Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 22. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
November 15, 2018, 02:56:23 PM
Yes, I absolutly agree with you. When you looking for suorces of earning, you could not to give trust to all campaigns, coins, e.t.c. Should be careful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
November 15, 2018, 02:53:11 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Yes, many ICO rating sites are simply paid for their evaluation of the projects. There might be some pricelists like "$2,000 for grade 3 and $5,000 for grade 5" and so on.
I use ICO rating sites only as a guide to get quick data about the projects I want to analyze (like the base price of the token, the availability of bounty campaign and some brief info on the project team).
The same can be said about the aggregators of bounty campaigns - I generally distrust their ratings and try to make my own opinion on this or that campaign.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
November 15, 2018, 02:47:10 PM
I think trust is dead in the crypto world. Any word, any deal should be checked. I thought blockchain solves this problem. But today I understand that it's a smallest part of whole way between people that don't need to check. But we have many other points when can be scammed
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 02:42:46 PM
as already explained it is indeed very important and obligatory to analyze everything in the crypto world itself so as not to blame others. all have good and negative sides like outstanding issue issues that teach to find out for themselves and overcome if it really happens. I believe in a team that will not destroy but I try to find out for myself to increase my knowledge.
Activity: 378
November 15, 2018, 02:32:18 PM
Yes ... in our time, trust is rare. But despite this, something is worth trusting. Well, for example, the price at which crypto is traded on the stock exchange) And everything else, of course, requires research)
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 15, 2018, 02:22:46 PM
In the year I study cryptocurrency and ICO, I came to the same conclusion. Do not trust sites and ratings, conduct your own analysis of the project, only your assessment will help you distinguish fraud from a worthy project and it will save you a lot of time and nerves.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 02:19:54 PM
That's why I think KYC for investors and for team both is a good idea. And anonymous team should not to offer participate in the ICO. Today I don't say about my crypto hobby to my buddies even because I don't sure that they won't to watch in my crypto wallet  Grin
Activity: 602
November 15, 2018, 02:17:03 PM
It seems to me that many times already it was discussed that the situation with trust in cryptocurrencies is clearly not what we are waiting for and this can obviously entail serious problems that today may still hit the deposit.
Activity: 616
November 15, 2018, 02:14:52 PM
many see and predict that November December is a very strong bull run, but now we have to see the reality that what happened is the opposite, I don't believe in bullshit signals
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 02:11:13 PM
yes I agree with you, I think the ico website reviews are not as good as we thought, but the sadder fact is indeed with the current crypto market condition, we cannot trust anyone because crypto investors have lost their appeal, so I think almost all ico will end in failure
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 15, 2018, 02:01:09 PM
I think they don't lie because what they value is overall from the ico, regardless of whether ico will succeed or not, they will not know because it depends on investors and fraud or not ico is also dependent on the team or other people, so who need to understand is that they only judge not determine
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
November 15, 2018, 01:46:53 PM
Real talk over here. While we have all these bought "recommendations", we have to check projects twice.

Right, there's no substitute for common sense and good research. However, it is worth using rating sites when doing your own research. Of course, these websites should not be trusted in their entirety, but they may be of some help.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 15, 2018, 01:23:26 PM
Real talk over here. While we have all these bought "recommendations", we have to check projects twice.
Activity: 574
November 15, 2018, 01:06:58 PM
All ICO ratings sites are no longer reputable. They just want to make a lot of money from the ICOs and make false judgments. Just look for important information there and never look at the score, it's not real

I do, I look only the most important information. It has long been known that ratings can be bought, even on a site like icobench, you can not trust anyone except yourself.
I advise all newcomers to first learn to distinguish projects from each other, as well as learn to understand how business models work.
Activity: 854
November 15, 2018, 11:11:28 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
One of the safest wallets for this purpose is ledger Nano S. It is an hardware wallet,so inasmuch as it is with your, your assets are safe. Although i make use of Coinomi which is a software and yet my assets are safe and i have never experienced any for of hack.
Hardware wallet is the the safest and for me, I think it is cheap and affordable, compared to risking your assets to any form of hack.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 15, 2018, 11:09:23 AM
I agree.  ICO ratings are being paid from ICO themselves. Although some of them denied it, I still believe that they are getting paid to provide a good review for an ICO. If you do some research about it, scam ICO's has a high ratings, all of the scam ICO's are being rated so it makes me wonder why they are being rated HIGH. They should spot it immediately if an ICO is a scam or not since they are the experts on knowing how an ICO will be.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
November 15, 2018, 11:07:50 AM
hello! i think we should rely on our own research, you are right here, and also we need to help those who ask for it, like newbies and so on. and really, it's a pity that we can't trust some of the crypto soutces
And this is the right decision - explore ... I want to ask you how the price of bitcoin is now ...? This is the price best at this time.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 15, 2018, 10:52:40 AM
hello! i think we should rely on our own research, you are right here, and also we need to help those who ask for it, like newbies and so on. and really, it's a pity that we can't trust some of the crypto soutces
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 15, 2018, 10:47:17 AM
I have never relied on the opinions of ICO assessment sites. Yes, I listened to the opinions of different people, but I do not trust the sites, because there can be a conspiracy! And so agree with the author, the analysis of projects must be done by yourself!
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
November 15, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

Actually ICO rating websites do not believe in the matter of mind. But one thing is that many sites currently give ratings for money. Money is main fact for anything now.
All ICO ratings sites are no longer reputable. They just want to make a lot of money from the ICOs and make false judgments. Just look for important information there and never look at the score, it's not real
Pages:
Jump to: