Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 29. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
This happens and, unfortunately, such cases are very frequent especially in recent times, when many projects do not collect anything on the ICO well or when the developers do not say anything about it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
For me, this situation is not new and is not surprising. Although, when I after three months of participation in what seemed to me a promising bounty campaign, I received nothing, and the Manager and the project team were silent and banned all participants for objectionable questions, I was very angry.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
It's a bit like when you investing in a ICO. Investors used their fund, and you used your time. So choose an ICO carefully, research their project, their team and private investor, then participating on their bounty.
Activity: 420
Firstly, don't get so upset, you still have many possibilities here. I can't give an advice of which bounty to join in cause I don't feel like I can take the responsibility, but you should carefully learn about campaigns you think might be good and everything's gonna be ok!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
currently it is very difficult to find a good campaign that can generate income. To find the right gift, I think the best thing to do is to look at the number of participants from the gift. The fewer participants means that you will receive more percent of the token allocation. do research before joining the bounty.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
well, it is an experience for you, do not choose bounty from someone else's suggestion
next time analyze and find information first before participating in the bounty you want to follow
Activity: 70
Now bounty got around 30-50% chance of scam, more tan in ICO, because if softcap not met investors receive their funds back, but bountyhunters dont receive anything!
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
This is the main mistake of bounty hunters they are expecting so much remember if the ico will not reach softcap no bounties will be distribute because project don't have funds.

Yes too much expectations can turn  into a disappointment. This is part of the risk when projects failed and ico ICO's are not paying bounties. For me do not expect much and do the hard work. Learn on how to get a legit bounty. There are a lot of opportunities other than bounties just explore.
Try doing articles it got paid correctly, but still depends on terms and its project. Find a legit one even its long just make sure that the team behind is legit.
copper member
Activity: 364
This is the main mistake of bounty hunters they are expecting so much remember if the ico will not reach softcap no bounties will be distribute because project don't have funds.

Yes too much expectations can turn  into a disappointment. This is part of the risk when projects failed and ico ICO's are not paying bounties. For me do not expect much and do the hard work. Learn on how to get a legit bounty. There are a lot of opportunities other than bounties just explore.
Activity: 546
you just choose wrong bounty. there's so many legit project. all you need is research first the bounty that you want to join. don't give up just because one fail project.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
You just got unlucky in participating that bounty campaign because they don't have a good project and it is not worth it to participate with, that is why you should really becareful in joining bounty campaigns. I also experienced not getting awarded in bounty campaigns because some of it are scammed and some of them do not also reached the softcap, and i feel down that because i waste a lot of energy and time in that campaign.
Activity: 55
Honestly, I think it's not only you who had experience such unlucky incident. Many bounty hunter's out there had also the same experienced as you had.  We could not really assure ourselves if the bounty campaign we are joining are purely legitimate. I think I would suggest you to look for good bounty manager with no red trust rating. 

A piece of word.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
same as me , join signature since week 1 , and it happens 4 month + , good bounty manager  , but get nothing from that , everything can happens in this cryptocurrency
Activity: 250
we dont know what ICO would sucsess or not , what scam or not , because of that better for us to join on much ICO and make the probability get up
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
You have mistakenly chosen the bounty program that you are following. You choose a scam project, or maybe a project that is not clear so they do not keep their promises to reward what you do in their projects.
Activity: 35
this is a common situation in the project ICO, ICO failed when the programs airdrop and bouty becomes meaningless. Participation in the project such ICO; make us spend months and laborious
Activity: 336
make sure that bounty which you choose already reached softcap
it can avoid wasting your time. + bounty manager isnt important dude
Activity: 406
At me too such experience was when the signature was attended by 2 months and nothing not received and also had great ratings , I think you need to choose from a good bounty of managers and then will be paid
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
I have wasted more than half year for the campaigns of Followers  and did not earned anything. those projects were lead by scammers, once they said it would of been paid by Tokens, once they had  rearranged it. it looks I don’t have luck
Activity: 280
With deception in the bounty, each of us faces and this topic is even more common than the benches ICO. The main problem in bounty managers who completely ignore any calls to them and do not want to admit any of their mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: