Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 32. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Before deciding something, you should first analyze it. If you don't have the skills and good insights about crypto, you can make incorrect decisions, so that you yourself are trapped in a time when crypto is decreasing all of its coins on the market to create a new achievement in the future. And what happens to your assets is only the amount that depreciates without an increase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
It is difficult to find a decent bounty, which, after all, will bring at least some profit. It's more like roulette.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
As a bounty hunter we should not expect much because all this project are on their first phase of development, some reach success others are not. Keep on going , you may find the gold one.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
You have to be patient and stay calm because everything may happen in crypto sphere. Even something bad. Don't lose yourself and don't lose your faith friend.
Activity: 114
Do some researches about campaign heads. Is there someone famous and experienced? If yes then it's probably your choice.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
This experience is of course often experienced by other bounty hunter as well. I myself also have experienced. but in my opinion, better soon change on other projects. because if it continues to think about going into things that are not good.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Doing bounty is almost like 10/90. You will only get something 10% of the time. That is if you do a lot.

Most of the time you will just get unlucky and end up not getting anything at all because all the projects that you contributed were not real projects. They were scam projects. You need to research more carefully before doing a bounty for any one.
Activity: 161
Every time when you choose Bounty campaign take care of these things:
1. Bounty Manager
2. Company Information (like Team, softcap & Hardcap,)
3. Time duration
4. Stake or reward allocation/Campaign
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
http://aaacoin.us
That's the reality in bounty when the project didn't reach the softcap they will never pay the participants, choosing a good bounty manager with a good reputation will assure us that we will get paid. I think it's not how good the ICO is but sometimes it's about luck because if people will invest on it we will get paid if not then just accept it.

If you want, PM me your AAA COIN address and I'll send you bounty.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
That's the reality in bounty when the project didn't reach the softcap they will never pay the participants, choosing a good bounty manager with a good reputation will assure us that we will get paid. I think it's not how good the ICO is but sometimes it's about luck because if people will invest on it we will get paid if not then just accept it.
Activity: 283
indeed, lately the bounty campaign contained in bounty often has problems, whether the bounty is a scam or another problem, so it's better to be more careful when you want to participate in a bounty campaign, because nowadays I often become ico scam, must be more careful in choosing which ico is good and which ico is not good.
Activity: 84
WEll do not worry you are not in the same corner because we are too had gone that feeling. I get to have a lot of campaign being joined and i used also my social media for it for most of the bounty programs has social media bounty program and i joined 2 or 3 projects for that specific bounty programs hoping that i could have a better chance to receive a bounty rewards. But all of those campaigns even in social media are wasted. NO tokens being distributed and most of it failed to reach soft cap. I  think that if you join any bounty compaign you will do research and gain knowledge about the project. Also read the white paper of this project. After that you will have to join it. But now it is very difficult to know that you have to choose a project, good.If the project is good you earn money.
Activity: 73
well i joined so many bounties and feel the same way. i faced safein that cancelled the ico, scam uchit and hashcard, and not being paid kerberos coin. so many bad ico this year tho
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
it is very difficult to choose a bounty now many ico bounties have sprung up but it's hard to find a bounty that can benefit, looking for a team that we can trust and rely on behind the ico bounty
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Almost people has experience that situation, but we all know that some of them are not good project, so its better to choose wiselYb before you join just be sure if it is good project or not. No need to suggest anyone to incourage you to join for it its better to make your own because i do not no wether the project village is good or not.
Activity: 196
Isn't transpiring just alot of individuals has been confronting this issue nobody here will turn out to state he or she haven't scammed or fizzled project. in any case, you will simply keep on attempt more you will unquestionably do effective ico .
Activity: 644
I think even if someone suggest a bounty campaign or bounty managers we have to find more information about project specially when we are doing signature campaigns. we can use ICO tracking website for get a brief idea about expert's rating. Even after we can use telegram group of projects for getting current situations. Those are the my steps for finding good bounties.    
Activity: 86
You are right. The project I participated in has not issued a token until now. I am very disappointed. I have participated in several projects. I feel that I have been cheated. I don't want to participate in the bounty mission.
Activity: 182
is an experience that is common in the bounty. Because it follows the bounty it is like gambling. We will never know how the results we will get. However, never give up, because we will definitely find a successful project and also a legit if we keep trying.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

You have poorly explored the prospect of the project and lost time in vain. You need to learn how to independently analyze the future of the project and not trust someone else's advice.
Yeah it provides a good experience for you to explore and research first before joining the bounty. don't let your time be wasted just
because you work on a shit project that doesn't pay you anything but you can also use a lot of bounties right ?? so don't give up
Pages:
Jump to: