Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 15. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
November 24, 2018, 01:18:27 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
exactly. Never believe in what they promote for us. we need to analyze it all. An effective portfolio is one that you know best. That's the difference with the successful and the poor. the difference is in the hard work or not. Grin
Activity: 448
November 24, 2018, 01:15:24 AM
Now it is difficult to say that the company scammers. They can act quite adequately and correctly. They can pretend to work for a long time
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 01:05:24 AM
Avoiding fraud projects requires our accuracy. And you also have to see the achievement of sales tokens because if you have achieved a soft stamp, in my opinion, it is feasible to follow. Now many projects fail because they do not reach the soft cap sales target. With an experienced and well-known team, I think it has a very good opportunity to achieve success.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 12:32:33 AM
Actually, like ICO rankings, it really helps us in making project choices. However, we also have to be careful and do re-research. Some of my projects were successful because I got them from the ICO ranking website. And of course I checked it again, so I didn't get a fraud project.

doing repeated research and looking for deeper information is also important besides the Team that follows the ICO. teams that already have good achievements will find it easier to find opportunities for success. if the team is famous and knows everything, it will avoid fraud. Believing or not being there for anyone is your right so it's up to you
Activity: 588
November 24, 2018, 12:23:45 AM
Actually, like ICO rankings, it really helps us in making project choices. However, we also have to be careful and do re-research. Some of my projects were successful because I got them from the ICO ranking website. And of course I checked it again, so I didn't get a fraud project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 12:15:01 AM
Yes of course We can't trust anyone because we know the people or they just have a promising projects to promote to attract those investors like us. Making your own researched can make your investments more secure to those scammers to prevent from losing any of your money that you invest in any currency.
Activity: 29
November 24, 2018, 12:04:31 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
the same opinion. we can not trust everyone except ourselves. Doing your own research also help you learn more about this world and gain invalue experience.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 24, 2018, 12:02:49 AM
of course ICO rating sites cannot be a reference for us to invest.
if there are people who depend on the rating site they will enter into a bottomless pit.
You must believe in yourself so that you do not regret the decision chosen.
yeah, you are right.
it's hard to believe things like that, we have to find out everything in more detail. so that we don't get caught up in situations that make us lose. so stay aware of something that hasn't been answered.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
November 23, 2018, 11:57:33 PM
of course ICO rating sites cannot be a reference for us to invest.
if there are people who depend on the rating site they will enter into a bottomless pit.
You must believe in yourself so that you do not regret the decision chosen.
Activity: 177
Merit: 50
My Dream Comes True
November 23, 2018, 11:38:44 PM
For people who are already experienced I think they are already ignored and only made as a complement. The guidelines ICO which remain we must learn the whitepaper,roadmap and team. When all good of course they will not play around with the project. So don't waste your time in vain. Be diligent to read and learn a lot of things in the forum.
Activity: 14
November 23, 2018, 11:31:08 PM
When will growth begin?
Activity: 28
November 23, 2018, 09:06:48 PM
Guys, advise good ICO's, please
November 23, 2018, 08:56:12 PM
I think now it makes no sense to sell something
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
November 23, 2018, 07:59:57 PM
Yes, don't ever trust someone if money is involved because even you're blood related you can be betrayed. You should able to create your own decisions if you want to be successful in your investments. Thus, you should get knowledge first before engaging into it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 23, 2018, 07:54:08 PM
It is pretty do not trust to anyone because there are some people are offering big benifit for you like investment somehow it turns into scam, it is better to research with your own and probably you can find the true investment.
November 23, 2018, 06:45:36 PM
Should I sell a crypto now?
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 23, 2018, 04:37:39 PM
yes so true! i have been scammed where it seemed almost imposiible, and i thought, how to continue this at all? but it is all rewarded when you obtain new skills and knowledge in it i promise
copper member
Activity: 546
November 23, 2018, 04:25:25 PM
ICO rating to me is a scam itself because believing in it is just like driving a car without break. I prefer doing your personally reaserach in any project you want to engage in instead of just believing what the ICO bench tells you. Remember there are a whole lots of scamers around coming with fake ICO and you won't be supriced if they also get their project on the icon bench rating too. So we all should be careful.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 04:14:46 PM
This is the price of decentralization.  You can not believe anyone, everything is tied up with money, so it’s better to do the same as the rest, instead of whining, accept the rules of the game or go the other way
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 22, 2018, 07:35:21 PM
There are of course checked the channels or even sites where I appreciate the people who invest , but very few of them , but I agree that you need to learn yourself and invest
Pages:
Jump to: