Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 88. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
March 12, 2018, 05:45:58 PM
I would choose Waves for one simple reason, because they are much less cost from ethereum, and the potential is very large.
But I do not see any potential in the price of waves as I do not see the developers working any more while the developers and supporters of ethereum are trying to make their coin to be workable in different fields of merchants. that is why I will suggest to invest in ethereum. It do not matter that how much a coin cost but it matters that how much a coin will increase in value in how much time if the price of ethereum will increase faster than waves then why not invest in ethereum!
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 05:33:45 PM
ethereum is best token in crypto dont compare any other token. nobody can take its place. it is king of crypto.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 05:32:11 PM
I do not think eth can be defeated by anything.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 05:30:42 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
1.5 years ago Lisk was next Ethereum. Every day we see ICO project which will be next Ethereum. Some topics above people thinking about NEO vs ETH, Waves havent got chances
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
March 12, 2018, 05:27:29 PM
I would choose Waves for one simple reason, because they are much less cost from ethereum, and the potential is very large.
Activity: 70
March 12, 2018, 05:26:14 PM
Personally I think, that etherium will still be fixed on the first place
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
March 12, 2018, 05:23:01 PM
I think that main threat for ETH is not Waves, but NEM. Waves is too small to compete with the ETH monster. Check out NEM's roadmap and you can find many releases including different projects which will allow to create DEX for the NEM platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
March 12, 2018, 05:05:16 PM
Before i share my views i want to clear that i have no any problem with waves. Its a nice coin and fast growing capital amount making it look good. And saying it will be the next eth, it only makes ETH to look more good then it is now.
But i really doubt there is any article announcing waves to be the next eth so early. Cause crypto world have faced lots new coins with and also have witnessed the fall of the coins.
For waves i think dont rush wait and hold some amount and just feel it like you have nothing with you. Guve 1 year time. And see the magic.
Eth is in the same trust jone where btc is right now and there are lots of projects running or on to come.
So keep your fingure cross for Eth
Activity: 126
March 12, 2018, 04:49:38 PM
Waves is just the opposite to ETH probably. What they do is develop Bitcoin scripting, do everything using contracts, it’s very fundamental but makes certain things very complicated. Waves took another road, where things are simpler, very easy to add all functionality you need using plug-ins, don’t have to code complicated contracts. Also waves focus is on mass adoption, specifically target two markets : fiat transfers on blockchain and crowdfunding on blockchain. They are very ripe for disruption, and waves will be offering a product for a very general audience, basically the main end-user client is just a plugin you can install from Chrome or FF store.
Activity: 265
March 12, 2018, 04:47:40 PM
Ethereum

+ conducting an ICO with Ethereum, you go out to a huge paying audience. The number of registered accounts exceeds 5 million. Unequivocal advantages: smart contracts, good documentary support and high activity of the community and developers who can share their experience.

Waves
+ speed is the main advantage of Waves, and this applies not only to transactions. Sufficiently convenient services allow, without spending unnecessary time, to issue a token.

Find out what we chose https://goo.gl/ENu9CL
Activity: 145
March 12, 2018, 03:36:39 PM
Ethereum is very valuable coin everybody knows that.Although now ETH falling down don't panic ETH holder price will be raising in December 2017 I think. Waves is potential coin but I am not agree to compare between ETH & WAVES
Activity: 546
March 12, 2018, 03:09:33 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I prefer Ethereum anyway. In my opinion this currency is the best option for investment in the modern cryptocurrency market. It is supported on many services, convenient and safe. Waves is not bad but Ethereum is better.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 02, 2018, 01:14:32 AM
I think both waves and Ethereum are doing great! They seems has a lot of improvements tho! But of course in reality waves needs a lot of things to surpass Ethereum! They just need to work better for that! Some innovation I think would probably work for them
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
March 01, 2018, 06:48:35 AM
I think both waves and ethereum are very capable platforms and both can show tremendous amount of growth in the future. Ethereum is regarded as master of all smart contracts out there and you can easily expect it's price to be above 4000$ by end of next year for sure.
Waves also is very popular and has a really strong team. The decentralized exchange of waves is considered better than conventional exchanges by many and you can easily expect it's price to be above 100$ within 5 years for sure.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
March 01, 2018, 06:40:30 AM
Waves is doing great this coming few days and 2018 Waves is the Ethereum. It comes from a tokenization with their smart contracts, but KYC/AML regulation applies on their ICO. I think waves will go on top 10 very soon!

Though waves is good in your thought, it will never overtake etherium.
As long as etherium demand increase by ico developing, the second place will be etherium.
Activity: 98
March 01, 2018, 06:29:54 AM
Etherium is that there is a community effort behind its rise. Also it came early when ICO's rush was at the top. Waves might take some time to get where Etherium is today, I would say a year or two.
Activity: 140
March 01, 2018, 06:28:58 AM

I think that Waves, even though it is rising and is showing lots of good signs, is not on the level of Ethereum yet. It has to really gain more experience and support as a currency from people that Ethereum already got. Ethereum has established itself to be one of the enduring and reliable altcoins in the market that has commanded a lot of positive views and trust from many users of cryptocurrencies, even the seasoned ones. For Waves sake, although it could be a good coin, it needs to unfold so much more to be gauged whether it will be like Ethereum or not.
Activity: 252
March 01, 2018, 06:28:22 AM
I mean, for sure waves is one of those good alts but there is no chance waves beats ethereum.
Ethereum is the most reliable coin in the market now and i'm sure it's gonna keep its position.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 06:28:13 AM
I do not think that waves can defeat the etherium. Now the ether is gaining more popularity thanks to the ICO. But waves also develop. I think they both will exist, but the ethereum will be stronger.   
Activity: 98
March 01, 2018, 06:26:43 AM
I don't think so that ethereum can be beaten by waves.It would be tough to be Ethereum it's same like bitcoins no one can beat these coins yet.Rising of waves is temporary rise but investing in waves could be profitable.I think many people trust ethereum unlike waves.Ethereum has potential to grow more and in future it could cost a lot,it's the best coin after bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: