Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 46. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
Such stories happen every day and this is a big problem that we need to solve with you. If we start working with this, we will start to understand how to make software or an application that guarantees rewards, but so far all this is at the stage of innovations.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

I am unlucky to have three bounty that did not pay me, but I just moved on and really checking campaign that I am part of, I always check daily for updates and announcement and of course feedbacks from trusted and experts who can figure out scam or ICO that will eventually going to pause their campaign.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
I know how it's feeling when the bounty project you enrolled was not success in reach softcap, so all works will be not paid.
Usually i do following Tokentops for looking ico project review before i joined into their bounty or buy token on crowdsale.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
Well I feel you man, I understand, been there before. I think it is part of the risks we are taking. We can only research and check if the project is good, the manager is reliable and all but at the end of the day, leaving empty handed is a risk that we are all facing in bounties. The sooner that you accept and let it go, the sooner you will be able to move on and participate on another project, hope this time it is worth it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Sometimes happens. On the other hand you get bounties, that will give you very nice returns. If you read the forum maybe check on the projects that higher ranked members are campaigning for. This should point you to some good projects.
Activity: 264
Sometimes these things happen. This is not the worst situation. I have been posting for GasFiles project for more than 3 months and finally they just shut down all the channels and ran away with investors funds)
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
It is expected that not all your bounty participation will turn out to be successful.  Even during bullish market,  many bounty still fail. You win some and lose some, that is the way it is.
Activity: 27

Why do you choose to listen to everyone rather than do your own research?
Because I think you have been here long enough to find out the mistakes and learn from them.
Activity: 149
To pick a good ICO also needs a little luck. You should consider to time the implementation of the campaign, who is the manager? There are also reviews from ICO trustworthy websites for a clearer look
Activity: 168

At the moment, it's very difficult to find a good project in which you can enter and get from them at least some profit, it is necessary to look for a long time and not about the fact that this project will be successful.
Activity: 132
I feel very sorry for your encounter with me. Every day, many people spend a lot of time on the bounty but they don’t get anything. In fact, there are many real and reliable bounty waiting for us to dig. I feel that I want to join a real A reliable bounty must go to the website and white paper that understands the bounty, understand what their plans are, and don’t follow them blindly.
Activity: 70
Yes, there are indeed a lot of scams, airdrop missions, and bounty missions. This may be due to regulatory issues in the forum. But this is very uncertain.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31

Such shit happens. But this is not a reason to worry. Just apply the next time more effort to analyze and select the project. And why did not you put a link to the Crown Coin project?
Activity: 281
Futurov
We cannot hold the facts that many bounty campaigns tend to become fake and scam after a month or two by not paying you for what you have done to them. In my case, before I join and participate in a bounty campaign I always see to it that I have joined a legit and more reliable bounty campaign so that it will be worthy, just a tip, be more observant and wiser in everything bounties that you are joining to avoid wasting your time.
Activity: 108

check bounty manager, his projects before
always do bounty with your research before doing
the best ones are the bounties for ICOs with already raised soft cap
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Power the World for FREE
Unfortunately, sometimes it happens. In the period of the general fall of the crypto-currency market, many good ICO projects do not raise enough funds and then bounty hunters get nothing for the work done. From this now no one is immune. However, now we need to carefully choose ICO projects for accession. You can join only when ICO commands have already collected softcap, to guarantee at least some payments.

It‘s a good idea to focus on projects that have at least reached their softcap. Last year that was not really neccessary but this year many projects either do not reach the softcap or are traded at a fraction of the ICO price. In both cases supporters got nothing or near to nothing. Another idea is to take a break and come back when market recovers. I only do the current bounty to support Eloncity as I really love the project, but don‘t expect much rewards from doing the bounty.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101

That is one of the biggest challenge a bounty hunter will encounter "To find one good better campaign that will surely succeed". I also encounter campaign that are scam, or does not reach its target. Yea it is a sad thing. I have no income again for the next few months. New campaign to join another bunches of efforts. But we have to keep searching good campaigns and learn from our previous experiences.
Activity: 42
somebody helps me. i'm so confused because that got anything after 3 months. need some advices to solve this problem...
Activity: 82
When you join the bounty you should determine from the beginning that you have to persevere. Besides, you also have to learn thoroughly before joining any bounty to avoid wasting time and effort. You can find out about ICO reviews. Good luck !
Activity: 57
If you get nothing in the end, it's your problem of researching bounty. In this crypto market, you have to learn many things before you can get some beer money, and as the result, you've learned nothing in 4 months.
Pages:
Jump to: