Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 31. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I am also the same. I am not paid for 3 to 4 months. There was only anger and regret until I almost gave up on this job
Activity: 224
I also wasted more than that close to about 4 or 5 months doing bounties from their bounty platform but actually end up getting nothing. I mean the tokens received are just worthless.
Activity: 153
I surmise that on the off chance that you join any abundance compaign you may do studies and gain learning roughly the wander. also look at the white paper of this wander. After that you'll must be a piece of it. anyway now it's miles exceptionally intense to understand that you have to pick an endeavor, correct.If the test is perfect you win money.That's what a companion is, you don't need to accuse anybody however yourself. We as a whole unearth Scam ventures and it happens that the work is done futile, however there are certain minutes and they cover all the negative
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
This is a normal situation, dude.  Therefore, recently I don't go to signature campaigns at all, if the project hasn't collected a softcap or if there is no any positive insider information on the project. At such a time, it is difficult for projects to raise even the minimum capitalization.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
You read the whitepaper, for what it'll be used, but usually a lot of currencyes(crypto)  are just bullshitting and the only take the money, or if it's legit, usualy doesn't pay off, because it's a shitty or maybe even good idea behind it, but they don't have a market big enough to start...

Well I think it's your fault, not to check on status of your coin, how is doing, but even if you check, you can go without pay, but you can consider that berofe it passes 4 months....?
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
it is very difficult to choose a bounty now many ico bounties have sprung up but it's hard to find a bounty that can benefit, looking for a team that we can trust and rely on behind the ico bounty

People often think that ICO and bounty can no longer make money from it. However, I still see the new ICO projects being launched and successful, which says that although difficult, but still can be obtained from this fledgling market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
There are a lot of good bounty projects out there, you should choose projects for altcoin or tokens that have been invested and developed for a long time. At present, Bounty is no longer attractive but an opportunity to seek investment. !
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
I feel your lost, me too i experienced that once, not paid because the soft cap has not reached, by this time we need to choose a good project that has a potential and active as well, and also we should choose a good bounty manager and trusted.
Activity: 154
Scam projects or softcap projects are hell for any bounty hunter. I think we should regularly monitor the project to avoid wasting time and effort
Activity: 128
It's your false because you didn't join the right bounty campaign. You have to choose the bounty that has a good manager, and the ICO must be good, high rate and recommend by community.
Activity: 210
Quite unfortunate you had to toil hard for some months and earn nothing at the end. Its really frustrating but all is not lost my brother. The issue now is that, this year the crypto world has been rough so it is very ideal to do a thorough research about upcoming icos before participating in bounties. Ofcourse looking for well experienced bounty managers is key as far as good bounties are concerned. Again, check for the rate at which icos frequently update their announcement channels. This also gives a clue to successful bounty campaign.
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently, you can join Kamagames bounty. I recommend you to select/choose bounties hosted by the companies which exist in the real world but not on a white paper or in someone dreams.

Kamagames exists since 2011 and generates a real money (a lot of money every day). Join its bounty or participate in pre-sale.
Activity: 42
I advise you to keep abreast of the project if they have the potential to achieve soft cap or not, so you can decide to continue or not.
Activity: 303

In cases like this we can't blame manager bounty or platform bounty as you mentioned. in some ICO projects that don't reach funding target, they usually pay the promised tokens. If project continues, it's different if project exits scam. I think ICO rating sites are only 50% accuracy, it's better to have your own analysis based on project points that you think are included in criteria of big projects that have been successful
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
You cant really blame the bounty manager for whats happen. You should consider blaming the team for not reaching their softcap. Bountyhive is not accountable for that action, they are just the bounty manager.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
In last few month i take part in 4-5 bounties that not rich softcap and or stopped project never or temportary paused becouse market not good now(Bitlumens bounties and ICO stopped,for Morpheus network bounty still not recieve tokens and in final spreadsheet zero tokens for two campains))) and other few project and ICO end their work dont remember their name becouse when read=out
Its really hard to choose good bounty for now, as many scam ICO lurking already. And 3-4 months is a long run bounty, you must choose bounty which is end by 2 months or 4 weeks so that if you find out that this project cant reach soft cap then you can change or find new project. Not like waiting for that long run bounty campaign and ends nothing.
Activity: 56
That is why you should carefully consider the project you want to follow.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
The biggest risk to bounty hunters is that they work for free because of the failure of a project or scam. I think it's an experience for you to not choose the bounty from other people's advice. We need to choose some potential projects ourselves.
Unfortunately, such situations are not common in the existing market. a lot of scam projects and identify them especially at an early stage is very difficult. I try to participate in campaigns only with trusted managers although this does not always work.
Pages:
Jump to: