Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 34. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
You have to choose the bounty that has a good and reliable manager. If you are feeling depressed that your efforts were wasted that's the other side of bounties.
If they aren't able to reach their soft/hard cap they will never pay your efforts so if you want to get paid with the bounty you are joining. Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty manager and assures the participants to get paid.

I think it is not very important thing. Because the manager can be newbie ( there are many companies that are making new accounts and to manage the BTT thread bounty project). That's why I think the best way to  find good project is to analys their project for your own!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It seems to me that almost everyone was in this situation, we must continue on, one project is unsuccessful, but others will bring profit!
Activity: 93
Yeah, sometimes it happens. But you have to understand that the market is in very bad condition at the moment. I took part in Dav.Network twitter bounty campaign and I've received around 300 DAV. ICO price was 0.07 USD but now it's 0,008 USD.
Activity: 100
I think this thing happend with almost everyone right now because of crypto market as market is very volatile so many ico choose either extended their bounties or close because they didn't reach their hardcap and sometimes in ether smart contract problem accrues so they extend the date of sending tokens we just need to wait when market will recover we will soon see something good and maybe we got our tokens that time.
Activity: 183
the same with me. I do some bounty, it is not scammer but it take some week duration: myshield, viva,... I do Bidium bounty, they have final stake and they say will send token but one day, they say they got a error with smart contract. So till now, i am not receive any token. A sad story
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Hello! Yes, it's sad. But no one can say for sure which project will work and which one will not. The only thing you can do to protect yourself is to lead several different projects of generosity. Taking part in various kinds of generosity. One of the projects will work. Good luck Wink
This is the point for being suffer for what we have to do on and choosing for the bounty not all are on the best place and choice to be there ks always a bad sude for this that we cant even have to understand at first why is ot that for.
Activity: 56
I heard that bountyhive contains a lot of scams and the project failed right now. and in this forum contains a lot of good bounty campaign lists, you only need to do a lot of research to determine the bounty campaign that will really succeed. indeed difficult, but there must be results.
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
That is really annoying and I am sorry that you had to go through all this. That is why I am not a fan of bounty campaigns; there are other ways to earn a living.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
Hello! Yes, it's sad. But no one can say for sure which project will work and which one will not. The only thing you can do to protect yourself is to lead several different projects of generosity. Taking part in various kinds of generosity. One of the projects will work. Good luck Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
Yes you are right, bounty managers also can not guarantee. Here already as lucky. Sometimes you will make good money and other times you will waste your time. There are no guarantees, and the websites of the rating. ICO also can not guarantee.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Yeah, that is cruel cryptocurrency world. I think everyone here can say that one of their bounties was fake or scammy. It's OK, you need to move on and be more careful with choices
Activity: 40
That the main problem some ico use to have after suffering particpating in there bounty you won't get paid some will tell you that the have extend there date from extending there date you will not hear anything from them again.
Well, those bounty campaigns are having blood bath right now, sometimes we just been manipulated for promoting scam ICO and got red trusted. Sometimes we promoted a real ICO but didnt reached the softcap, when an ICO reach its target, they coins suddenly drops in price after got listed on exchangers. Its kinda frustrated for us right now. Maybe the golden era of bounty and airdrops already passed? Thought?
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
first of all you have to chose the bounty manager who are famous for being and all his or her projects are a good ICO project and paying the right amount for bounty hunters on time. then chose also the project by checking the concept, roadmap and white paper of that project.
Activity: 277
It can be worth it, if you join the right bounty campaign of course. Do your research  before you step in to one. Get information about the campaighs before you go for it. Who is behind it? Have they done it before? Do they have a good story? Is everything look professionaly...........etc.etc.
And if something looks to good to be true, it probably is! Extra tip: look if legendary members are go for that campaigh too.........Good luck and enjoy the ride!!!
Activity: 112
That the main problem some ico use to have after suffering particpating in there bounty you won't get paid some will tell you that the have extend there date from extending there date you will not hear anything from them again.
Activity: 237
not rached soft cap will definitely has no rewards, unless the ICO team push it through even they dont have it.
look at deep aero, never reached the soft-cap and returned the ETH invement on each and every person who invested on the project.
but still investors get their tokens, participants in bounty will recieve their payments.
the token is listed now in exchange, this same goes with nimfatokens before with 5USD value and got the ATH of 20 USD
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Inside cryptocurrency you can find a couple of form of bounties- you are excellent as well as other you are con! It really is our personal, whatever a single we all pick? but some will not learn how to pick. It is advisable to one particular way of picking excellent bounty- constantly become a member of in which bounty which includes large get ranking director. Large get ranking administrators are usually constantly reliable and also trustworthy.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
hello mate good day to you. corona has got problems with the members of bountghive that corona told to bounty hunters they didn't say to bountyhive that they will give bounty allocation to bounty hunters. but even that's the decision of the corona team bountyhive still promoting this task to bounty hunters in the first place. thats why they get in the problem hopefully bountyhive will get this lesson that next time if it would happen again that will not promote that kind of bounty to there bounty hunters to avoid issue to everyone.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Well shits happen even the ICO are legit, it depends to the investors to success their ICO. Just move on find another one bounty campaign that manage a trusted campaign manager.
Even the manager is trusted, does not guarantee that we will be paid if the payment is their token, because the payment will be made entirely by the ICO team, except with btc or eth that has been held by campaign manager. It's just for more safe to join bounty that have trusted campaign manager, due usually their fees are more expensive.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
Well shits happen even the ICO are legit, it depends to the investors to success their ICO. Just move on find another one bounty campaign that manage a trusted campaign manager.
Pages:
Jump to: