Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 44. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
I think, before joining a bounty, you have to research bounty manager well. You should read the texts in bitcointalk  about the bounty manager. And especially if you sign up for a signature campaign, you should also research good the project.

I think this is not about the bounty manager though having a good reputation manager is a plus. What happened with the project that the op joined is clearly because of the project itself, maybe the project was not good enough for the investors to get in or also maybe the bear market effect.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
To analyze and identify a good project is really difficult. You need to have a team working with you. They must have analytical skills. The common point of successful ICO projects is that it is well-known, highly regarded by investors and strong in the community. In addition, bounty management is a well-respected team.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
At the moment, it's very difficult to find a good and perspective project where you can invest your time, so I personally wait for some good project and only then will I join
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
I was about to fall on this category of yours not making money for months of work but i always visited the services section here in forum in there i rarely found a btc payment campaign and manage to join some of them and earn some decent amount of cash. you just need to be patience men.
Activity: 98
I used to be so but when joined I will take risks because I know the road will not be as I expected, there will be times but difficult but important I always stand and always confident to follow my way selected
Activity: 108
it's true, the bounty is getting worse.
Once in 10 campaign in which I participated, maybe one did not succeed, the other 2 were weak, but the rest was profitable. now this proportion has, unfortunately, reversed.
It is because of scam ICO spawning like mushrooms. If only bounty hunters and investors will choose a legitimate ICO then i think these scam ICOs will fail because they can't attract attention they want.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
Well i think to select the right project is very important. Wasting time in useless project can put you in tension and also will waste your time without rewarding you for your work. That is the sad part of the ICOs that if they don't reach the cap then the bounty hunters suffer the most.
Activity: 68
We often encounter fraudulent bounty missions, which is inevitable. The way I choose the bounty mission is to look at the number of bounty managers and followers of the mission!
Activity: 866
for me it is a very reasonable and risky thing as a bounty hunter who will not get paid after joining the bounty ... especially if the project we follow does not reach softcap it will definitely not get paid
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
it's true, the bounty is getting worse.
Once in 10 campaign in which I participated, maybe one did not succeed, the other 2 were weak, but the rest was profitable. now this proportion has, unfortunately, reversed.
Activity: 98
I also have same experience I was doing 5 social media bounties but 3 are cancelled because they didn't reach thier hardcap and I think every bounty Hunter experience this once in their life but that doesn't mean we give up try another bounty maybe that bounty rewards can recover the loss of that bounty.
Activity: 462
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Every bounty hunters will testify to this experience. We have all one campaign that don't pay because they couldn't reach their soft cap. Bounty Manager cannot guaranty whether you will get your token or not. It is all due to whether softcap or hardcap was reached.  It is important you do your own research of the project, don't just be like bounty hunter, be like an investor who want to invest in the project. Join the telegram community to see what people are discussing about the project. Ask yourself, if you can put your money into the project, if yes  then join the bounty. Participate as many as bounty you can, if one doesn't pay another will pay.
Activity: 126
I've  experienced  that also and take note its my first bounty  campaign i spend most  of my time because i thought  i really  gonna earn big funds and after that what  a big disappointed i felt coz just after the campaign  was done they made a announcement  that they are already cancelling the campaign  because  even  the softcap has not been reach😟at first i feel so depressed  on it because there is a lot planned already  that i want to do.I already move on and from now on i already set my mind and expectation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
It's really normal that's the risk of joining bounty campaign how can they pay you if their goal is not reached obviously they will not continue the project
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

You may be oriented on some good manager but it will not guarantee you that project will reach the soft or hard cap, manager can not know this information. I would not recommend you to trust the ICO rating sites, in my opinion these services gives information not trusted very often, the price for advertising of the concrete project plays a role in it. Make your own opinion about the project - pay attention to the advisors and the team of the project, their WP. 

Sometimes there is not enough time to view all the new company bounties that go out. I try to trust bounty managers who already earned confidence in the crypto currency market. Therefore, you should look at the topics on the forum, where there is a discussion of bounty managers.
Activity: 233
in my opinion it's too long and maybe the results will be very little better if you join the bounty campaign that is almost complete.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
all bounties that do not reach softcap when the sale will not pay for participants who join the bounty and to determine a good project you must study the whitepaper and see the team in the bounty so that you know the products and goals of ico, and do not believe in the ico rating because ico who has a good rating will not necessarily achieve success...
Activity: 140
I have almost the same situation, for 4 months I got $ 150, but I do not despair and I participated in several projects from which I expect payments

That's why we to do some research first before joining projects. Because some of this projects are just hype or scams. Its just waste of time and effort if you've join in wrong and bad projects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Look at www.icoguide.com rates, they are most trustworthy in industry in my opinion, they are real and not paid. So take a look, highly recommended.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Is not happening to you only alot of people has being facing this problem no one here will come out to say he or she haven't did scam or failed project... but you will just keep on try more you will surely do succesfull ico
Pages:
Jump to: