Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 16. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 22, 2018, 07:05:15 PM
Trading in the electronic money market you need to be careful. Because most of us do not know who the enemy is, indirectly through the network, but not directly. So we can not trust anyone. Identify each other's information carefully before cooperating.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 06:50:26 PM
In doing business, good business we should be careful. Do not trust anyone. Success or failure is determined by yourself. When investing in the cryptographic market, it is necessary to have a clear understanding of the development of the market. Before buying any coin, please find out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 06:40:26 PM
In this market, how can anyone believe, I think that coming to the electronic money market with anonymous criteria, people are trying to deceive each other, no one is honest so do not believe anything. What in this market
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 06:39:37 PM
the ratings on these sites are really fake and I was told by friends who work there
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 06:37:10 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
All of us should know this by now. Almost everyday someone on this forum would post a similar subject on DYOR. This is very basic and shouldn't even be made as a reminder any longer. Common sense will tell us that this should be the very first thing to do in every endeavor.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
November 22, 2018, 06:29:22 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
I was really not interested in the ICO rating, because a few times I was stuck, even though the rating was high but it turned out the project was a scam. Some friends say that the rating can be set with 'money'. So be careful, look for projects that have realistic products, supported by a team that really exists, and the roadmap is clear.
Activity: 308
November 22, 2018, 05:54:15 PM
i'm so tired in ico project, many of them is scam, and even they not scam developer from the project are leaving just few month or year after the product released on public
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 05:44:06 PM
We live in a world where personal gain is the basic need of the masses, everyone tries to make themselves well loved in possible ways, when people create scams or cheat, they do not aim to harm others, they aim to do well to themselves, to enrich themselves without thinking others will suffer from their actions.
We can't trust anyone here because we're all anomymous and no other details was shown with you so for the security it's good to do it with yourself and look for a thread that are worth to listen how it coukd be done.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
November 22, 2018, 05:29:06 PM
We live in a world where personal gain is the basic need of the masses, everyone tries to make themselves well loved in possible ways, when people create scams or cheat, they do not aim to harm others, they aim to do well to themselves, to enrich themselves without thinking others will suffer from their actions.
Activity: 668
DogData
November 22, 2018, 05:28:33 PM
Real talk, man. We can't trust to anyone,because  in crypto so many scammers and hackers.
Don't open shady links in telegram from untrusted persons

agree to me, indeed we should not trust other people quickly, we must first evaluate it. because everyone is not necessarily good, there is something good for us but behind us stabs. so all fate depends on ourselves. then we in the crypto world must be more careful.
Activity: 518
November 22, 2018, 04:09:27 PM
Trust is important but sometims if you give your trust it will kill you or lost.
 In the world of crypto  fake project is present, so we need to be careful in choosing a project, do a research on their background or their whitepaper. We worked hard on it so we dont want to be just like a bubble.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 03:55:20 PM
I agree, a lot of scams in the market and there are also fake ico that pay someone to say that the project is good , I think you need to understand yourself and then join
Activity: 574
November 22, 2018, 03:36:55 PM
Real talk, man. We can't trust to anyone,because  in crypto so many scammers and hackers.
Don't open shady links in telegram from untrusted persons
Activity: 367
November 22, 2018, 03:34:52 PM
Agree with you. This is a Business and even here itself is sometimes dangerous to trust. You spend most of your time with yourself, which is why you deceive yourself)
Activity: 854
November 21, 2018, 07:01:23 PM
Most ICO listing sites are more concerned about what they will earn. Every investor has to learn how to analyse projects the proper way, before investing. This is your money, so if you cannot research and be sure of what you want to invest in to be genuine, then do not invest. ICO listing sites are even becoming numerous these days and most want to make money from listing.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 21, 2018, 06:29:59 PM
Yes we can not trust anybody in crypto space. Surely we can not trust any ico rating websites. Investors have to do their research about icos before doing investments. Icos are very risky these days and there are too many scammers around. So we shouldnt trust anybody in crypto only we can trust our hardware wallets.
Activity: 304
November 21, 2018, 01:37:05 PM
Yes that's true we cannot trust anybody in cryptos.  Everybody have their own point of view and own suggestions. I would say don't rely on anybody because you never know whether the person is giving you good suggestions are not. It's better to do some research and then take decision.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 21, 2018, 01:33:05 PM
yes we must not trust anyone in investing and working in cryptocurrency. we have to do our own research. and the ICO rating site don't believe it but make it as info and reference. then do your own research, we read the whitepaper, who is the work team and the manager and how many softcaps have been reached. if all that is good then I think ICO is also good. but this also does not guarantee that this ICO is not a scam.
Activity: 726
November 21, 2018, 01:31:18 PM
in fact we must not trust anyone, let alone those who provide an irrational picture of bitcoin in the future, but we can learn from various news and issues caused
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 01:30:15 PM
Trust is the last thing in this space! It is always adviced that you should do your own due diligence before embarking on investing in crypto! Don't go to any project blindly!
Pages:
Jump to: