Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 35. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
Yes, it's becoming more and more common these days, and as the number of ICO projects increases, the market is flooded with fake projects. Including some results which are not recognized by investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
It can happen that's why you need to do a background check in the bounties you are entering to make the most out of it. May this event serve as a lesson.
Activity: 378
Maybe you choose a wrong bounty campaign, Next time study and research the bounty campaign you would like to join for securing your efforts and time.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Before entering in a bounty campaign check information about project. Does it even have a chance to get its goal and pay you?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Not only you that wasted 3 to 4months in bounty and get nothing. I think the korona bounty campaign affects most people, it has been a major challenge picking bounty campaign from bountyhive and at the end of the campaign they will issue a statement that they are unable to hit or meet the softcap. Which always upset me because of the time and dedication bounty hunters have wasted.
Activity: 64
for this not to happen to you again, you may want to study first where that bounty may get its resources, it is for real, do they have good history, does the project look convincing? next you may want to study the project itself, the people behind it, and keep a record of all your past experiences if that bounty was good for you before, there is a high probability that it might happen again.
Activity: 84
the first i want to send the condolatory to you. the second this is just a normal.
when you get into the bounty, you should participate in more bounty program such as facebook, twitter, reddit...
you should choose the project has a community involvement and reliable manager.
good luck to you!
Activity: 184
to search or join a bounty campaign you must know the progress of the website related to the ICO project, if all is good, you choose the famous bounty manager like needmoney, sylon, Artezy, always monitor the bounty group telegram
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Before starting the bounty capmaign, you should study careful the project. I know that this could be extremely hard because there is no information about the new projects, so you have to do your homework by your self. Study the team, the idea, whitepaper, and just after that make your decision.

This should be the rule for all bounty hunters. If the homework is not done then the risk of getting into a bad project is increased many times. Spend time now to save it later.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

I suggest that you follow a project that has many sponsors everywhere, and sales of ICOs that almost reach hardcap like UBEX, because there are currently too many project scams, even though getting a 5 star rating will not affect a project.
Activity: 1372
Yes it happens, you participate in the company's bounty for several months and the project can be a scam. I had such projects, there's nothing to be done about it
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Before starting the bounty capmaign, you should study careful the project. I know that this could be extremely hard because there is no information about the new projects, so you have to do your homework by your self. Study the team, the idea, whitepaper, and just after that make your decision.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Bounties are already a waste of time. This is not only because of the market condition s but also because of the projects. A lot of projects are scam and even if not - a lot of them just die in a short period of time. When tokens are being paid the price of the token is usually dumped by early investors. It's more like a quiz right now and the odds are low unfortunately.

I experienced this already, doing bounty for a long period of 4 months and end up with nothing. I was so disappointed because you exert efforts and time doing it and end up not getting anything, that is why I'm more careful now in choosing what bounty to join.
Activity: 350
Now it's a little difficult to find a worthy project that will not be a fraud, but you also need to check again before joining after one check
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Bounties are already a waste of time. This is not only because of the market condition s but also because of the projects. A lot of projects are scam and even if not - a lot of them just die in a short period of time. When tokens are being paid the price of the token is usually dumped by early investors. It's more like a quiz right now and the odds are low unfortunately.
Activity: 69
I have heard that this is normal here, you spend a lot of time with the project, promote it and in the end do not get anything.
Activity: 14
Standing up on where you get the failure is a good solution.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
It is natural to experience such a situation if you don’t have the capacity to search for an ico on your ownself and decide on any bounty campaign. First of all the ico rating portals are absolutely unreliable. The only way is to have a vision to research and decide without consulting anyone.
Activity: 278
The share of bad projects is still high. In order not to lose money in future scams, it is necessary to check in detail the information about the project, its team and to study the opinion of the community. Good projects:  VIDDO, OUTOFTHECLOUD, GigTricks...
Activity: 378

Well i was so happy because i never experienced to waste 3-4 months in bounty and got nothing, my advice for all of those people who wants to make a good income with bounty is always participate on bounty that have a strong team and off course a good manager.
Pages:
Jump to: