Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 28. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 13, 2018, 02:53:19 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
waves has a great future, as of now its price is still not showing any hints of increase, its price is slowly increasing, and its platform has a great development, I believe that in the next following months or years it will gain demand than any other coin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 01:27:53 AM
Everything is fine. They develop the code as seriously as KMD, ADA did, unobtrusive, noisy. The community is actively supporting projects related to Waves. I'm watching waves, if the timing matches, I will quickly buy it.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 01:25:28 AM
Waves will shock the entire cryptosystem, they are a very solid project with lots of potentials. I keep loading my bags at every opportunity I have
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 01:22:39 AM
Its finding REAL business acceptance in all financial areas. In a year from now, wave is at $50.000 and bitcoin is at $5 again because nobody has a use for bitcoin anymore.

People everywhere are cancelling their credit cards, bank accounts, shutting down their paypal because waves is so much better, easier, funner, cooler, simpler to use. The whole world is a fun, peaceful, great place because of waves.

In my dreams... Wink

In my opinion waves will rise in price very much in long-term. But 50000 dollar is not realistic. Of course your idea about Bitcoin price shows that you are joking.
Waves are also included in the category of coins that have an increasing development and become a coin with a high enough price. so it's great to have an Altcoin like this and rely on it as a good prime coin and to be a valuable coin going forward.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
July 13, 2018, 01:11:55 AM
Waves is one of my favorite coin that I believe will go a long way , most especially on long term with it product to decentralized exchange and smart contract , this are way high method to show it's going to be huge in future, I support your move in investing in waves .
Activity: 51
July 13, 2018, 01:03:41 AM
I always think, Waves future is so good.Because Waves have a own platform wallet.We see or hear that many ICOs use waves platform and come market.So I hope waves future will good.Just wait and see waves lighting future. Sad Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:18:21 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
They need to declare new things to the waves holders. Individuals are so tired of a similar old stage. There is likewise no exchange volume. No one uses the stage, so with this, we can't generally discuss a future for waves.

I find it still no place for the fast currency exchange, hopefully in the coming year will have alot ICO tokens that will be issued and many will benefits from it.
Activity: 92
July 12, 2018, 05:26:06 AM
i think bitcoin will become waves future by shifting the trend of cash even in the traditional market sphere. Probably within a year it will make some people rich because we will see waves everywhere like we see Eth everywhere now.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 11, 2018, 03:26:27 PM
In my opinion Waves will get a huge popularity because its current trends say about it. I use this altcoin hoping for its great jump in the nearest future.
Activity: 97
July 11, 2018, 08:25:33 AM
Waves will do just fine don't you worry guys and better get some until price is not going to over 50$. Big news are coming to waves and the team is always deliver high tech.
Activity: 48
July 09, 2018, 12:00:56 PM
Waves is zero, it does not have future.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 12:00:11 PM
Waves is pretty good for long term investment bit it's service need some improvements like that of Ethereum. Waves can increase again in the future but depends on the team and the developer. If they are more active on improving it the possibility of waves can be parallel to ethereum.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 05:19:15 AM
I highly doubt the future of waves because it is just a copy cat of ethereum with more additional features which benefits a normal user to create a token with contract. But it has limited technical features compare to ethereum.So I highly doubt its future.
Activity: 19
July 08, 2018, 05:15:39 AM
I think waves is going to raise to moon after everybody get rid of it except some big holders. There is no reason to stay like this. Strong project, good developments, clever developers and nice roadmap. There is no reason to stay like this except some people want to collect more.
Activity: 75
July 07, 2018, 07:36:16 PM
WAV ought to assume pronto that the coin's destiny requires a betterment of the design on short term development improvements.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 06:00:19 AM
I dont see any future for waves anymore, they couldnt do anything from 7-8 months everybody was waiting big thing 6-7 months ago, still there is nothing so I dont recommend for doing investment to waves.
Activity: 82
July 07, 2018, 05:58:17 AM
Waves is definitely a project with great potential, but in recent months I do not think there have been great improvements in its development, I hope that in this new year there may be good news and that we can establish itself as one of the leaders of the sector
Activity: 52
July 04, 2018, 02:22:02 PM
I try to include my brains, but I stopped reacting to extraneous forecasts because of the unreliability of the facts and the unrealizableness of these forecasts.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 02:17:53 PM
In my opinion, the market will grow after a while, nowadays it is in a very bad situation, this market is very news-based so it fluctuates so much.
Activity: 155
July 04, 2018, 02:03:38 PM
Waves has managed to garner itself a lot of attention and a lot of investors while at it and it has been going steady for a while and even climbing steadily too. The blockchain is a good one and I think that the team have a pretty good idea of what they are doing and what they want for the coin and for the project and if they continue this way then waves would be one of the best coins in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: