Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 17. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
It can't be denied if competition in the crypto currency world is very tight. Many people are ambitious to make profits in various ways even by dropping other friends or making misleading issues. Many people influence each other in the crypto currency world so we panic. Especially now the ICO rating can be paid so we have to be careful in choosing ICO. I myself prefer ICO by doing the previous analysis. I usually do the analysis by explicitly highlighting the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by ICO that I will choose. The analysis really helped me than I just followed ratings or mere people's words.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 21, 2018, 12:55:25 PM
I have not looked in the direction of evaluation sites. I think they are only a lie, to increase the price of fraudulent coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 21, 2018, 12:52:15 PM
This is the basic rule of the cryptocurrency world, so I confidently support you and I am sure that someday you will understand that the market is now working against you and many people here are always working against you.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 21, 2018, 12:48:55 PM
I agree that the ratings show mostly untrue information, so you should always analyze the most different projects and meet people who earn much more than you do in this area !
First of all, we must rely only on ourselves and our knowledge and for this we need to constantly learn and develop in order to have success in the future and this concerns not only crypto.
Activity: 476
November 21, 2018, 12:40:17 PM
I agree that the ratings show mostly untrue information, so you should always analyze the most different projects and meet people who earn much more than you do in this area !
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 21, 2018, 12:32:02 PM
I usually use them to look for new projects, I find them useful because of their search filter. I don't read opinions of experts because no one is really expert and everyone can be expert at the same time.
Activity: 476
November 21, 2018, 12:21:45 PM
Agree with you. You can fully believe only yourself. Even if you find some interesting projects on ICO ratings, you need to analyze them for yourself. Only with this option, you will become a good investor.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
November 21, 2018, 09:34:32 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

Agree. ICO rating sites used to be reliable to a certain extent. However, with greed nothing will last long. I think many, if not all, ICO rating sites nowadays can easily put any kind of ICO in their top list for as long as the payment is right. That makes them nothing more than a trash. Personal initiative to get to know the projects well is a must.
Activity: 448
November 21, 2018, 09:31:57 AM
Yeah, ICO rating sites cheat with us ranking projects with fake estimations. As for me, I believe all of them should disapper. There is no value behind them. I believe only to ico drops web site, and some sites like crypto review and so on. Spreadsheets of investors do also matter
Activity: 378
November 21, 2018, 09:28:52 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Those ratings can be bought by any price as this is the reality in this world. Everything has it's own price and it's on us how to deal with it. If you will be complacent of what you have then those scammers will take advantage on your weakness.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
November 21, 2018, 09:24:06 AM
The concern you are showing about scam ICOs is relevant and one should be aware of it. As the market is buzz with reports of scam ICOs and it is the urgent need for discouraging such scam ICOs. It is just for the sake of betterment of the crypto world, investors and crypto enthusiasts. I think all should join hands against such fake ICOs so that people are not cheated further. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 21, 2018, 08:28:20 AM
I am always making my own research on each project and it seems to work. I usually spend some days by investigating an ICO and try to find a lot of info about the team, devs, communities, docs and so on.
Activity: 434
November 21, 2018, 01:47:00 AM

You have a good pint here, I agree with you because if someone have money they can do many things in the world and they can make possible something in the eye of man in the few ours but beyond of that they are scammers and they use their money to pay someone to give a positive feedback to them even they knows that those project are not good, so its better to learn how to choose good project and make our own research which project can bring a good future for us.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 20, 2018, 11:50:24 PM
I have participated in many ICO rating websites for bounty events and airdrops, but I have not given me any reward for these events! Therefore, they still have false information!
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
November 20, 2018, 11:47:18 PM
Previously I thanked you for what you conveyed about trust in the ICO. If your experience is like that in assessing ICO, then I will try to do my own research even though the knowledge to do research alone is still very lacking. I am sure, I can find a trick to judge that ICO is not a scam.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 11:33:49 PM
If you believe in someone else or someone on the Internet, then this is very dangerous. Usually some information is fatal to the investment, for example, they tell you that the XX coin will rise, but the coins will drop drastically within a few days after purchase.

true, because it can deceive you and others can affect you, you can trust someone who is truly in real life and who always helps you of course that person also understands this world. not trusting anyone doesn't mean believing nothing but avoiding bad things that can happen in cyberspace or the internet.
Activity: 248
November 20, 2018, 11:16:53 PM
If you believe in someone else or someone on the Internet, then this is very dangerous. Usually some information is fatal to the investment, for example, they tell you that the XX coin will rise, but the coins will drop drastically within a few days after purchase.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 20, 2018, 11:14:02 PM
Trust but verify as the saying goes.

This is correct although you trust them. Confirm, chances are they are just playing you around their palm to gain your trust then hit you when they already rigged in.
Most of the time, and this saying will go along the road, you need to make yourself more engage to know how people treated you before you will entrust yourself from their ideas and points of views, if you know them deeper and you already sure about how they really treated you then trust can be gain and
the good communications will be open its door from the two of you.
Activity: 644
November 20, 2018, 10:42:40 PM
I believe in my own research. From my experience, I got a fraud project. And I produced a project from an ico ranking site and from there I began to hesitate with the website. For now, I always check and look for projects that are very good or have reached the minimum soft caps.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
November 20, 2018, 10:15:07 PM
It's not only in cryptocurrency sphere. In real life it's applicable as well trust no one figure life out on your own or live other people's dreams through their deceit.
Pages:
Jump to: