Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 47. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Check NagriCoin. It achieved soft cap already so it is going to be successful
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
So stop doing bounties.

If you don't like the earning you got then don't do it. It is as easy as it.
Activity: 126
Do not panic on this bruh. In this business, it is normal for this to happen. I am on bounty hive as well and soft cap was not reached for Korona, therefore, funds were being returned to the investors. With this, they can't go on with the project so cheer up dude and keep working hard. But I think bounty hive can open a second-round bounty campaign like they did with Aenco.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Unfortunately you are not alone in this : many have gone through it . Take this situation as an experience, and in the future it is better to analyze and choose the company in which you want to participate
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I know people who spent 7-8 months participating in the bounty and did not earn anything. The situation with earnings in bounty campaigns is constantly deteriorating and the number of people involved in them will soon begin to decline.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
It's like playing roulette, luck is just as important. You never know if you will get a reward for a job or spend your time useless.
Activity: 140
It seems bountyhive is just being overhyped. I have also participated in most of their bounties before I finally quit recently because none of the token I received worth $20.
Activity: 84
Unfortunately, sometimes it happens. In the period of the general fall of the crypto-currency market, many good ICO projects do not raise enough funds and then bounty hunters get nothing for the work done. From this now no one is immune. However, now we need to carefully choose ICO projects for accession. You can join only when ICO commands have already collected softcap, to guarantee at least some payments.
Activity: 224
I think you should review the rewards of ICO activities and avoid fraud items.

Sometimes it may be because the project did not reach the soft hat during their crowdfunding.
Activity: 182
I cant stress enough choosing a project that has already reached hardcap. I got screwed by one that hasn't...

It was frustrating.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
a condition that is indeed a reasonable case. Especially for those who are new in terms of the bounty. If my outsmart yourself by taking part in the bounty last month alone. So get more bounty programs.
Activity: 196
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

That's true it is veru depressing that your hardwork is wasted. I also participated a lot of bounty who didn't pay.  But lucky for me that I participated those who paid right. Why not try joining PAYGINE. This project has a great potential.
Activity: 139
Bounty is no different than a form of investment with your efforts and effort. Patience is very necessary. I have 6 months in bounty but also just a few pieces of beef Smiley. The bounty value depends entirely on the market trend and the meaning /quality of the project.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I do the same thing with you, choose ico with a good rating and also from the reputation of a good manager bounty. at this time ico that I follow also runs 4 months and is not over yet. I haven't got anything yet. but I still believe that the distribution of tokens will actually be done. be patient is the key.
Activity: 308
For bounty you need to apply your knowledge and your experience and study the project. Of course when you carry a subscription that's almost like a roulette. And here already no one is immune.
Activity: 322
This is not an easy task for a beginner. I use such methods. I am subscribing on this forum. I choose campaigns with high ratings. I check the presence in the lists of high ranks.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Don't despair! Every bounty hunter is faced with the scam projects, loss of tokens. It's inevitable. There is no better advice to find good projects. You have to develop a system of search and analysis. You can follow bounty managers, experienced bounty hunters.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
This is the same question to all participant, they have spent a lot of time in the bounty campaign, maybe you have worked at least 2-4 months, but when the ICO is finished you nothing get, there are many scam project and fail in the ICO.  Cry
Activity: 84
a lot ico its failed. if you read some article you will know this, thats why choice only the best project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

Just like most people would not invest their life savings in a single coin you should not invest all your time in a single bounty. Bounties can fail for many reasons, failure to make their soft cap being just one of them. You should treat it the same way you would an investment portfolio and do a variety of bounties at the same time, some will fail but some will be successful and will reward you for your efforts.
Pages:
Jump to: