointment from a bounty campaign you did on bounty hive. I thought that was a credible site to participate in bounty hunting. Maybe you just try other sites like bounty lord. You can chose from there.
Activity: 116
sorry about this, but projects must learn to be very honest with bounty hunters. Most of them turn out to be sacm projects just like change now exchange is beign broadcasted everywhere to be a scam project.
Activity: 345
This is one problem bounty hunters are facing these days, projects are taking the sweat and suffering of bounty hunters for granted. after working for them they don't pay you now that is really bad
Activity: 126
I even experience that as well and take note its my first campaign that i joined yes i admit that i expect too much to fact that i have  already planned if what im gonna earn lol. But know before i joined in some campaign im making sure first  that they already  reach  the soft cap it doesn't  matter if i can have small earn at least i have that nothing
Activity: 98
That's how this works, many times months of support for a campaign can go down the drain simply because they didn't reach a soft cap, you also have to see that the soft cap is not too high, because there are many projects that ask for an absurd sum of money, as if we were in a bull market, we have to adapt to the new market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
This is a normal condition in crypto. Especially if this is now a great many projects coming up. Automatic, definitely a lot of competition between projects as well. And this makes many of the projects that were not successful were finally retired
Activity: 272
With the respect to the site you quoted you saw the campaign, I don't really feel them anymore. I have coins from campaigns they launched off bounty works that are just lying there in my wallet. I'm not leaving them as investment, they are just close to useless, if not. Back to the topic. It pains one to see his or her labour go unrewarded. And I think something has to be done about it. There should be a way Bounty Hunters would be rewarded after committing fully to a work for 2 or more months. You can't just leave them with nothing. I participated in the Aligatocoin Camapaign. They didn't reach hardcap, yet, they have given us stakes. Isn't that good?  Why can't others follow suit?
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
in the signature campaign, not everything works smoothly and the cause is partly developers and ourselves with the rules specified. to choose a good ICO project by analyzing first whether it is really convincing with a well-known manager and prospects, because so many ICOs are scam and in my opinion it should be more careful and more thorough.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
A similar incident happened before me. It is quite annoying not to be able to win anything in the signature campaign for months. Unfortunately, this situation must be avoided, these projects should be punished Smiley
Activity: 84
These kind of things can happen in this field dear. We don't know about all the projects. The best way is to wait a bit after a new campaign is launched. Wait at least 1-2 weeks. Then visit their website and see how the sale is going on. If the sale is good then join the content bounty. That will save your time and you will able to earn some money at least.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
You chose the worst option possible. Bountyhive is the worst area of involvement in the bounty, and especially the signature on bitcointalk. 7 ETH for Cool Cousin signature is already in the past. + the Korona coin is a trash project
Activity: 140
Lately doing bounty campaigns have being very discouraging especially signature bounty which can take a lot of time and at the end of it all you don't get paid. We will just be hopeful though
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
I know the feeling. In the beginning of my bounty hunting days I participated in a sig campaign for multiple months and was given an allocation of hundreds of dollars but they were unable to reach the soft cap so all was for nothing. It happens, even if the project seems to have a solid fundamentals, you can never be 100% sure that you will get something in the end.
Pages:
Jump to: