Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 27. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Yes, now is very common , I think that no one can escape , I did for about six months and got a couple of bucks , well, it's a penny
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
That's why I try to choose a signature bounty campaign with a maximum term of two months. If the project is SCAM, it will not be so disappointing compared to the long campaign.
8 weeks is the best time for a bounty. I also like the bounty only runs for 8 weeks, it does not take too long and if the project is scam then there is no regret. But from May to now 90% of the bounty is extend and I am quite depressed when I continue to work
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
That's why I try to choose a signature bounty campaign with a maximum term of two months. If the project is SCAM, it will not be so disappointing compared to the long campaign.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
This kind of thing has happened to most of us at some time. First try to find a good ICO project and then choose a bounty that has a short and pre-defined time period and a good bounty manager.
Activity: 182
Usually projects go 3-4 months and then a month later they pay tokens so it is not surprising that you can not get anything for such a period.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
it has become normal when we don't get paid for our work to take part in a bounty campaign for a long time, I see a good bounty campaign when the famous bounty manager holds the project, the project website is very, attractive with the profit offered a lot with the team structure competent
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
Choosing a Bounty campaign is really important because it affects both the process we are doing and the time we spend. I think the reputation of the Bounty campaign managers is very important and when you join the campaign if Altcoins fail to successfully mobilize people will pay for the effort you make and try. So you must choose truth campaign.
Activity: 128
Don't be sad friend. There is a lot of things like this going on in bounty sphere. I can suggest you to try Papusha. Trying my self and everything looks fine.
Activity: 294
I also suffer from the condition like you. I did a lot of bounty campaigns, finished 3.4 months but did not get the $ 10 it was ridiculous. I began to feel depressed when doing bounty.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
It is necessary to choose the bounty very carefully.  I'm looking for all the information about the project.  Social networks and I read white paper.  I look at Linkedin, the profiles of the founders of the project, their previous experience.  It takes a long time, but it's better than disappointment later.
Yes, I agree with you. We have to choose bounty carefully. We need to read bounty's information as much as possible if else we will just waste our time for nothing. These are my experience when choose a bounty to join:
1. Project has a clear web site.
2. Manager have experience (I refer manager is Chinese or Korean) .
3. Has a good road map
4. The target is not too big, the best is it has reached the softcap
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It is necessary to choose the bounty very carefully.  I'm looking for all the information about the project.  Social networks and I read white paper.  I look at Linkedin, the profiles of the founders of the project, their previous experience.  It takes a long time, but it's better than disappointment later.

That's right, choosing the right bounty is good for deciding on a 50% chance of winning. You need to have the skills to pick the bounty that is right for you and perform all possible campaigns to get the highest rewards.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
The reason why we should keep looking for some redflags with these bounty campaigns because most of these ICOs are scams,or just created to raised funds and then runaway with their investors.Always looks for legitmacy of the team behind it,all of the aspects of a good ICO shouldnt be taken for granted.
This is true and to be exact that you really need to be more practical on what that you have been go for like you are taking to study well on what projects are you willing to support with and not to waste your time on joining by them.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
The reason why we should keep looking for some redflags with these bounty campaigns because most of these ICOs are scams,or just created to raised funds and then runaway with their investors.Always looks for legitmacy of the team behind it,all of the aspects of a good ICO shouldnt be taken for granted.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
Activity: 77
It is wretched you had such a deplorable affair, some abundance members have additionally encounter same including myself. Along these lines, don't surrender! Proceed however be more cautious with the abundance you join. There are trustworthy abundance directors that you can trust to a degree, inquiry and join their projects.
Activity: 19
I set myself the goal of earning in the bounty sufficient funds to meet the minimum life needs. And while I myself am not convinced of the unsatisfactory work of the bounty - I will work in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 110
Scams are spread in such projects as well, the checking with great attention had to be done in the beginning of you way there and I think that the guilt is on yourself only, do not blame others in your mistake, it will has a harmful effect in the future I am sure.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
Reasons for some bounty that never been paid?
Soft cap not reach on ICO.
The ICO is a pure scam.
ICO is suspended and will be launch again next year.

1 of the most controversial bounty: EARTH TOKEN

there are so many scam ICO no, beware and take care.
Activity: 108
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

I had the same feeling. I joined several bounties and some of them didn't pay me at all, some turned out to be a scam others payed me few bucks.
This niche is tricky.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
Even if you make a good research and chose a good BM  it is no guarantee that the ICO will reach the soft cap in these bearish market circumstances. You can join in the middle of a bounty campaign as well,  when there are already some results about raised funds.
Pages:
Jump to: