Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 33. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
be yourself and use your experience to find projects that are really good for yourself.
because if you follow other people and do not get the results from the bounty you will be disappointed but if you are the one who chooses the project to be part of your work do you also regret it if it is not paid?
if I personally would never regret my own decision.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Yes, you are right. I have been involved in the bounty activities for half a year. I just sent a reward, but the token is not before. It has been hard for half a year. It can be said that it is not worth it, so I am ready to give up. The bounty project is really rubbish.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Unfortunately we all have bad projects. And do not rely on one daping all efforts.
3-4 months is a long time and it is very insulting to burn out on this. Well, what can we do bounties people luck with here there is no stability. And even team analysis often does not lead to chim and you waste time in vain.
Activity: 28
I think you should choose a credible bounty manager and then participate in his bounty campaign. Investment are risks, sometimes you gain and sometimes you lose.. Doing all bounties with the idea of always getting something at the end is not really a good idea.
Activity: 30
As i see there are too many of fake/scam bounty which make bounty hunters spend their times to do it. So i suggest that we should research every bounty, choose bounty with 1-2 months campaign to prevent fake/scam bounty.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
This is part of life when you are doing bounties. No one can guarantee that an ICO will sell or a success. Just accept the reality and move on. It is very painful to work for 3 months and got nothing in return for signature bounties. Same thing happened to me before so let me share what I did. Since it happened, I only join short term bounties - it should be not more than 2 months. I tried to join as many bounties and the only way to do that for signature campaign is to join short term bounties.
Unluckily, almost all bounties now do some extensions to meet their goals, since we all know how bear our market is, however we should always seek a good bounty and project that can ease our worries away.
Activity: 224
Unfortunately, such situations are not common in the existing market. a lot of scam projects and identify them especially at an early stage is very difficult. This will be good for you because you will be more carefully engaged in the selection of bounty programs and eventually learn a lot. Most bounty hunters experienced as the same as what who have experienced and feeling right now mate. Been there and than that aswell but that’s not enough reason for us to quit. Even if how reliable and reputable the manager was but the project are not good, it will still be nothing. Just be patient and never stop from there.
Activity: 168
Yes, It could just be that promise when it could have in choosing the right kind of bounty. but this will be something that harms if you select bounty scam.
But I think it's luck and risk. You spend time on those projects and the results are not as planned. Because no one can predict whether the project is successful or not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
This is part of life when you are doing bounties. No one can guarantee that an ICO will sell or a success. Just accept the reality and move on. It is very painful to work for 3 months and got nothing in return for signature bounties. Same thing happened to me before so let me share what I did. Since it happened, I only join short term bounties - it should be not more than 2 months. I tried to join as many bounties and the only way to do that for signature campaign is to join short term bounties.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Here some are victims because the work on bounty and at the end nothing handsome reward so to start any bounty must be research about bounty their project media team and white paper also sponsor than have to decide what to do.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
I am also a victim of that korona bounty, what I gathered was that most of some bounty hunter platform are just a waste of time. I believe if u need a cool and awesome bounty platform to join, u can go for amazix or krypical. Both can give u a worthy and reasonable outcome of bounty.
Actually they have so many bounties are trusted but not all, Maybe we should need some research if we need a better bounties that we need to participate for. But we need to be careful to those bounties that if you think are not totally paid.
Activity: 588
If for signature of a campaign to choose bounty which lasts 4 months and then to you nothing will be paid, it is possible to feel bitter disappointment.
Better for signature of a campaign to choose more reliable Bounty which last 1,5-2 months.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....
Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

You have poorly explored the prospect of the project and lost time in vain. You need to learn how to independently analyze the future of the project and not trust someone else's advice.
Activity: 29
Unfortunately, most of my friends from the work in Bounty say a bad opinion. Projects ICO pay very little (for 2-4 months of work - 3-20 dollars), and from half of the projects ICO - nothing at all accrues. Therefore, I consider investment options.
Activity: 252
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

My friend, I understand your condition, but there's no getting away from it.!!! I was in a similar situation when I was paid$ 3 instead of $ 3000. Now do you understand the state I was in?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Obviously crusade chiefs or administration abundance have significant impact, in light of the fact that at any rate they are additionally wagering on their notoriety. Yet, I think a fizzled venture is exceptionally sensible, and the present circumstance makes a considerable measure of activities that don't get bolster ideally. So there most likely won't be any assurances in this industry, notwithstanding for ventures with high appraisals.
Activity: 100
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Yeah getting stiffed in the end is the norm now days.  it's very difficult to have a high success rate with picking bounties as most fail to make it or are outright scams.  IT's not as easy as it used to be a few months back.  I feel it's only going to get worse. 
Activity: 85
You need to learn how to choose good projects and good managers . There are too many scams lately
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
I pay attention to completed agreements about partnerships with proof of it. Reliable bounty managers can also help. Besides, it's vital to claim  eth address which is for accepting all investments. Sometimes I'm shocked about blatant lie about collected amount. Be careful with it.
Activity: 88
I participated in various campaigns among them there were many promising ones that turned out to be a scam, but some quite unexpectedly made me a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: