Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 45. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 7
I think you should choose better projects, here are some tips how to select: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos besides, pay attention to idea, it is most important thing, idea should be promising and interesting, which will most probably work.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
Yes. I know that feeling. I have been participating in 4 scamed projects and I regret I didn't researched more in order to get to know about scam earlier. Anyway that situation didn/t stop me and I continue psrticiption in bounty. Now I'm trying to learn more about the project and team Of cource that is not a guarntie, but still I have more chances to work for legit projects.
isn't part of the bounty job is to at least read the white paper? I mean, just read that alone can filter out so many obvious scams. I dont wanna name any names but all scam projects dont spend as much effort to write good white paper or even proper English. So before investing your time, its best to read the white paper first.
Activity: 234
so sad to hear that but the reality is there are so many things that can go wrong with bounty business.
for example, you may produce good contents but how much stake you get is depending on how many people who are doing the same campaign and whether the bounty admin likes your content.
Then you gotta wait for a long time, sometime a few months to get your coin if there are any at all!
then you have to sell those coins you get from the bounty, the value depends on how good the project you worked for is.
There are so many factors that make bounty business risky, unforgiving.
So a word of advice: only do it as a part-time job, you need a solid team to get profit. If you're alone, dont do it full time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
It is a pity that you all turned out that way. But I don't think you should worry about it, you just got caught on the bench. Next time you will be much more lucky!
Activity: 238
Yes. I know that feeling. I have been participating in 4 scamed projects and I regret I didn't researched more in order to get to know about scam earlier. Anyway that situation didn/t stop me and I continue psrticiption in bounty. Now I'm trying to learn more about the project and team Of cource that is not a guarntie, but still I have more chances to work for legit projects.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
sorry for your time and energy being wasted. i am also on bountyhive and I have always advise some hunters on the platform that it is not all bounty campaign that worth joining. with my little experience in bounty hunting, i have realized that ICO that do not provide regular update on social media have little tendency of making the target. if you check korona coin well you will know the team managing the project are not really great in term of creating and providing update about the project. it is very unlikely that korona update their twitter page twice in a week. such project can not be successful. it funny that majority of hunters on the platform are newbie who always rush to click participate button when new bounty campaign is open without evaluating the project. not all project on the platform will be successful so you need to choose wisely before participating. time is money Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
We shouldn't depend on bounty managers, Because they can't guarantee about reaching soft-cap, but i believe we can get real project from reputed bounty managers. But for selecting promising project that have ability to reach soft-cap we should take look about inside of project and team members and their activities at TG groups etc.   
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
I think you should talk to the manager on telegram and you should keep on checking the bounty on bitcoin . According to me paygine is the best bounty camping and it is a successful program and will not lead you to depression again  Wink
Talking to the campaign manager on Telegram could work, the campaign managers usually have a btct profile for messaging as well.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

You may be oriented on some good manager but it will not guarantee you that project will reach the soft or hard cap, manager can not know this information. I would not recommend you to trust the ICO rating sites, in my opinion these services gives information not trusted very often, the price for advertising of the concrete project plays a role in it. Make your own opinion about the project - pay attention to the advisors and the team of the project, their WP. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Choose a company with good managers who have a good rating, but of course it's a shame that nothing is earned and spent their time and energy in the blank,but this is the reverse side of the company's generosity, this sometimes happens.
I agree with you, to avoid these situations you should choose a company with managers with good trust. Unfortunately, sometimes you will get nothing even with good managers.
Activity: 112
Such "interesting" garbage projects come across now more and more often. They either immediately allocate a very small pool to the bounty company, or over time, very much reduce its size, leaving honest bounty hunters without proper payments. I'm very sad about that.
Activity: 172
I think you should talk to the manager on telegram and you should keep on checking the bounty on bitcoin . According to me paygine is the best bounty camping and it is a successful program and will not lead you to depression again  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
I think so many bounty scams are so double avoidance of being like bounty scams to make your work harder and better reviewing what you have to do before joining a bounty that you can not avoid bounty scam so double careful with the bounty.
Activity: 35
Reading about the bounties and predicting helps a lot and makes it simpler to clear things.
Activity: 25
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Choose a good campaign that has a good and reputable bounty manager. Bountyhive is no good I've stopped doing bounties there. Also, join in a community. Like in facebook there are groups of bounty hunters. You can get feedback from them on which campaign to join.
copper member
Activity: 378
donot get depressed by that some bounties are scam, trust there are number of good bounties and manager as well. while doing different bounties you bwill get experienced and you will be able to analyze that which type of bounties paid you well. just do the hardwork because if any bounty successed you will definately be better paid off
Activity: 182
We need to be aware of this work seriously. Each of us has the right to choose and identify the bounty pursue or test it. Although the bounty has a lot of confusion and panic from scam projects lately. But I have confidence in the bounty and the overall development of the blockchain industry. You need to be more patient.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
I think,one thing that you need to know!..that,participating in bounty campaign,a patience is really needed. Never expect that on every bounty campaign activities has done,you will be rewarded. There's a lot of bounty campaign that failed on their promises,but there's also good campaign that can make you rich.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
Sorry to hear this, though it is frustrating but you do not need to give up or be depressed. Take your time to do a very good research of the available projects, do not be in haste, take time and patiently res through all vital information and I am sure you will find a potential project with god manager, whitepaper, community and team to join.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10

Bounties could be quite profitable... But really, I have my reservations concerning bountyhive as well... I joined based on strong recommendations buh I'm also yet to benefit maximally from the platform.

Meanwhile, crypto is highly speculative and volatile, your next million might just be from a long-forgotten project so don't give up...
Pages:
Jump to: