Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 23. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 10:34:02 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

Yes, I think so too. I think these are also projects. And projects must make money. I am not sure that there are many even living experts. And the rating is exhibited ideas and not the quality of the project.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 10:30:21 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

Trust is very important here in crypto industry but because of so many scammer and hacker , now we don't have to trust each on of us to prevent to be scam and also being hack , so hoping that someday we can be able to use this word .
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 10:11:35 AM
The ICO rating websites are only for reference, which is certainly your perception and appreciation. I can trust 99% on the rating of the ICO bench website.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 10:10:26 AM
]For sure you need to make your own research about a project and not trust the information on ICO site alone. Most of them will give any rating as long as the project is able to pay. Although one cannot always be 100% sure of a project no matter the level of research done.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

Actually ICO rating websites do not believe in the matter of mind. But one thing is that many sites currently give ratings for money. Money is main fact for anything now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 15, 2018, 09:42:05 AM
You should trust yourself with your investments and I think you should do what you feel like doing. Your intuition is your best friend in this case!
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
November 15, 2018, 09:24:58 AM
Give us a few tricks, use various research that must be done to avoid fraud. I think that it is very important to do this when it is very much done in the ICO.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 09:03:16 AM
You can't trust anyone but yourself in crypto. But you can seek knowledge and this is where doing your own research comes in. With sufficient knowledge you should be able to take a sensible trading decision if not, then the crypto space is not for you
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 15, 2018, 07:52:56 AM
I always tend to make myself more careful when it comes to matters that has something to do with giving out money or making an investment. That is why bounty hunting is the only thing that I do in cryptospace and for as long as I can will continue to do so.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 07:48:53 AM
I alone cannot now invest in anything, since there are no interesting options at all. Even any advice will not help if all solid empty. Wait time is necessary.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
November 15, 2018, 07:45:10 AM
Trusting you, or not trusting rating sites, or bloggers who call on projects, such a question is not relevant in itself, if you are a realist in business for any news, you can pay, so only your own analysis!
Activity: 336
November 14, 2018, 03:23:01 PM
That is true. Never trust the ICO review website and what people say on the internet and social media, that because they get paid for that. Just trust what you see and find when you do your own research. Check their hype, read their whitepaper and their seriousness in managing the project.

Exactly. You should search projects, crypto world, analysiz about the projects and listen to your friend related the crypto world and then YOU decide what you are gonna do and make it happen. Accept the results at the beginning.
Activity: 224
November 14, 2018, 03:10:52 PM
I am trying to listen only my intuition since I had  one mistake wth my investments. So now I am acting more carefully and chech twice before invest.
Activity: 365
November 14, 2018, 02:54:07 PM
I can't agree more. I had the same views, i believe that they are being paid for showing positive rating about ICOs. Portraying them as a very lucrative project, they get their money and the ICO get their investment. And the investor suffers.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
November 14, 2018, 02:41:37 PM
I think that any self-respecting investor won’t trust rating sites in selecting ICO, and will conduct own analysis.
I dont know if theres still someone who do depend their investing strategy on making rating sites to be their preference on choosing up which
one they would put up their money.
Trusting is really very hard specially when you do look up some source of possible hint of giving you out a convincing way for you to invest on.To know that there are
lots of projects circling around and most of them are trash or just scams.
Activity: 644
November 14, 2018, 02:37:46 PM
So it should be in any sphere not only in cryptographic. Never sign a contract without having read it completely, especially carefully read what is written in small font. Therefore, I wouldn't rely on someone, perhaps I would just take some information for myself. And then - a thorough study.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 02:30:20 PM
Without own knowledge trusting others is nothing but a foolish activity. Give priority to yourself because profit or lose all yours. So research and take your decisions.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
November 14, 2018, 11:06:07 AM
I think that any self-respecting investor won’t trust rating sites in selecting ICO, and will conduct own analysis.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
November 14, 2018, 08:25:00 AM
Yeah, we can't trust anyone because this market is a strong combination of fraud and manipulation.
That's why we should improve our analysis and make technical and rational approach to every new altcoin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 08:21:23 AM
Yes, it’s not good to trust just one site alone, you need to make research on various sites to know when you’re making the right or wrong choice. Some of the sites today are being paid to post good ratings for an ICO and at last you will find out it is something else and not what you expected it to be. So make proper research
Pages:
Jump to: