Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 87. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 12:53:43 AM
it took a long time to rival Ethereum, because it took a long time to become a coin worth today. and certainly not easy to achieve.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 12:25:09 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
the best Ethereum coin after Bitcoin, which is more popular among other Altcoin.
I'm sure Ethereum will survive. The new WAVES coin is obviously not too many users.
Activity: 23
March 12, 2018, 11:27:07 PM
waves is just the opposite to ETH probably. What they do is develop Bitcoin scripting, do everything using contracts, it’s very basic but makes unquestionable things very complicated.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
March 12, 2018, 11:20:25 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Is Waves gonna be the next Ethereum? Why? I'm just curious!
Many are hoping great on waves but until now there has been no real proof.
I hope so, if the price waves this year could reach $ 100 then I would never hesitate to say that waves is the next Ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 11:04:07 PM
For me waves is nothing compared to ethereum. As you see their value as of today. The value of ethereum is higher. And ethereum is more usable than waves. Many traders are using ethereum as a gas. And ethereum is one of the best crypto.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 12, 2018, 10:40:57 PM
Everyone has its own opinion on how a currency's future would like be. Between this two digital currencies, i am obviously in favor of ETH being so stable and well-known currency as ICOs are using its blockchain for their tokenized project. WAVES may make a historic run this year but i think it can't shake the world of ETH.
Activity: 350
March 12, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

I will choose ethereum over waves because as you look at their price and popularity in the market we can see that ethereum will be the king and the most successful altcoin for me because waves have a smaller amount in the market but have a really great platform because in some bounty campaign the tokens are listed in either ethereum or waves but for me ethereum is much easier to use and have a lower fees than waves so ethereum will be the winner.
copper member
Activity: 110
March 12, 2018, 10:27:50 PM

Is Waves gonna be the next Ethereum? Why? I'm just curious!
Activity: 1134
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 12, 2018, 10:13:47 PM
I personally prefer ethereum. because ethereum is more certain and also more convincing. because waves remain in the lower exchange rate compared to ethereum.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
March 12, 2018, 07:28:12 PM
After all these months passed Waves showed no sign of being next Ethereum. It feels bad to hold this coin for too long for nothing. I'm glad I sold at the top, I haven't bought back yet. I'm still waiting for lower price. The right time will come and we will make money from Waves again, but it's still early now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
March 12, 2018, 07:08:22 PM
WAVES platform has hardly any projects on it and is lacking in good marketing too. Better competitors like EOS and Cardano are only going to make the competition tougher.  Just going by marketcap, WAVES is very cheap so has the potential to go up many times if some good news/events happen  in 2018.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 07:07:47 PM
I don't think there is anything on a market that can beat Ethereum, I would not even compare the two.
EThereum has many unique features and has its own niche, plus there are much more projects that are based off Ethereum
Well, ethereum still remain the second cryptocurrency with the highest market capitalization after bitcoin. where is Waves now, anyway? Perhaps, in the future and I still don't think there is a chance for Waves to surpass ethereum.
Activity: 28
March 12, 2018, 06:56:23 PM
The only ones that I think could overtake ETH would be EOS

Good article here:
https://captainaltcoin.com/ethereum-vs-eos/

Waves would have a long way to go in my Opinion

I encourage everyone to do their own research.
Activity: 4
March 12, 2018, 06:54:35 PM
Both Ethereum and Bitcoin are reliable enough at this point. (The reliability of individual Ethereum DAPPs is whole other question).

I think that Ethereum trades some reliability for long term viability. When Ethereum implements all the features in its roadmap (e.g. Proof of Stake), it will be far more useful than Bitcoin. But, there will almost certainly be some hiccups along the way that will impact Ethereum's reliability.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
March 12, 2018, 06:26:37 PM
The fact that Ethereum is number two is no small deal. Ethereum has alot in the pipeline and lots of projects are built on it. Though waves has something too but I see it as something that has been abandoned.

We just have to wait n see what next it can bring up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
March 12, 2018, 06:15:55 PM
Personally I think, that etherium will still be fixed on the first place
I think so too. ETH is much stronger than WAVES. And I doubt that WAVES will be able to compete with ETH. These projects are at different levels of development. ETH is much higher.
waves currently have not shown a good innovation and also a good achievement like eth. I might be more confident of eth to be able to have higher prices and better marketability
Activity: 154
March 12, 2018, 06:14:07 PM
I think so too. ETH is much stronger than WAVES. And I doubt that WAVES will be able to compete with ETH. These projects are at different levels of development. ETH is much higher.

We should see what will happen with waves smart contract development, without it they don't have any chance against ethereum
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 12, 2018, 05:58:28 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 05:54:59 PM
Last time I see a lot advise of Waves and look's like - project developers start a rully with top cryptocurrencyes (Ethereum include)
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
March 12, 2018, 05:49:01 PM
While so many projects make their tokens on the blockchain of ETH, it will not be replaced by any other coin. The strenght of the coin is in its blockchain, not in anything else. Well, maybe in its community either. And here ETH wins as well.
Pages:
Jump to: