Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 91. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 15, 2018, 06:35:43 AM
best part is waves having less supply compare to ethereum

Ethereum has less circulatin supply than Waves right now. But it'll pass soon.
BTW why do you think that the supply is important and that is the best part?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 15, 2018, 06:16:42 AM
Though waves have so much potential and to offer, i don't think it can stop eth from rising and replace its position. Despite eth's struggles, it still maintained its position and that is second to bitcoin. Moreover, eth has more investors and it had somehow proven its worth.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 06:14:01 AM
best part is waves having less supply compare to ethereum
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 04, 2018, 01:12:20 PM
Waves is ranked number 39 currently in coinmarketcap. while ethereum ranks number 2, it is clear and shows that for now ethereum is much better. but I also recognize that waves have interesting projects and for long-term investment is also very good
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 01:11:56 PM
For me ethereum is more realiable than waves, ethereum is probably the best altcoins for me, and ethereum is getting popular also unlike waves that is not yet popular, and ethereum value is also increasing its value very well and ETH is already known my many people.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 01:04:16 PM
For me Ethereum, because the price of this is getting high and now all the crypto investor are buying and investing Ethereum.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
February 04, 2018, 01:01:12 PM
ethereum need to transfer coins from mew to Etherdelta unlike on waves that you dont need to do that.
myetherwallet got into problems since they started their ICO and specially the hacked issue on etherdelta.
this will cost alot on the both parties as waves get more and MEW fall. we will see the best on waves once their platform released on march. as of now ETHEREUM still on the top.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
February 04, 2018, 12:58:37 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Of course Ethereum can survive the Waves, they're both major players in the crypto world.

I don't plan on letting go of my Eth anytime soon  Wink.

I don't think it will replace it, at least not before some time. Both can coexist and grow, I have big hopes for Waves but I don't see it catching Eth at the moment.

Agreed Smiley.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 03:12:59 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I prefer ethereum rather than waves. Because ethereum is currently outperforming waves and also the popularity of ethereum is increasing. The potential of ethereum also has no doubt. Ethereum is in its portion and will continue to be a great altcoin. Not that I do not support waves. But for this I am more inclined to ethereum. Maybe that's it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 03:03:54 PM
Waves didn´t rise a lot of days, it is sleeping, hope it will rise again, like Etherum Wink
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 03:00:26 PM
Both have their own importance in the context of market value. According to me ethereum's value is increasing at very fast rate as compared to Wave whereas wave's value also increases at slow rate compared to ethereum. So if you want big profit in a short interval of time then go for ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2018, 01:16:18 PM
I don't think it will replace it, at least not before some time. Both can coexist and grow, I have big hopes for Waves but I don't see it catching Eth at the moment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 01:07:51 PM
I really doubt! Ethereum has more prospects. Yesterday I read that the platform Ethereum will be implemented for the study of outer space, communication enhancement!
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 01:01:53 PM
We all know that Waves Platform cannot replace or overtake Ethereum. It needs a unique development in order to do that because Ethereum is the first successful Smart Contract Platform. It is like asking if Ethereum could replace Bitcoin, definitely not.
Activity: 630
February 01, 2018, 12:57:38 PM
I think that at the moment there is no comparison between Waves and Ethereum. Waves is a project that has a very good potential but still has a lot to prove, Ethereum is already a giant in the industry
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
February 01, 2018, 12:06:01 PM
Hi I hope Waves will rise and destroy them all, but i don't think so  Grin ETH is a good old brand that will stay in time.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
For me I prefer ethereum because it is the 2nd in the cryptocurrency nowadays and i think the waves cant beat ethereum for now. Ethereum is amazingly growing
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 01, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

I dont say that waves will be the next ethereum but somehow we never know though we just predict , and to be honest etheruem is rising this month eth is unstoppable.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
February 01, 2018, 11:41:10 AM
ethereum is the second of bitcoin, and is at the top level so it will be difficult to waves on the level of ethereum. but waves are new and developing, so it could develop to the same degree with ethereum.
Indeed, Ethereum is said to be second of Bitcoin. It is the most popular altcoin and valuable altcoin. Thus, if we will compare it to waves, Ethereum will still be number one for me. But you can them both because these two are good coins.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 11:15:39 AM
I think waves can be greater than ethereum at the future. Now the price of waves is cheap, then I think its a good time to buy and invest it for a long term
Pages:
Jump to: