Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 37. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It is part of me to ask from the community to know if softcap has been reached before joining an ico, i have learnt lesson from others what is essence of working when at the end nothing can't be shown for it.
Well it's also happen to me, i work very hard with globitex bounty  and i work for almost 5months but even they became successful the profit i earn is very small, so my advice for all the people who want's to join bounty, is to first make sure that the bounty have a good manager and have a strong team.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Your experience is sad but quite similar with alot of other peeps, dont give up, sometimes you earn and other times you dont. Just keep at it but do well to research thoroughly and get  bounties that will pay. Best wishes.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
It is part of me to ask from the community to know if softcap has been reached before joining an ico, i have learnt lesson from others what is essence of working when at the end nothing can't be shown for it.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

In order for the company to bring income, you need a team for analysis.Conduct an investigation with friends whether the project will enter the market. Reliable manager-does not give 100% guarantee of the project's release on the market. However, such projects should be analyzed in the first place.team analysis, a good manager, the choice of the most promising industries, the only thing that can lead to $$$

We all have bad months do not worry  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Such things happen once in a while so check the ICO rating carefully before joining a bounty. Even when you get tokens after spending 3-4 months, those may not be worth the time spent. Therefore, choose bounties of good projects  and also their time duration beforehand.
Activity: 182
You have to choose a bounty with a good and experienced manager. Don't be bored when choosing a bounty or you will only waste time. try to follow the bounty again and be selective in choosing a bounty.
Activity: 462
Very sory you got nothing after that long a time but as for the depression it is the occupational hazard of the business you are into, selecting a good bounty is an act and you must acquire it by your self but if your good in reading white paper and making personal research
you are good to go.
Activity: 27
I think you should choose to have a good and trustworthy manager, but also learn more about the project and team resources, learn from the failures, and continue to work hard.
Activity: 350
Well, 3-4 months I think this is a normal bounty , but you just need to expect that the project can not pay, do not wait much and count on the price of ico !
Activity: 97
To say it came from Bountyhive itself makes it kind of hard to advise you on any other or better ICO form to fill. That nothwithstanding, do not throw in the towel altogether on Sig Campaigns yet, there are campaigns out there that what it. Continue with your background check on any ICO you want to join, the team and even targets they have set to achieve. Be wary of those sets for more than 3 months. Why would it take them that much if the necessary things are done.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Next time choose bounty campaign wisely if you choose one I advice to you is to research the team, whitepapers and the project to secure your effort in doing bounty campaign.
Activity: 140
Actually, some of these things happen in this industry. i have once been a victim of this. you need to be able to make a thorough research on bounties before taking part in bounty campaigns. Its a learning curve for you and this would make you select a better campaign next time.

you need to research the team, read the whitepaper, check website before choosing a bounty program.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
the bountyhive portal is a dumpster with a bunch of bots. I don't see any point in participating in anything. Nations stuffed 4-5 thousand people. Even if the project will collect soft cup payments will be minimal.

Exactly what i noticed. It is impossible to even enroll in a campaign there, because it fills so quick. Bots just hammer down on telegram, twitter and facebook campaigns.
Activity: 134
I don't think ico rating sites can help you that much. A certain project can have a high rating from them yet still not perform to expectations. I think the best way you can do is to do your own research, know the team, can the project solve a very pressing problem of society and if their plans are attainable or realizable at best. Also, check the bounty manager's reputation when it comes to successful icos and if he really can deliver.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
if you want to guaranteed money you can join icos which softcap is already reached. that icos should be started earlier and you will take less stakes and less bounty prizes from early participant but its guaranteed. think about it.
Activity: 224
Get used to it because it's always been part of the bounty hunter. Try to select projects that have a skilled manager and have raised funds.

A lot of the bounty is like this, and you waste a lot of months doing this, and eventually they come up with a nasty story and kill your passion.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

This is how risky a bounty is. We are lucky if the bounty is not a scam but we are still not thay lucky when the bounty does not reach its soft cap. In order to avoid having effort in a campaign that is possible to does not reach its soft cap , it is better to always check its website and see how the soft cap goes. If the ICO date is near but it is still far to the target, it is better start searching for another bounty to participate.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Yes, it becomes more difficult to choose a subscription, many projects no longer collect what they planned, and from this we lose a lot of time without getting a decent payment
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
after join bounty you ought to decide from the earliest starting point that you need to drive forward. Furthermore, you additionally need to learn altogether before joining any abundance to abstain from dawdling and exertion. You can get some answers concerning ICO surveys
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
You have to choose the bounty that has a good and reliable manager. If you are feeling depressed that your efforts were wasted that's the other side of bounties.
If they aren't able to reach their soft/hard cap they will never pay your efforts so if you want to get paid with the bounty you are joining. Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty manager and assures the participants to get paid.

Totally! If you choose an unreliable manager then he/she really annoys you and takes your life energy! Definitely not worth it. I think finding a good, reliable and responsive manager is a really important thing.
Pages:
Jump to: